Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is Allah God? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah God? (3398 Views)

Is Allah God / Is Allah God? / Where Is ALLAH (GOD)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah God? by vikkysula(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2007
i don't think that Allah is really God as from what i have learnt about him.people whould normally call Allah as God ,but maybe that is wrong.
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2007
@Poster, you will need to proof your statement, without any ambiquity. You just do not throw some thing out there, letting your words roll out of your mouth, without you expecting to provide concrete evidence, for it. Are you an Arab, so as to be a son of the soil, as an expert in your Mother's tongue? Are you are Muslim or what really qualifies you on this matter that you raised? We are all waiting for your Bonafides.
Re: Is Allah God? by akpanbaba: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2007
i dont think allah is GOD,the character of God is different from that of allah
Re: Is Allah God? by jagunlabi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2007
Allah is as much a god as yahweh.
As a matter of fact,i think they are one and the same.Check out their styles of interacting with humans,very similar.
They both land on some mountain before summoning whoever was chosen to be their mouthpiece.
Yahweh had Moses,and Allah had Mohammed.
Re: Is Allah God? by grafikdon: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
Isn't Allah the Arabic word for God? Allah, Chukwu, Yaweh, Abasi, God. . . same ol' same ol'. . . or are we saying that God is an English man and we should all address him solely in his 'English' name? We have every right to call unto him in any language and we don't necessarily have to use the term 'God'.
Re: Is Allah God? by alexis(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
No!

Allah is not the arabic word for God

Refer to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98121.0.html
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2007
We should ask Alexis in what credentials is he speaking in confidence; Are you an Arab, sir, or a great gret scholar of the Arab language and culture, since we know that you are no Muslim? Then we should ask the Christian Arabs, what name is God Almighty in the Arabic Bible, is it different from Allah?
Re: Is Allah God? by grafikdon: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2007
Here goes. . . yes I know, it's wikipedia but I find it interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Here's another one from a 'non wikipedia' site. . .

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1942910/posts

A Catholic newspaper in Malaysia asked to drop the use of Allah in order to renew their publishing license. I find it totally absurd that human beings will dictate what the Almighty should be called. Does that mean I am required to use the term 'God' instead of 'Chukwu/Chineke' when I pray in Igbo? Religion (especially Christianity and Islam) can be painfully depressing sometimes. So much misconceptions and superficial followers.
Re: Is Allah God? by vikkysula(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2007
see this as a prove to what i said.http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/lilchart.htm mat be you should see this thing. grin
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Vikkysula: What tribe are you, in Nigeria? Go to your elders and find out where your people migrated from. Then at the same time, ask them how your tribal language kinda developed and different from what the soil of your origin, still speak. I am a Yoruba, for example, and it is historical facts that they Yorubas came from Middle east. Some say Makka itself, but not from the Children of Israel.

How did the Yoruba language develop to this present Yoruba, that we do not see any trace of Arabic/Aramaic or whatever the original language they spoke in the soil that they migrated from? Is what the Yoruba call God, eg, Oluwa will mean just that in that language, or a similarly sounding word, in any other language will mean God? Hardly!

The mauritanian Fulani's Torodo group have some similarly sounding Yoruba words, but the meaning is far and completely different, from their Yoruba relatively similar sounding words. Similarly, some words in igbo language will sound similar to Yoruba words, but they are very different in meanings. Therefore your inference and the inference of your copied Website about Allah being a Sumarian goddess or whatever is childish in pure intelligence.

How then did the primary objective of Islam is purely iconoclastic in nature, destroying all forms of imageries?
Re: Is Allah God? by ajadrage: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2007
Allah might be a God, but that does not neccessarily mean that he is the almighty God Jehovah as that one has made his identity explicitly distinguishable from all other Gods that has ever been and will ever be in existence. . .
Re: Is Allah God? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2007
I believe the poster is not speaking of the use of the name God or the meaning but the character of the beings referred to in this case. I mean the Satanist considers satan his God, that does not mean Satan is Allah or God, or does it then mean that ??
Re: Is Allah God? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2007
grafikdon my brother.
The Muslim allah is not the same as Lord God almighty.
Allah is the moon god of Mohammeds Quraish tribe that he translated to be God.
His attributes,teachings,likes and dislikes and ultimate plan for man are different from That of Lord God almighty.

Limited vs. Unlimited

The biblical God is limited by His own immutable and unalterable nature. Thus God cannot be anything and everything. In Titus 1:2 we are told, “God cannot lie.” We are also told this in Hebrews 6:18. God can never act in a way that would contradict His divine nature (2 Timothy 2:13).

But when you turn to the Qur’an, you discover that Allah is not limited by anything. He is not even limited by his own nature. Allah can do anything, anytime, anyplace, anywhere with no limitations.

Trustworthy vs. Capricious

Because the God of the Bible is limited by his own righteous nature and there are certain things He cannot do, He is completely consistent and trustworthy.

But when we turn to study the actions of Allah in the Qur’an, we discover that he is totally capricious and untrustworthy. He is not bound by his nature or his word.

Loving vs. Unloving

The love of God is the chief attribute of the biblical God as revealed in such places as John 3:16. God has feelings for His creatures, especially man.

But when we turn to the Qur’an, we do not find love presented as the chief attribute of Allah. Instead, the transcendence of Allah is his chief attribute. Neither does Allah “have feelings” toward man, a concept foreign to Islamic teaching. The idea of Allah having feelings toward man would reduce Allah to being a mere man, a blasphemous concept to a Muslim.

http://charleswelty.net/1891833545/1891833545-06.htm
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2007
ADHD is your Middle initials, Nwando. Wow. Pinocchio has nothing on you. Proof all your hypothesis! You have never in your entire life held a Qur'an, and the study of it, is extremely foreigh to you. Nwando, where is your limit in unfounded lies?
Re: Is Allah God? by salinco(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2007
grafikdon:

Isn't Allah the Arabic word for God? Allah, Chukwu, Yaweh, Abasi, God. . . same ol' same ol'. . . or are we saying that God is an English man and we should all address him solely in his 'English' name? We have every right to call unto him in any language and we don't necessarily have to use the term 'God'.
I’m just tired of this Religion side of this forum where many people are just too sentimental, egocentric, and ridiculous and not objective with most of their topics and analysis. I wish to implore everyone to respond in a beautiful way as to educate, and sometimes preach God words to lovely and educated people on this forum. Allah is an Arabic word that means God the Almighty.
Re: Is Allah God? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2007
allah IS NOT LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Again let me give you bible verse(es) and exhortation that show the false worship and believe as practised by muslims:

