Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40256 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

I will leave you be so that other Africans can see this and laugh

Yeah you do that while I laugh at your dumb arse brothers as well. Ms. Darkskin keep teaching them boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Catching feelings cos you can't retort. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah you do that while I laugh at your dumb arse brothers as well. Ms. Darkskin keep teaching them boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Catching feelings cos you can't retort. grin grin grin grin grin

She only teaches people like Ayanle who needs to be clearly educated. Don't assume all Africans are like Ayanle.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198: The most annoying thing is when the so-called Akata thinks they know more about Africa than Africans. Which tells me that Americans are all the same, ignorant, boastful, not humble, etc.

Maybe I should start saying Africans know more about America than Americans do.

Maybe you should so you can stop biatching and whining. wink wink

According to you....America is all fo that and YET YOUR PEOPLE setting each other on fire just to "imitate" American culture. grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. When they can't retort they use the "this is a Nigerian site" but sure the hell isn't stop trying to LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Only a hit dog holler.

retort what, I'm in Nigeria idiott

she complaining about the OP but doesn't want to hear a response
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

She only teaches people like Ayanle who needs to be clearly educated. Don't assume all Africans are like Ayanle.

I suggest you follow your OWN ADVICE....CONTRADICTOR. wink wink wink wink

Anyles is ONE OF many that failed in knowing THEIR OWN history. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

retort what, I'm in Nigeria idiott

she complaining about the OP but doesn't want to hear a response

Yep....a Nigerian idiotic dog at that. wink wink wink

Keep hollering.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

I will leave you be so that other Africans can see this and laugh

exactly, both her and darkskin are the same

saying AAs know more about africa then africans.....So she knows more about Abuja,lagos,Kaduna,enugu,.....then Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yep....a Nigerian idiotic dog at that. wink wink wink

is that how a idiotic AA responds......

the one that keeps trying to bump the interracial thread
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

saying AAs know more about africa then africans.....So she knows more about Abuja,lagos,Kaduna,enugu,.....then Nigerians

Non-Africans includes White, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, and Native America as well....dumb one. grin grin grin grin grin

There was an Asian chick educated many of your dumb arse members.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

Well that's how Americans behave they think Africans are dumb and uneducated despite Nigerians having the highest percentage of PH.D.s worldwide
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

is that how a idiotic AA responds......

the one that keeps trying to bump the interracial thread

is that how AN idiotic Nigerian responds.....

Keep hollering.....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

Well that's how Americans behave they think Africans are dumb and uneducated despite Nigerians having the highest percentage of PH.D.s worldwide

And why are they driving cabs in New York

There are educated Africans indeed....but where are they on THIS SITE?

It is most certainly not the OP and a few of the responders on this thread...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And why are they driving cabs in New York

There are educated Africans indeed....but where are they on THIS SITE?

There are very many of them and they speak English (which isn't their native tongue) better than you Americans can speak English.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

is that how AN idiotic Nigerian responds.....

Keep hollering.....

No that is what a knowledgeable Nigerian says.... The so called Ms AA that's knows more about Nigeria then Nigerians but can't back it up
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

There are very many of them and they speak English (which isn't their native tongue) better than you Americans can speak English.

And YET many of them are still driving cabs

LMAO@speak better English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sureeeeeeeee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just had a flashback of this customer service representative.....she killed the English language. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

don't mind her, any way she can get into a debate with Nigerians she does it on nairaland for the sake of it

holler...so AA

look how she is responding the so called that says she knows more of africa then africans there
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

No that is what a knowledgeable Nigerian says.... The so called Ms AA that's knows more about Nigeria then Nigerians but can't back it up

Keep assuming that I am whatever you want me to be...it doesn't change THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC NIGERIAN that is barking on my nuts..... grin grin grin grin

Keep fishing for information....trick.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And YET many of them are still driving cabs

LMAO@speak better English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sureeeeeeeee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just had a flashback of this customer service representative.....she killed the English language. grin grin grin grin grin

Kind of like how Americans kill English language with their

"oo honkey dorey"

or

"wat it is yo, holla at a n****"

or

"that is just splenderific"

if anyone kills English language it is Americans, and it is the only language they speak. It is not like they have a native tongue so they have a reason to be bad at English.

