Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40239 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lol. Didn't know there were Hausa folks in Cameroon. lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]YOU ARE WRONG WOMAN![/size] [size=32pt]WE ARE TRIBESPEOPLE AND WE STICK TOGETHER![/size] angry angry

i am with my Cameroonian brothers and sisters. cool

Adamawa!!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Willie lynch! Black americans on this forum are the worst and weakest of the lots I have met. The dolt that writes in blue font was crying everywhere last week after a poster abused him. You give but you are too weak to take, I pity this generation of black american cry babies. The strong ones among you are dead and gone, the new generations are either dl, cornballs or jackazzes smh.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Uh oh!!!

Sambos co-signing too! cheesy

The help squad is IN THE BUILDING!!

LET'S GET IT! cool

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Lol. Didn't know there were Hausa folks in Cameroon. lipsrsealed grin grin

are you dumb i said i support them. does that mean i live in their home?? angry

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
kindabigg: Willie lynch! Black americans on this forum are the worst and weakest of the lots I have met. The dolt that writes in blue font was crying everywhere last week after a poster abused him. You give but you are too weak to take, I pity this generation of black american cry babies. The strong ones among you are dead and gone, the new generations are either dl, cornballs or jackazzes smh.

SAVED FOR ROYAL.

Can't wait for the epic roast to come! grin
I won't even touch this one.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Adamawa!!!

that place filled with Fuulbe and Marghyii.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

are you dumb i said i support them. does that mean i live in their home?? angry

You said tribesmen fo0l.

You are NOT from the same tribe.

step it up.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Adamawa!!!
i heard Adamawa is a state in NIGERIA ? ...same here .......i bet it's also full of haoussa and fulani am i right?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Lol. Didn't know there were Hausa folks in Cameroon. lipsrsealed grin grin

Knowledge...greater than gold
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You keep doing what Africans are good at....lying and making up shit. wink wink wink wink

LMAO@the nigga STILL mad cos I said ask Nigerians who is Cameroon and they gon be like is that a nigga name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That arsewhooping left you wounded for two days huh? grin grin grin grin

I'll do it myself then! angry

[size=38pt]SOMEBODY IS CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

lolz.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i heard Adamawa is a state in NIGERIA ? ...same here .......i bet it's also full of haoussa and fulani am i right?

Yup
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Knowledge...greater than gold

slap yourself. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Uh oh!!!

Sambos co-signing too! cheesy

The help squad is IN THE BUILDING!!

LET'S GET IT! cool

That Cameroon statement pissed him off. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You said tribesmen fo0l.

You are NOT from the same tribe.

step it up.

just have a look at my profile picture. i am on Nairaland for one of the reasons to kickstart Tribal Unity around the world against non-tribal folk like you.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You keep doing what Africans are good at....lying and making up shit. wink wink wink wink

LMAO@the nigga STILL mad cos I said ask Nigerians who is Cameroon and they gon be like is that a nigga name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

like i said you are a disgrace .....now it's me the liar ...however dear i quoted you so you won't change your comment it's already there to show how ignorant you are
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
SAVED FOR ROYAL.

Can't wait for the epic roast to come! grin
I won't even touch this one.

I am a grown man and I don't engage in sabre rattling and bafoonery. Too busy for coonery! Willie Lynch is laughing in his grave while still lording over slaves.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

slap yourself. grin

Thanks...I got my senses back grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bring your arse here Sambo! I fight men! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO I didn't even know Nigeria and Cameroon share borders. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a shame that you niggas share borders and NIGERIA STILL DON'T WANT YOU. grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts biatch boy. Keep crying dumb ho.
author=Mrs.Chima]

like i said you are a disgrace .....now it's me the liar ...however dear i quoted you so you won't change your comment it's already there to show how ignorant you are

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]YOU ARE WRONG WOMAN![/size] [size=32pt]WE ARE TRIBESPEOPLE AND WE STICK TOGETHER![/size] angry angry

i am with my Cameroonian brothers and sisters. cool
That's wat they don't get. No matter how much Igbos and Yoruba fight, if u attack Nigeria, we are coming for you
No matter how much Africans fight, if u dare attack us, we tend to all gang up against you
Awon omo ale jati jati!!

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Bring your arse here Sambo! I fight men! grin grin grin grin

Let's hope you don't bite my ear like Mike Tyson grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Yup
our fulani and haussa are damn cool ... esp when comes the ramadan and other stuff...and they make the best soya ever ......like i said Cameroonian and Nigerian are brothers .......i see some people are angry about that angry about African unity cause they lost everything ....smh
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

just have a look at my profile picture. i am on Nairaland for one of the reasons to kickstart Tribal Unity around the world against non-tribal folk like you.

I thank God EVERYDAY for sparing me of the tribal stuff.

So don't worry. I VERY blessed.

One less headache. wink

Shollypopz:
That's wat they don't get. No matter how much Igbos and Yoruba fight, if u attack Nigeria, we are coming for you
No matter how Africans fight, if u dare attack us, we tend to all gang up against you
Awon omo ale jati jati!!

And you fail to realize we are not concerned.

African Unity is a fallacy you all claim when it is convenient.

Fck all that, that's PURE UNDILUTED COMEDY.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
awon olori buruku ati asinwin. ewu fake black people, awon eru oyinbo.
kindabigg:

I am a grown man and I don't engage in sabre rattling and bafoonery. Too busy for coonery! Willie Lynch is laughing in his grave while still lording over slaves.

yet you drop subliminal messages.

Right..."grown azz man". wink

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shollypopz:
No matter how much Africans fight, if u dare attack us, we tend to all gang up against you
Awon omo ale jati jati!!

And Yorubas would still think Igbos are money hungry and Jews of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't fight on your own. Sad.

1 Like

kindabigg: awon olori buruku ati asinwin. ewu fake black people, awon eru oyinbo.

akajsieuwoiednsdk i don't give a fugg jweowewmdkmldoQROI cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34)

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.