Take note muslims face the east (the sun or at least the rising of the sun) for their prayers and commit violence in the name of their false god called allah, now compare the abomination that muslims are doing to what the bible has to say in the book of Ezekiel.
[
Eze 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
Eze 8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Eze 8:17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
Eze 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
]

So you see that (ignorant or conscious worship of the sun / demons / devil) is what you muslims are doing. Also by your constant jihad and violence you have filled the land with violence, just like in Eze 8:17

Please I beg in you Repent, Confess your sins and accept the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, it doesn't matter whether or not you are born into Islam at least you now know the truth, don't continue in this abomination and sinful way of life. It is might be possible to forcefully convert people to little islam, yet in the long run it is not sustainable as the TRUTH WILL ALSO PREVAIL (The lies and deceit of islam (via mohammed, allah et al) becomes understandable when one realises that it is very dangerous for the life of someone to convert away from islam. So that fear of repercussion would make people continue in what they blatantly know is a false belief.

It is not a coincidence that the prophecies of the bible about the end of days are coming to pass, it is not a coincidence the Christians still exist and are going to exist and reign with Christ despite the amount of killing, persecution, matrydom, estrangement , jailing , condemnation they have faced and are still facing from either their friends,family, relations, work place, country, government, kingdom.

I am happy to tell you that another prophecy would soon come to pass the prophecy is that about to be fufilled:

[Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. ]

Please olabowale , the truth is that I would rather to you win the argument, satisfy your flesh and but that the Holy Spirit convinces you and wins your Soul for Christ , because at the end of the day. There is much joy in heaven for every soul that is saved, your souls are more important that the argment about whether or not you believe that allah, quran, mohammed are false.

I pray that God in His Mercies would have mercy on you and let His Holy Spirit bring you to understanding, repentances and salvation of your souls. Salvation does not come from how many good works you have done , salvation does not come from the excuse of knowing the truth, It is written "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one commeth to the Father except through me" Jesus is only way to God, not mohammed, not allah, not five daily prayers, not saka, saraa, not by going to stone the devil in saudi arabia, not by wearing skimpy trousers, not by keeping long beards, not by not drinking alcohol, not by not smoking, not by not having sex, not by giving people alms, etc all those things are works of righteousness , unfortunately it is written that "they are filthy rags before God". God's free gift of salvation through Christ is free , it cannot be bought or earned through allah, not through mohammed, not through suicide bombing, not through jihad, not through political power, not through being moral, instead it is simlpy through JESUS CHRIST, the one and only begotten of the FATHER.

[Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: ]

Look if you afraid of losing all your comforts, pleasures, pride and priviledges , ask yourself which is more important. Is it your soul or the worldly riches. [Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?]

neither mohammed nor allah has promised you anything that you can trust, the heaven (actually hell) that they have promised you is nothing but false sexual and materialistic desires (virgins for what) . The heaven that Jesus Christ is promising you is true, in the heaven Jesus Christ has promise there os no marriage no sex :

[Mat 22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
Mat 22:25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
Mat 22:26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
Mat 22:27 And last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. ]

[Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. ]

[Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.] Jesus Christ has promised you for a certainty what you are going to have waiting for you as a believer:
[Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. ]
[Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. ]

Please olabowale I beg you not to waste your soul , because it is appointment unto man to die once after that judgment. There are a lot of examples and testimonies out there that would convince you about the deceit of islam, mohammed, allah and about the TRUTH OF CHRIST AND THE BIBLE . People like Hitler,mohammed and alexander the great don't have the chance of a salvation that you now have through Christ , please take it, You can get countless fufillment of bible prophesy if you earnestly seek them , so please don't waste your life and soul, Good as given you a free gift of salvation:

[Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ]

[Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. ]

[Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ]

[Rom 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. ]

[Rom 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ]

[2Co 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. ]
Re: Is Allah God? by focused(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2007
@sysuser :

Thank you for that great write up. Lets hope that God will touch the heart of Olabowale and other Islamist on Nairaland and change them towards the right direction.

I have said it before and I am saying it again; that it is easy to know if something is from God or not. All people need to do is test the spirit. So far Islamic religion is a religion founded by the kingdom of satan, of which Mecca is the eastern headquarter of this satanic religion.

Take note muslims face the east (the sun or at least the rising of the sun) for their prayers and commit violence in the name of their false god called allah, now compare the abomination that muslims are doing to what the bible has to say in the book of Ezekiel.

The question is :

Do anyone have to face a particular direction when you want to pray to God ?? The answer is NO. You can pray to God from any direction. He is an omni present and omniscience God. This alone shows that Islamic religion is manufactured from the pits of hell, because this is a spirit of error.

Performing rituals (such as ablusion or whatever it is called) before you pray is another spirit of error.

Propagating Islamic religion using force or death threat shows that the religion is from satan because God created man with a free will, to do good or evil. He alone has the final judgement.

You don't have to physically fight for God. Islamic religion promotes desperate aggressive violence through Jihad. It might interest you to know that even Saudi Arabia (Land of muslims) fund terrorism both in Saudi Arabia and abroad ( An allegation that they deny). That is the reason why an Islamic cleric will brainwash some of his Islamic followers to go and kill themselves, and that guarantees that they are going to heaven. When it is clear that anyone who commits suicide will go to hell. That alone shows that it is a satanic religion. God doesn't use force on human being, he gave us the free will to choose either good or evil.

Muslim religion promotes perfect hatred of Chrstians, Jews and people of other faith. It is written clearly in their quran, that alone shows that the religion is a satanic religion, because God is love and has commanded us to love our enemies and pray for them.

[b]KORAN ON JEWS AND CHRISTIANS
(Surah 5:51) do not take the Jews and Christians as friends.

Bukhari (52:177) - "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew is hiding say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

TERRORISM
Surah (8:12) - "Allah will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Sura (9:14) - "Fight the disbelievers, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, "
Sura (9:5) - kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, leave them only if they repent and pray and give alms

Abuse a muslim, pay with your life
Surah (2:191-193) - kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, and drive them out of the places where they drove you out, for persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter of disbelievers, so fight them until persecution is no more, and religion of Allah reigns supreme.