You talk about Nigerians and other foreigners driving cabs, at least they have jobs, your America/Western world capital of racism probably won't give them the job they are looking for despite being highly educated. Most Nigerians fall for the crap they see on TV about how America is so rich and blessed. However, in truth you guys do a lot of hiding how racist the nation is and how condescending it is to foreigners (especially Africans).

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

don't mind her, any way she can get into a debate with Nigerians she does it on nairaland for the sake of it

holler...so AA

look how she is responding the so called that says she knows more of africa then africans there

You can do better than that......hit harder...you are wailing..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Riding on Fula's dick isn't helping you either. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Keep assuming that I am whatever you want me to be...it doesn't change THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC NIGERIAN that is barking on my nuts..... grin grin grin grin

Keep fishing for information....trick.

please tell us about Kaduna Ms Chima that knows more about Nigeria then us
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

"oo honkey dorey"

or

or

if anyone kills English language it is Americans, and it is the only language they speak. It is not like they have a native tongue so they have a reason to be bad at English.

You talk about Nigerians and other foreigners driving cabs, at least they have jobs, your America/Western world capital of racism probably won't give them the job they are looking for despite being highly educated. Most Nigerians fall for the crap they see on TV about how America is so rich and blessed. However, in truth you guys do a lot of hiding how racist the nation is and how condescending it is to foreigners (especially Africans).

the women is a fooool
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

"oo honkey dorey"

or

or

You are definitely right...Americans should be ashame for not getting Masters in cab driving. Oops! lipsrsealed

Shame on you Americans!!!! You feel better now Fulaman? Your blood pressure!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
[size=22pt]Shame on you Ms. Darkskin for educating a dumb African about his OWN HISTORY! [/size]

Shame on you!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
^
The response of a AA that knows nothing to say anymore

the one to claim she knows more of Nigeria then Nigerians
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You are definitely right...Americans should be ashame for not getting Masters in cab driving. Oops! lipsrsealed

Shame on you Americans!!!! You feel better now Fulaman? Your blood pressure!! grin grin grin grin

I'm actually laughing at you right now to be honest, if I was mad, I would probably be typing in caps.

I have never before in my life heard someone so boastful and condescending except for Americans who think they know it all. Too arrogant, selfish and think the world revolves around them. Don't get me wrong, not all Americans are this way, but the majority are.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
[size=22pt]Shame on you Ms. Darkskin for educating a dumb African about his OWN HISTORY! [/size]

Shame on you!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

you know nothing about the history of Nigeria, go sit down jare
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Seriously... some of you feel that Americans of African descent are not welcome here?? WOW!!! LMAO! Yall hate us that much? What have we ever done to you? So pathetic! If anyone of you chose to come to a website geared toward Black Americans, you'd be more than welcomed. It's bullsh!t like this that keeps us divided. I be doggone...SMDH!!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

you know nothing about the history of Nigeria, go sit down jare

I am glad you are leaving it just at Nigeria, let us not get to Africa because that would be too much for our dear lady to handle.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Suyudummy

Nigeria is a country within Africa.....you keep naming Nigeria....keep going...there are more countries in Africa.

Start with North Africa. tongue tongue tongue You can do it!!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
naijarican: Seriously... some of you feel that Americans of African descent are not welcome here?? WOW!!! LMAO! Yall hate us that much? What have we ever done to you? So pathetic! If anyone of you chose to come to a website geared toward Black Americans, you'd be more than welcomed. It's bullsh!t like this that keeps us divided. I be doggone...SMDH!!!

It's not you that some Africans are upset with, the Africans are upset with Americans who think they know more about Africa than Africans themselves who are born/raised by Africans and have always been a part of the culture their entire lives.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

I am glad you are leaving it just at Nigeria, let us not get to Africa because that would be too much for our dear lady to handle.

hahahaha
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Suyudummy

Nigeria is a country within Africa.....you keep naming Nigeria....keep going...there are more countries in Africa.

Start with North Africa. tongue tongue tongue You can do it!!!

please tell us about Nigeria MS. AA know it all

you are on nairaland so start with Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.