Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? (1652 Views)

Cute Pics Of Cesc Fabregas Kissing Pregnant Girlfriend Daniella Semaan / Victor Moses, 2nd Best Dribbler In England,fabregas Easiest Playa To Dribble / Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by sunny4all(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2007
Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ?
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 22, 2007
an emphatiC[b] NO![/b]
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by cooljoe(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2007
Lets wait and see, as an Arsenal fan, I hope Fabregs outplay all of them.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by amigoes(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
GATUSSO AIN'T DAT GOOD.
HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO STOP FABREGAS,
BUT HE SURE CAN GET UNDER HIS SKIN AND THAT MIGHT BE WORSE.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
Datts silly. Gatuso stoped c.Ronaldo who deliberately wanted to make a f0ol of hm but ended up making a f00l of himself.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Omolulu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
Since when did fabregas become an unstoppable??
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by davidif: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
Are you kidding me heck yeah? who can't gattuso stop, he even stopped zidane. I might be an arsenal fan but gattusso is the best defensive midfielder in the planet with all due respect to Essien's and the Makelele's.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by toba1909(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
All depends on how the game goes,
He might find it difficult to stop Cesc
And at the same time stop him easily.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
Yall talkn lyk fabregas is some god. Ask the brazillian ronaldo, rooney, and henry about gattuso. Hes not a gentleman wen it comes to football and he knooows football.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by toba1909(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2007
Talk like someone who understand futball
His effort in the match depends on how the game is
As i've said earlier
It might be an easy ride for Cesc and might come the other way round
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2007
I dont doubt ur idea but pls, its fabregas against gattuso not eto'o or matins against gattuso. Gedit?
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by kaydee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
davidif:

Are you kidding me heck yeah? who can't gattuso stop, he even stopped zidane. I might be an arsenal fan but gattusso is the best defensive midfielder in the planet with all due respect to Essien's and the Makelele's.

When did he stop Zidane?
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by toba1909(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
Migines:

I don't doubt your idea but please, its fabregas against gattuso not eto'o or matins against gattuso. Gedit?

Who's Martins in this issue,an antelop that knows how to run without bringing anything out of it
Cesc might be soft i.e Not rugged as the duo you mentioned
But to me it might work out easily for him
Even more than any of the duo
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2007
"might"
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Banderas(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2007
And what if he stops Fabregas? Will he also stop Hleb and Flam? What about Adebayor?
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2007
Funny enuf, i doubt if he can stop hleb. Dat guy is a sneaky bastard(wich is a gud thing ne way)
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by davidif: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2007
@kaydee
He stopped Zidane at the world cup so zizou definitely couldn't do the same thing he did against brazil to them
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by SamMilla1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2007
gattuso on a good day can stop lucifer
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2007
Lmao
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Vieira(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2007
Let him concentrate on Fabregas, nonsense.

while he is doing that Hleb, Rosicky and Flamini will be slotting in goals.

Gattuso can kiss my red and white ass!
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by mukina2: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2007
Vieira:
Gattuso can kiss my red and white ass!

grin grin grin grin

we have our own Gattuso too grin

we are not manscum o . we are the Arsenal . we shall deal with milan cool
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2007
I doubt if he'll like to do dat.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by HNIC(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2007
Well Gatusso played the 90 minutes against rivals Inter yesterday and it wasn't one of his fantastic days.They lost 1-2
I really don't comment when it comes to pairing up players but one thing I know is that good players also have their off days,
Hoping Gatusso,Pirlo,Seeedorf,Kaka etc would have their off days when they play Arsenal and our players play their best games, That's what the Champs league is all about!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by yemmight(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2007
These Gunners fans self they make me laugh. She do 4 get this guy quickli in last world cup? Abi u dont 4get how he caged Man U Players in their last 2nd leg. You also not 4get say they guy was not their in their fist leg against Man U thereby given Man U opportunity to win. Dont even think that Fabregas will have an access to that 18 yard.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by kaydee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
davidif:

@kaydee
He stopped Zidane at the world cup so zizou definitely couldn't do the same thing he did against brazil to them

Lol! U musta watched a dif world cup final coz Zidane was just tormenting the defence.Where was he when he almost scored if not that Buffon was excellent? Where was he when Mat was pulling Zizou's jersey? That one wey no fit stop Ronaldinho wan stop Zidane angry angry angry
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by ndubest(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2007
comparing Gattuous and Fabregas is really a futile argument

anyway let's just talk for the sake of talking

90mins will tell
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by marlet01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2007
Since when did fabregas become an unstoppable??

And since when did Gattuso become "Unstoppable"? , Gattuso could as well be sent off for those his irrelevant tackles and could make the game worse for Milan, I think Milan's greatest threat in this game is Kaka' and once Kaka' is contained, Milan would definately fall.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Millena(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
That Gatusso stopped C.Ronaldo doesnt mean that he can stop fab4. They dont play alike. Moreover, C.Ronaldo seems to have a bad day on every top match unlike Fab4. Lets wait till feb 1st. Then we may judge.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by dapsycool(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2007
Is ya'll on crack? Who's fabregas? Why so much noise on a boy who might go extinct in few years. You should be asking who's gonna stop kaka? The aged seedorf still got skillz, n pirlo on a good day is better than the whole arsenal mid field combined together. Inzaghi might not be a supaduba skillful striker, but v.p and adebayor(beans seller) goals combined won't reach his goals. Ac got very old players but experience is the KEY!
And please stop creating threads cos of fabregas. He aint worth the noise. Next time u open another thread for him, i go vex create website for messi, lmfao
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Vieira(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2007
The poster above me is what is known as a Hater
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by ndumart: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2007
Gattuso aint no respcter of personalities. He does his job ruthlessly. On a good day gattuso will stop Fabregas.
Meanwhile if u are talking about them Hleb, Flamini, Rosicky, remember they have Seedorf, Ambrosini, and the world best kaka.

Player to Player Milan is better. But if Fabregas and Gattuso both have a good day, am sure he will frustrate Fabregas.
Re: Can Gatusso Stop Fabregas ? by Migines(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2007
@dapsycool.
U knooow football.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free No Deposit Bonus For Sportbetting / Ways To Improve The Nigerian Football League / Master Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.