All Muslims urged to fight the Unbelievers
Surah (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward[/b][i][/i]

Islamic religion does not guarantee the hope of heaven and they believe that salvation is by the work of your hand through giving of alms (zakat), carying out some charity works, going to mecca to stone the devil (which I find very funny). A devil which they did not see with their eyes. Worship of black stone which they believe descend from heaven, worship of a quarter moon and star. The reality is that they are worshipping a principality called Ashtaroth. The symbol of Ashtaroth is the moon, that is why all the Islamic countries have moon and star as their symbols. All of them don't actually know what they are doing. They are controlled by the spirit of religion.

I pray that God in His Mercies would have mercy on you and let His Holy Spirit bring you to understanding, repentances and salvation of your souls. Salvation does not come from how many good works you have done , salvation does not come from the excuse of knowing the truth, It is written "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one commeth to the Father except through me" Jesus is only way to God, not mohammed, not allah, not five daily prayers, not saka, saraa, not by going to stone the devil in saudi arabia, not by wearing skimpy trousers, not by keeping long beards, not by not drinking alcohol, not by not smoking, not by not having sex, not by giving people alms, etc all those things are works of righteousness , unfortunately it is written that "they are filthy rags before God". God's free gift of salvation through Christ is free ,  it cannot be bought or earned through allah, not through mohammed, not through suicide bombing, not through jihad, not through political power, not through being moral, instead it is simlpy through JESUS CHRIST, the one and only begotten of the FATHER.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It makes me laugh when Islamic people (just like any other Idolatrous or false religion) believe that it is when they go to Saudi Arabia (which is the Eastern headquarter of satanic darkeness) that is when they will go to heaven.

Wearing skimpy trousers  grin grin is another funny thing.

Keeping a long beards  grin grin grin grin is another funny thing. Do you know that in some Islamic countries, their men are forced to keep a long beards or even punished for cutting their beards. All these shows  that Islamic religion is a satanic religion and they also act like psychotic human beings.

Emulating Muhammed is a spirit of error because Muhammed is not perfect and he is a messenger of the muslim allah (devil). That is why he could see visions or receive revelations from angel Gabriel while having sex with an underage girl (Aisha). What a deception !!!!. May God save us.

Also they have no regard for human live. Take a look at the way they just kill people over any little thing. How can its followers be worshipping God ?

They don't have the spirit of forgiveness. In Saudi Arabia, the land of the muslims, if you are using a Jewish passport, they will refuse you entry or if you have a jewish stamp on your passport or Jewish transit visa.

They just kill people any how they like. They kill people like rams just because they criticise their allah or muhammed or their Islamic religion.  Do you remember what happened in Nigeria because of the cartoon of muhammed in the Danish press. It makes me ask the question, what differentiates people who practise Islam from witches and wizards because they have things in common, and that is they are blood thirsty and are extremely ruthless just like their father the devil.

Another question is  : Can you fight physically for God Almighty ?
Re: Is Allah God? by vikkysula(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2007
thank you @focused and @SysUser for making things more clear for me.as for olabowale,are you a Muslim.forget that name stuff.i mean is he God and not is the meaning of allah God
Re: Is Allah God? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2007
First and foremost , let any True Christian make sure he ensures that him/her is right with God so that we do not end up in hell like the muslims and other non believers. Because winning an argument against them is good or preaching to them that they may be saved is great, but that we ourselves would not be a castaway, but that we would rather make it to HEAVEN (of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacon) is the best

Secondly, let us please pray for olabowale, babs787 and other muslim, atheist, agnostic, muslim apologists, buddiest, babalawos. hindus etc , that they would be given and receive the free gift of eternal life through Christ Jesus.
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2007
@sysuser

I was about sending my post when I saw your last post.Let me respond to it along with your former post but will be back wne I am less busy.I will send you another post after this very one.

First and foremost , let any True Christian make sure he ensures that him/her is right with God so that we do not end up in hell like the muslims and other non believers. Because winning an argument against them is good or preaching to them that they may be saved is great, but that we ourselves would not be a castaway, but that we would rather make it to HEAVEN (of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacon) is the best

A question for you from the creator:
Quran 2v11: And they say, ‘no one shall enter paradise unless he be a jew or christian’. These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammed SAW), ‘produce your proof if you are truthful.

allah IS NOT LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Ok. Let us read on

Again let me give you bible verse(es) and exhortation that show the false worship and believe as practised by muslims:

Okay

Take note muslims face the east (the sun or at least the rising of the sun) for their prayers and commit violence in the name of their false god called allah,

Hold it please cheesy. Is facing east your problem? Now if you care to know the way muslims pray signfies unity, we face east, we pray five times daily prayer, recite the same number of Quran, Surah Fatiah and any other verses etc unlike christians that faces wherever they feel like, build church wherever they feel like, read diferent versions depending on the one pastor acknowledges.

In addition, It seems you do not read your bible because if you do, you wouldnt come here and be posting whatever you feel like. Go through your bible and read how God commanded the killing of innocent children, women and even animals and still told them to keep virgins to themselves!.

now compare the abomination that muslims are doing to what the bible has to say in the book of Ezekiel.

Okay, let us read together.

Eze 8:15  Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
Eze 8:16  And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Eze 8:17  Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
Eze 8:18  Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

So you see that (ignorant or conscious worship of the sun / demons / devil) is what you muslims are doing. Also by your constant jihad and violence you have filled the land with violence, just like in Eze 8:17

Sister, why do christians read the bible yet interprete it wrongly? Do you think that you can just be lifting verses frm your bible and give them your own meaning without having a re-think that other party might as well have little knowledge about what you are to twist and and make it fit the issue at hand? Funny enough, your brother, focused is here congratulating your dishonesty by lifting verses from the bible and giving same your own meaning.

Now, which came first, the bible or the Quran? Who was God talking to in that verse and please were those people muslims?
Was the house of Judah a muslim?Ponder on highlighted words and let me know your comment. When you are able to provide honest response without giving the verses a wrong meaning, I will come in and let you know what the verses are saying and will then take us to your so called EASTER CELEBRATION which happened to be the worshiping of one Tamud and that is exactly what the verses will lead us to.

Please I beg in you Repent, Confess your sins and accept the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, it doesn't matter whether or not you are born into Islam at least you now know the truth, don't continue in this abomination and sinful way of life.

Sister, stop deceiving yourself. You will not gain anything if you accept Jesus as your saviour because he never told you to do so. Moreover, he wasnt sent to you because you are not a Jew and mind you, I have tasted what you are calling the truth and can confidently tell you that nothing for you unless you become a muslim. Islam is the only truth and the only religion God will accept on that day. I wonder what will be your fate when the prophets gather their people (the community set to) and Jesus happens to be among the Jews and you having nobody to turn to.

Lest I forget, hope you are aware that punishment starts from the day one dies. What will be your response when you are being asked, who is your God, what is your religion and what do you know about prophet Muhammad. Please do not be deceived, I am ready if you are willing to discuss everything about Jesus christ with regards to his death, crucifixion, resurrection, being your saviour, coming to die for your sin, being one of the three Gods etc

It is might be possible to forcefully convert people to little islam, yet in the long run it is not sustainable as the TRUTH WILL ALSO PREVAIL (The lies and deceit of islam (via mohammed, allah et al) becomes understandable when one realises that it is very dangerous for the life of  someone to convert away from islam. So that fear of repercussion would make people continue in what they blatantly know is a false belief.

What truth are you referring to? Have you been able tp provide the lies you have been crying all these while? Truth stands from falsehood but it is only the proud, arrogant and what have you rejects the truth About Islamic montheism. You may go to search and find out the origin of the so called christianity, the origin of the cross, the trinity etc. The real authors of the so called gospels and you would be shocked that christianity has been a fraud and will always be because Jesus had no knowledge of it.

It is not a coincidence that the prophecies of the bible about the end of days are coming to pass, it is not a coincidence the Christians still exist and are going to exist and reign with Christ despite the amount of killing, persecution, matrydom, estrangement , jailing , condemnation they have faced and are still facing from either their friends,family, relations, work place, country, government, kingdom.

Where did you cull that from (christians reigning with Jesus). Dhould I give you prophecies attributed to Jesus but has never come to pass?
Can you show me in the bible where the word' christians' was iused by Jesus an was Jesus a christian as well?

Sister, do not deceive yourself into believing that Jesus will be there for you on that day. Let me have a verse that say he is your saviour and I will give you another verse from the bible showing that he is not your saviour. Serve me a verse that says he died for you and I will give another verse still form your bible saying that he didnt die for you. Let me also have a verse about his crucifixion and I will give you contradicting verse on same etc. That goes to show you that the bible was not inspired and not the same as the revelation given to Moses, Jesus and David.

Read your bible on the wars fought by early prophets, the killing spree, the keeping of virgin etc and come back denying same from your bible.

I am happy to tell you that another prophecy would soon come to pass the prophecy is that about to be fufilled:

Ok. Let us read that from you

[Rev 11:15  And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What is so special about rhe hallucination of John in which you took so important. Very soon, I will expose the lies of John and you would see that sayings of John can not in any way be relied upon. Can I have similar saying from the mouth of Jesus showing that he would be your saviour on that day?

Please olabowale , the truth is that I would rather to you win the argument, satisfy your flesh and but that the Holy Spirit convinces you and wins your Soul for Christ , because at the end of the day. There is much joy in heaven for every soul that is saved, your souls are more important that the argment about whether or not you believe that allah, quran, mohammed are false.

Abegi, Jesus will profit you nothing by accepting him as your saviour and Lord except accepting the last prophet and the last book. If any person desire any other religion apart from Islam, it will never be accepted from him and he will among the loser on that day. I dont want you to be one of the losers hence my begging you to accept Islam. If you have been the topics here, you would have seen that the bible is nothing to be relied on and cannot be held to be true words of Jesus christ. It was compiled by those that had no knowledge of what really happened hence the glaring contradictions in your bible. Have you not seen the missing verses in some versions and later insertion of same, the plagiarism, the unablitity to lay hanbds on the real authors of the so called chapters of the bible etc.

Common wise up, enough of this deceit. Accept Islam today, tomorrow may be too lte.

I pray that God in His Mercies would have mercy on you and let His Holy Spirit bring you to understanding, repentances and salvation of your souls. Salvation does not come from how many good works you have done , salvation does not come from the excuse of knowing the truth, It is written "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one commeth to the Father except through me" Jesus is only way to God, not mohammed, not allah, not five daily prayers, not saka, saraa, not by going to stone the devil in saudi arabia, not by wearing skimpy trousers, not by keeping long beards, not by not drinking alcohol, not by not smoking, not by not having sex, not by giving people alms, etc all those things are works of righteousness , unfortunately it is written that "they are filthy rags before God". God's free gift of salvation through Christ is free ,  it cannot be bought or earned through allah, not through mohammed, not through suicide bombing, not through jihad, not through political power, not through being moral, instead it is simlpy through JESUS CHRIST, the one and only begotten of the FATHER.

No one can come to Jesus except God draws him. Was he the only truth, way and light. the words might not have been used for other prophets but they have been same too because they came to lead people and direct them to the worshipping of one creator and not mixing truth with falsehood, not worshipping three Gods etc. If you are ready for that, you can open thread for that topic, 'Jesus as the way, truth and life' and I will give you verses from the bible that shows that all prophets have been same and that the words spoken by Jesus gives life and not himself. The words gives life because its from God and so is the same with other prophets. So dont come and try blind folding us here with outdated verses. Also I will sincerely appreciate it if you can give me another chapter or verses apart from those written by John where the word 'the only BEGOTTEN SON IS USED'  for Jesus.

[Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: ]

Hope you know that faith without work cannot save you. Paul brought salvation for lazy people like you, telling you that by believing in him alone, you would be saved.
Now a man went to Jesus and ask him what things he must do to be saved and Jesus told him that the only way for him to see paradise is to keep the commandment and not that relax, my blood is there for you, just believe and you would be saved. Jesus told the man that he will only be saved if he could keep the commandments and if we are saying the commandments, we are referring to the commandments God gave to Moses to be followed by everybody but we learnt that christians have nailed it to the cross holding onto the false message of Paul, telling them that they would be saved as long they believe in Jesus christ. What a shame!!

Look if you afraid of losing all your comforts, pleasures, pride and priviledges , ask yourself which is more important. Is it your soul or the worldly riches. [Mar 8:36  For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?]

I think that the above verse goes to entire christians. What shall it profit a man who gain the whole world and lose his soul? You will not be able to gain salvation without keeping the commandments as against the false foundation laid down by Paul.

neither mohammed  nor allah has promised you anything that you can trust, the heaven (actually hell) that they have promised you is nothing but false sexual and materialistic desires (virgins for what) .

I have now seen that you are not worth replying because you have no knowledge of what you have been typing. Go to the Quran and read about heaven and Hell there, the promise to believers and punishment for unbelievers.

The heaven that Jesus Christ is promising you is true, in the heaven Jesus Christ has promise there os no marriage no sex :

Okay.

[Mat 22:24  Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
Mat 22:25  Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
Mat 22:26  Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
Mat 22:27  And last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28  Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
Mat 22:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Since there will be no sex (male or female0 in heaven, how come the 14400 jews in heaven?

[Joh 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. ]

Na lie. Jesus couldnt guarantee paradise for someone when his someone requested that her son be granted paradise but Jesus he couldnt do that. Do you want me to gi e you that verse?

[Rev 21:1  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.] Jesus Christ has promised you for a certainty what you are going to have waiting for you as a believer:
[Rev 21:2  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. ]
[Rev 21:10  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11  Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12  And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13  On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14  And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15  And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16  And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17  And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18  And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19  And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20  The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21  And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24  And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25  And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26  And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. ]

Sister, it seems you will need to explain, the spirits with seven horns, seven  heads, lamb, etc

Please olabowale I beg you not to waste your soul , because it is appointment unto man to die once after that judgment. There are a lot of examples and testimonies out there that would convince you about the deceit of islam, mohammed, allah and about the TRUTH OF CHRIST AND THE BIBLE . People like Hitler,mohammed and alexander the great don't have the chance of a salvation that you now have through Christ , please take it,  You can get countless fufillment of bible prophesy if you earnestly seek them , so please don't waste your life and soul, Good as given you a free gift of salvation:

Sister, you are still here decieving yourself with your corrupt bible, missing verses in it, contradictions, plagiarism etc. Common, dont give me that crap, your bible was not inspired but writtten by pagans and I can proof if it requested.

[Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ]

[Rom 5:15  But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. ]

[Act 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ]

[Rom 5:16  And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. ]

[Rom 5:17  For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ]

[2Co 9:15  Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. ]

I am not surprised at your quoting Paul, the number one enemy of Jesus christ. Remember that he contradicted himself when he said that only him heard Jesus' voice and in another verse said all heard his voice. Why not give me Jesus' saying in which I will be more comfortable with. This liar Paul didnt surprise me ecause he made it known that he was saying all these according to his own Gospel:

1st Corinthians 15v3-4: for I delivered to you first of all that which I ALSO RECEIVED, that Christ died for our sins according to the SCRIPTURES. And that he was buried and that he rose again the third day according to the SCRIPTURES.

One wonder what scriptures this self-appointed thirteenth disciples is referring to. Thank God he has provided the answer.

2nd timothy 2v8: remember that jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my GOSPEL.

Sorry for not beeing able to provide detailed rebuttal but will do that when I am less busy and you provide your response to my post.

Accept Islam today, tomorrow may be too late.

Thanks
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
@sysuser

Sorry, I took you for a female hence the use of 'sister' for you. cheesy. Take your time in reading the write-up on your inherited sin and other issues. I gave you that from my already preapred write-up. I pray that Allah open your heart to receiving the true message of Islam.

Secondly, let us please pray for olabowale, babs787 and other muslim, atheist, agnostic, muslim apologists, buddiest, babalawos. hindus etc , that they would be given and receive the free gift of eternal life through Christ Jesus.

Quran 2v11: And they say, ‘no one shall enter paradise unless he be a jew or christian’. These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammed SAW), ‘produce your proof if you are truthful.

Quran 2v136: say (o muslims) we believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Yaqub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat (the offspring of the twelve sons of Yaqub (Jacob) and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and Isa (Jesus) and that which has been given to the prophets frm their Lord, we make no distinction between any of them and to Him we have submitted (in Islam).

Do you say that Jesus is a muslim?

Quran 2v140; or you say that Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Yaqub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat (the offspring of the twelve sons of Yaqub (Jacob) were jews or Christians? Say, ‘Do you know better or Allah does (know better … that they all were muslims) and who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony (to believe in prophet Muhammad (saw) when he comes as t is written in their books (the scriptures), he has from Allah? And He is not unaware of what you do.

No any other religion before God:

Quran 3v19: truly the religion with Allah is islam. Those who were given the scripture (jews and Christians) did not differ except ought of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations etc) of Allah, then surely, Allah is swift in calling to account.

Quran 3v70: o people of the scripture (jews and Christians), why do you disbelieve in the Ayat of Allah (the verses about Muhammad (saw), present in the Taurat (taorah) and the Injeel (Gospel) while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)

Quran 3v71: o people of the scripture, why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know.

Quran 2v23: and if you (arab pagans, jews, Christians) are in doubt concerning that whch we have sent down (the Holy Quran) to our slave Muhammad (saw), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witness (supporters and helpers) besides Allah if you are truthful.

Quran 2v109: many of the people of the scripture (jews and Christians) wish that they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even after the truth (that Muhammad saw is Alah’s messenger) has become manifest uto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His command. Verily Allah is able to do all things.

With regards to inherited sin:

Quran 74v38: every soul will be held in pledge for (all) its deed

Quran 17v15: whosoever choose to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good, and whoever goes astray, did to his own hurt, and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden. Wherever, we would never punish (any community for the wrong they may do) until we have sent an apostle to give warning.

Quran 4v111: and if one sins, he earns it against his soul for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

The doctrine of man’s inherited sinfulness can be said, without slightest doubt, a doctrine never preached by the earlier biblical prophet but an idea of some later biblical characters (eg Paul). They at the same time, contradicted themselves on what they have raised somewhere else in the same bible. The two following quotations will easily disprove that, men are sinners or that man inherited sin from his parent.

Ezekiel 18v20: the soul that sin shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son, the righteous shall be upon himself.
OR
Romans 14v12: so then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

It therefore implies that the idea “none is righteous no, not one (Roman 3v9-12) is a fabrication, a naked fantastic lies, that is propagated with ignorance and fantasy. The following passages shows that some people are righteous and never born with any inheritable sin.

Mark 6v20: herod feared John knowing that he was a righteous and holy man.

Daniel 6v4: Daniel was faithful, no error or fault was found on him.

Luke 1v16: Zechariah and his wife were both righteous.

1st Samuel 12v3-5: Samuel never oppressed…he is free from all faults.

Mathew 1v19: Joseph was a just man

Questions for you please:

1. Why can God be unjust when he had sent many prophets to preach repentance? How can countless men inherit a sin they have never committed? And if sin means the breaking of God’s law (according to dictionary), which of the children of Adam had ever known anything called forbidden tree?.

2. Can a man allow himself to face firing squad for a sin he has never committed?

3. If God’s anger was kindled against Adam and Eve for their disobedience, could the anger persisted on to the generation of Adam and Eve. Remember this God’s action
psalm 30v5: for his anger endureth but a moment and his favour is for a life time.

4. If we could think over this statement very well, one could ask the protagonist of this doctrine, which kind of God is that who, because of a sin of two people, decided to condemn the entire humanity for the sin they never participated in nor knowing anything about?

Simply put, it is either men have not inherited any sins or that bible has told lie when it says as seen above that John, Daniel, Zechariah and his wife, Samuel, Joseph were all righteous men! Or are a sinners called righteous one in the bible?

Now consider the word carefully< somebody who is just is made to die for the unjust. What kind of injustice is that? One would start to ask. Supposing it is true that jesus die for the sin of mankind,

5. Why did God not send him immediately after the sin of Adam was committed?

6. for what purpose did he intend to delay the crucifixion till some thousand years after the event?

7. however, if jesus actually came to die for our sins and that salvation only lies in his blood sacrifice, why did he preach repentance in Mathew 4v17: repent for the kingdom of God is at hand?

8. if all person are under the stain of original sin as the Christian protagonist asserts, children are exempted by jesus because they are pure and inherited nothing as in Mathew 18v3-6; verily I say unto you, except ye be converted as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of God……, also in mark 10v14-15: ………. Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God

If any one born of a woman cannot be clean (job 15v4) and that “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (roman 3v27) or that “none is righteous” (roman 3v10), but if jesus was born by mary and if Adam was not deceived but the woman was deceived and became transgressor (1st timothy 2v14) then mary would be said to be unclean, unrighteous and have inherited the original sin from his predecessor and at last it would have been said that she would have be said to have transmitted the sin to jesus! So it is either there is no inherited sin or that jesus also inherited sin since he was born of a woman.

10. To put the argument further, is there in any old prophesies the idea of inherited sin or where it was mentioned that jesus will come and die for sin or where jesus mention in his ministry that in respect of the sin of Adam and Eve, had come to rid the earth of its nuisance and has eventually come to die for that sin.

11. the Christian also proof that jesus is Gid, we will ask, does God punish himself before he can forgive a sin done against him?

12. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they were severely put under curse, the bible when quoting the judgment of God passed on Adam and Eve respectively goes as follows:
Genesis 3v14-19: and the lord said unto the serpent, because thou had done this, thou art cursed above all cattle and above every beast of the field, upon thy belly shall thou go and dust shall thou eat all the days of thy life………and unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your pain in child bearing, in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you, and to Adam he said, because you listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, you shall not eat of it, cursed is the ground because of you, in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life, thorns and thistles it shall bring forth to you and you shall the plant of the field. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground………

Now from the judgment passed, it is observed that women are still labouring in pain during child bearing and men is still finding it tough to get their daily sustenance, but jesus died for the sin. How come the cursed has not been lifted since he came to die for the sin and cursed was placed. If he actually died for the sin, then there should have been any problem in those areas above. Explain please.

13. if Jesus himself had the notion of dying for the sin of man, why did he plead this way to God as in Mathew 26v38-39:…, my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death……….father, if it be possible, let this cup (death pass from me)?

14. if jesus came to die, why is he afraid of death as in john 11v53-54: then from that day forth, they took counsel together for to put him (jesus0 to death. Jesus thereafter walked no more openly among the jews…….

15. if he had prepared to die for the sins of man, why was Judas Iscariot named traitor?

16. why do we accuse pilate as the announcer of his sentence?

17. why do we accuse jews for handling him to do what he has come to do(death)?

Here is an elucidation, Adam and Eve committed sin, their grandson who is not aware of the sin was castigated despite the scripture advise in Deut 24v16: the father shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the sin of their fathers……, also in 2nd Chronicles 25v4: the father shall not be put to death for the children, or the children for the father……… also in Jeremiah 31v29-30: …………….everyone shall die for his own sin . see also Ezekiel 18v20-22: the soul that sin shall die. The son shall not die for the iniquity of the father nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son……………,

The above goes with illustration that:

1. if somebody has malaria and some treatment was prescribed, can the father take the treatment on behalf of the sick child?

2. or can a pastor be allowed to face a firing squad or be executed instead of a gangster of notorious armed robbers who actually committed the crime?

Based on the above, God does not need any blood sacrifice before he can forgive sins of man as in

Hosea 6v6:for I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice…,

Isaiah 55v7: let the wicked forsake his way…,

2nd chronicles 7v14: if my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face ad turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sins.

Here there is no place where there is mentioned of blood sacrifice , God desired mercy but was input by Pauline Christianity (read gospel of barnabas, he saw jesus during his lifetime), unlike paul that didn’t see jesus but act contrary to his teaching. (coming soon). Jesus did not even mention any blood anywhere but also this paul who lied that he saw Jesus! Jesus during his lifetime preached oneness of God and how merciful and forgiven God is if only u can do away with your sin and not blood anywhere.Also see the Quran

Quran 39v53-54: say o my servants who have sinned against their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah, surely Allah forgives all sins, verily, He is most forgiving, most merciful and turn to your Lord and submit yourselves to him before there comes unto you the punishment, for then you shall not be helped and follow the best teaching that has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment comes upon you suddenly when you perceive not.

Note; he forgives all sins except polytheists like Christians, three in one God 1+1+1=3

I pray you see the light.

Maa Salam
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Lol. . . don't amuse us. Kindly ask Muhammad to produce his own proof if he was truthful! cheesy

babs787:

Quran 2v136: say (o muslims) we believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Yaqub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat (the offspring of the twelve sons of Yaqub (Jacob) and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and Isa (Jesus) and that which has been given to the prophets frm their Lord, we make no distinction between any of them and to Him we have submitted (in Islam).

Hmmm. . . Muslims and their duplicity! No vex O. . . but just one thing I wish to know:

Do Muslims really believe in that which "the prophets" have received by revelations from the LORD?

We shall see how that verse stands after your denials.

Cheers.
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2007
The Qur'an itself is the proof. But in the todays action among humans, we see the Jews making God a tribal God. The Christian insist that you must believe in the Blood and all that go with it about Jesus. It is only that that will make you enter paradise/receive salvation. So the Jews negate the Christians and the Christians negate the Jews. Alhamdulillah, the Muslims negate both of them and the others.

And it is in the Qur'an that we should accept the authentic, but not adulterated revealed books of the prophets before Muhammad/Qur'an. And respect each one of them; 124,000 in total. Where is your confusion? The fact that Qur'an does not agree and therefore trash the part of the fallacy of the Bible, eg 3 godheads and death on the cross as ransome or honor is enough to proof the superiority and truthfulness of the Qur'an. It is un abashly unapologetic!

Aburo. I do not know how to get you to see the truth. But I will continue to remember you in my prayers. This inShaAllah will undo the do of the 'christian friends,' who put this on you.
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

The Qur'an itself is the proof.

Just like that? Hehe-haw-haw!! grin Please, simply let me go and deal with other issues, abeg eh? It is as good as anyone saying that a softsell magazine is "the proof" of serious matters.

olabowale:

But in the todays action among humans, we see the Jews making God a tribal God.

So, you still are not cured of your hatred of the Jews? I feel so sorry for thee indeed! sad

On the other hand, please be reminded that Muhammad had turned Allah into a tribal deity in the same way that you had accused. His Qur'an must be read in Arabic; and as soon as it is translated into another language, it is no more the word of 'Allah'. Again, Muslims have to pattern their lives after Muhammad's dessert cultural lifestyle - if it suits Muhammad's phobias, fine; if otherwise, there's bound to be doom! What is all this brigand with the Muslim hatred of Jews?

olabowale:

The Christian insist that you must believe in the Blood and all that go with it about Jesus.

Nothing wrong with Christians being passionate of their convictions. It is rogish for Muslims to try to force their own Arabic fallacies into Christian convictions and then pretend that Muhammad was a prophet when his life and testimony clearly contradicts those of the Biblical prophets.

Please, have you yet found me that verse where any Biblical prophet claimed to have a personal devil like Muhammad did?

olabowale:

It is only that that will make you enter paradise/receive salvation.

Just because Muhammad denied the Biblical revelations of REDEMPTION that all the Biblical prophets knew, it does not mean we have to abandon our convictions and flock to Muhammad's party of denying hordes.

olabowale:

So the Jews negate the Christians and the Christians negate the Jews. Alhamdulillah, the Muslims negate both of them and the others.

And after all the "negate" this-and-that by Alham-dudu-lai, what else remains? grin

You just have no clues, do you? It is not about NEGATING one group or the other, olabowale. The OT are given in both redemptive history and prophetic declarations - and in the NT we find the fulfillment of the same OT prophecies!

What has happened is that Muhammad denied both the prophecies, the redemptive histories, the authentic declarations, . . . and for all that, Muslims are still at each other's throats! When these Muslims slaughter one another, do they remember Muhammad at all? It seems they're more bent on "negating" one another than any concern for the man you referred to as "the true authority of Islam". grin

olabowale:

And it is in the Qur'an that we should accept the authentic, but not adulterated revealed books of the prophets before Muhammad/Qur'an.

Please, for the umpteenth time, where are those books of the prophets that came before Muhammad? WHERE are their books so we may read for ourselves and not be duped by Muhammad's shakara?

olabowale:

And respect each one of them; 124,000 in total. Where is your confusion?

I don't have any confusion. Just keep the 100,000 and give me the names of the 24,000 prophets! cheesy Surely, with such a large number dreamt up magically by Muhammad, we should be able to find reference to Isaiah and Jeremiah, not so?

olabowale:

The fact that Qur'an does not agree and therefore trash the part of the fallacy of the Bible, eg 3 godheads and death on the cross as ransome or honor is enough to proof the superiority and truthfulness of the Qur'an. It is un abashly unapologetic!

Please, keep this illiterate drivel of 1/3 godheads (the mark of illiteracy is to keep repeating the same thing you have been corrected on, and that is the fact that the word Godhead is NOT in the plural!).

At least, whether or not you disagree, we know that Moses, Isaiah, and jeremiah all referred to God as FATHER!! Did Muhammad leave you any "abashly unapologetic" to confirm that his 'Allah' was known as FATHER as well?

olabowale:

Aburo. I do not know how to get you to see the truth. But I will continue to remember you in my prayers. This inShaAllah will undo the do of the 'christian friends,' who put this on you.

I saw the truth that Muhammad's duplicity should not be taken seriously. What helped me see it even more clearly was the FACT that Muslims are never known to tell simple truth even when it stares them full circle in the face!
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2007
Iwo Pilgrim.1, shakara e poo! O du ni. Oje meme! You take me back ages! I need this. You do not speak truth when it comes to religion. You just through things out there to razzle dazzle the poor Christians , who are blind to see that you speak emptiness! Only desert wind you blow! Nothing you said makes any sense! Is Olorun God? Is Yahwah God? Is Chineke God? etc, etc?
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Iwo Pilgrim.1, shakara e poo! O du ni. Oje meme! You take me back ages! I need this. You do not speak truth when it comes to religion. You just through things out there to razzle dazzle the poor Christians , who are blind to see that you speak emptiness! Only desert wind you blow! Nothing you said makes any sense! Is Olorun God? Is Yahwah God? Is Chineke God? etc, etc?

You just got up this hour of day to busy yourself forcefully with some noise, abi wetin happen to you? grin

If you can't understand what I'm saying, it doesn't mean that others do not comprehend. The only inference therefore would be that you have such a struggle grasping simple statements that one may hope you need an upgrade in a night school.

Christians are not blind - even your Qur'an in Sura 5 v 82 says that Christians are "devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant!"

If at all I speak emptiness, why have you found it such an impossible task to dialogue with me and walk me through the subjects we discuss in order to clearly enunciate FACTS as I have always done? One thing you will not find in my posts are the sort of 'stories' that you employ to circumvent an issue in other to argue away from the main concerns.

One example of your arguing away from the present concern is your intonation of Chineke, 'Yahwah', Olorun, etc. Where did I start to discuss such issues with you, olabowale? Or is that another lame attempt to scuttle away from the present discussion with another Al-harm-dudu-LIE? grin

Please uncle. . . e ro ra! It is early morning where I am at the moment. I look forward to another very busy schedule, and your stories and whinging are the least of interest on my plate for now.

Cherio.
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
@pilgrim

It is quite shameful that you couldnt provide answers to my questions on Jesus dying for your sins.It seems you dont post lenghty rejoinder like you used to, it shows that you are running out of point and your fraud is beginning to overtake you.

Lol. . . don't amuse us. Kindly ask Muhammad to produce his own proof if he was truthful!

I knew that you would misfired. Is this all you have to say? Common, you have been preaching that Jesus is the way, the saviour and one should accept him and my God asked you to provide your proof if you think that Muslims will not gain paradise and that it is you christians that will gain paradise

Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 01:09:16 PM

Hmmm. . . Muslims and their duplicity! No vex O. . . but just one thing I wish to know:

Do Muslims really believe in that which "the prophets" have received by revelations from the LORD?

We shall see how that verse stands after your denials.

Ok we do and do serve me the sayings of prophets that muslims have been denying. Let me have the direct sayings of the prophets and not words of historians, letters of udentified people etc.

cool
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim

It is quite shameful that you couldnt provide answers to my questions on Jesus dying for your sins.

Unfortunately, I don't entertain fools who keep recycling already dealt with questions. That same issue has been dealt with over and over again on Nairaland, and the last time I checked, you were drooling at it until you ran out of questions and had to bellow out that it is never your turn to answer questions.

That was why I answered some other questions and simnce you have made it your fool's castle to never address issues yourself, I refused to entertain your comedies until you wake up from your Islamic deceit and self-confessed illiteracy. You have no right to keep demanding that people answer your questions when you don't ever seek to discuss rationally with others - this is a public Forum.

babs787:

It seems you don't post lenghty rejoinder like you used to, it shows that you are running out of point and your fraud is beginning to overtake you.

Daft! grin The reason why I don't post lengthy rejoinders to your drivels is because I have dealth with a whole lot of your nightmares. That is why I used to take you and olabowale to new threads and thoroghly bleache you guys until ther is nothing left of your antic madrassa scholarship. FYI, I don't recycle products and I don't plagiarize Naik Zakir and LIE that it is my post as you used to. That is why you disappeared for a while when you could not find anything to plagiarize from those illiterate errand boys. . . because my queries left you searching for a long time.

I am still waiting for your LIE as to where Allah told you that the Qur'an came to correct the Bible! cool

babs787:

I knew that you would misfired. Is this all you have to say? Common, you have been preaching that Jesus is the way, the saviour and one should accept him and my God asked you to provide your proof if you think that Muslims will not gain paradise and that it is you christians that will gain paradise

I did not misfire - and when you upgrade from your retard scholarship, more will come. I have told you already, you have no right to demand that people answer your rewcycled questions when this is a public Forum. What did you do with the simple questions I asked you about the verses you requested for the prophecies on Crucifixion?

babs787:

Ok we do and do serve me the sayings of prophets that muslims have been denying.

I already served them - and repeated them 3 TIMES!! Moses, Isaiah and Jeremiah are OT prophets who knew God as FATHER! I am waiting for your usual Islamic denials.

babs787:

Let me have the direct sayings of the prophets and not words of historians, letters of udentified people etc.

Go there and deal with the verses directly quoted from Moses, Isaiah and Jeremiah.
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
@pilgrim

Unfortunately, I don't entertain fools who keep recycling already dealt with questions. That same issue has been dealt with over and over again on Nairaland, and the last time I checked, you were drooling at it until you ran out of questions and had to bellow out that it is never your turn to answer questions.

I am not surprised since your parent are fools too. Let me have the thread where you provided answers.

That was why I answered some other questions and simnce you have made it your fool's castle to never address issues yourself,

No I havent made it that way but your parent that regretted giving birth that to an uncouth fool like you that lacked home training but decide to be putting them to shame.

I refused to entertain your comedies until you wake up from your Islamic deceit and self-confessed illiteracy. You have no right to keep demanding that people answer your questions when you don't ever seek to discuss rationally with others - this is a public Forum.

You will always show your pranks by avoiding questions that seems too hard for you. Omo osi, let me have where you provided answers.

Daft!

That goes to your parent and your older family member.

The reason why I don't post lengthy rejoinders to your drivels is because I have dealth with a whole lot of your nightmares.

Liar, I very sure that your parent will be gfeeling bad if they could lay their hands on your post where you have been putting them to shame. Now let me have where you dealt with those questions

I did not misfire - and when you upgrade from your retard scholarship, more will come. I have told you already, you have no right to demand that people answer your rewcycled questions when this is a public Forum. What did you do with the simple questions I asked you about the verses you requested for the prophecies on Crucifixion?

Mumu, I asked you to give me verses from the OT where it was said that Jesus would be crucified and resurrect after the third day but you couldnt do that.
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim

I am not surprised since your parent are fools too. Let me have the thread where you provided answers.

Ah. . there! grin So the mere fact that you're mentally challenged really touched you so much you could that distance to address my parents directly as such? No worries - you just again confirmed exactly what you are!

babs787:

No I havent made it that way but your parent that regretted giving birth that to an uncouth fool like you that lacked home training but decide to be putting them to shame.

Please school up and come over, if you're regretting living in darkness. No be my fault that the Qur'an declares clearly that Christians are scholars. Lol. . . as for Muslims, the very Arabs from which Muhammad arose was directly said to be most ignorant and hypocritical. Did the Qur'an say so or not?

babs787:

You will always show your pranks by avoiding questions that seems too hard for you. Omo osi, let me have where you provided answers.

There are no pranks in my rejoinders. Your hyperventilating every single time issues are being discussed is the reason why I refuse to entertain your Islamic convenience game and instead put you on spotlight to address simple questions. Is it hard for your to open your untouchable Qur'a and offer the verses I requested?

babs787:

That goes to your parent and your older family member.

No worries. . . now we know you're waking up and are feeling the pinch. You can abuse my parents all you want, I won't go that far with your parents. If you had home training, that is what you were taught, abi?

Just for the records, my parents do not LIE for Allah the way you have been doing on the Forum. tongue

babs787:

Liar, I very sure that your parent will be gfeeling bad if they could lay their hands on your post where you have been putting them to shame. Now let me have where you dealt with those questions

My parents do not feel bad if I have requested you to let me have the verse in the Qur'an where you lied for Allah. Too hard for you? grin

babs787:

Mumu, I asked you to give me verses from the OT where it was said that Jesus would be crucified and resurrect after the third day but you couldnt do that.

Deal with the ones on crucifixion - and then we move on to the timing. You are predictably scooting away from the crucifixion and avoidng it. I want your exegesis on those verses, then we shall see where in the Bible any of the prophets ever mentioned anything about Muhammad coming after Jesus and what year that was supposed to happen. grin
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
@pilgrim

Why not do me proud by proving the verse from the OT where it was prophesised that Jesus would be crucified and resurrect after the third day (3rd)
Re: Is Allah God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrim

Why not do me proud by proving the verse from the OT where it was prophesised that Jesus would be crucified and resurrect after the third day (3rd)

@babs787,

One step at a time. When you deal with the few verses already offered, we move on to the next query. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covering Hair Palava!!! / Why Make Dua When All Matters Are Decreed? / Our Aqeedah As Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.