Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,968 members, 7,799,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? (27187 Views)

Samsung Lcd Tv / Do U Have Accommodation Request In Surulere Or Isolo? Call Us / 32" Samsung Lcd's For Sale @ 100k Each(the Cheapest Offer In The Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2017
Lakeside247:
You have lots of good testimonies here. I would like to know if this screen PS43F4000ARSSW is available. If yes, how much will it cost.
The screen is available for 85k
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
ekeugo:
please, my Samsung series 6 32 inches LCD TV trips off, goes black with some irregular lines and Comes on again. this action keeps repeating till forever. model number is LE32R88BD. what's the problem and how much will it cost to fix it.
Thanks for calling.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Sarrkay(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2017
I have a Samsung Plasma 51" PS51d450A2W with a broken screen. Can you fix it and what will it cost?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by luv4diran: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have a 46 inches samsung tv ue46b7020ww, the tcon is no longer available because the technician could not find it and however lost the old one. Also the left tcon flex cable has spoilt (i mean some wire-lines in the flex is damaged) .the tv still works as i can still hear clear audio from tv channels when i tune to channels. But the screen is bright but black. Hope it will not cost me much to fix. Do u have branch across nigeria, tv is in oyo
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by bugmenot: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017

I have a Samsung smart TV that was shipped from the US where they use the NTSC system. Will it work with DSTV or GoTv? Will I still need a pal ntsc converter?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Mykbic: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can u pls help wit d screensaver of my Samsung 40 inch Led Tv wit dis model number UA40H4200. How much will it cost to fix d screen. Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Sarrkay:
I have a Samsung Plasma 51" PS51d450A2W with a broken screen. Can you fix it and what will it cost?
The screen can be replaced for 120k.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2017
luv4diran:
I have a 46 inches samsung tv ue46b7020ww, the tcon is no longer available because the technician could not find it and however lost the old one. Also the left tcon flex cable has spoilt (i mean some wire-lines in the flex is damaged) .the tv still works as i can still hear clear audio from tv channels when i tune to channels. But the screen is bright but black. Hope it will not cost me much to fix. Do u have branch across nigeria, tv is in oyo
sorry for delayed response on NL. Thanks for contacting via sms. Notify me when u are in Lag as discussed.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
bugmenot:

I have a Samsung smart TV that was shipped from the US where they use the NTSC system. Will it work with DSTV or GoTv? Will I still need a pal ntsc converter?

Thanks in advance.

U have two options.

1. change the main board to that of PAL/multisystem
2. Buy an NTSC converter.

Note that 1 is more reliable and like normal image, while 2 is far cheaper but more cumbersome and slight distortion in picture quality.

If you don't do any of the above, images will be in monochrome(black and white) and not clear.

Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Mykbic:
Can u pls help wit d screensaver of my Samsung 40 inch Led Tv wit dis model number UA40H4200. How much will it cost to fix d screen. Thanks
Sorry for delayed response. I have responded to your whatsapp chat.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by bugmenot: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2017

Thanks for your response.

What will it cost me to:

change the main board to that of PAL/multisystem?

The size is 40 inchea and model number is un40d5550.

Thanks again.

nnacent:

U have two options.

1. change the main board to that of PAL/multisystem
2. Buy an NTSC converter.

Note that 1 is more reliable and like normal image, while 2 is far cheaper but more cumbersome and slight distortion in picture quality.

If you don't do any of the above, images will be in monochrome(black and white) and not clear.

Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by buzorcharles(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2017
Good morning. PLs how much will it cost me to change my samsung 32" lcd screen?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
buzorcharles:
Good morning. PLs how much will it cost me to change my samsung 32" lcd screen?
U will need to send the model. Chat on whatsapp 080-8787-9636 for faster response.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by shobizzy: 2:08am On May 11, 2017
Good morning.Pls my samsung TV display has gone dimmer and it has got nothing to do with the economy system settings.what could be the probable cause and possible cost of repair.

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by shobizzy: 2:09am On May 11, 2017
Model is

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
shobizzy:
Model is
Thanks for contacting on whatsapp. I still await your feedback.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by johnteddy(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
Is this screen available and how much PS51F4900AR Samsung
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by dammykoga(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2017
Do you have an office in Abuja? I want to repair my 42" Plasma TV (Samsung). The red light that sensors the remote control is blinking and the TV isn't coming on. I reside in Abuja
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
dammykoga:
Do you have an office in Abuja? I want to repair my 42" Plasma TV (Samsung). The red light that sensors the remote control is blinking and the TV isn't coming on. I reside in Abuja
If you can reach me on whats app. i will send u my contact in Abuja.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
shobizzy:
Good morning.Pls my samsung TV display has gone dimmer and it has got nothing to do with the economy system settings.what could be the probable cause and possible cost of repair.
Hope U are still enjoying the TV. Paying toll fare to and fro your place wasnt funny ooo. its all good.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
johnteddy:
Is this screen available and how much PS51F4900AR Samsung

This screen is not available for now
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Call/chat 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
nnacent:
Common reasons for power issues

There are a number of reasons for power issues on samsung tvs and home-theatres. There is this common misconception that only high voltages are dangerous. The power system unit(PSU) does now welcome both high and low voltages. this can destroy the unit and lead u into expensive repairs.
Power Surge is even more dangerous as it can hardly be observed. Sometimes it happens when the equipment is not even switched on.
Get a surge protector today and save your PSU.

nnacent
Samsung master technician
Please if using stabilizer and volt guard, which should I connect to the mains?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2017
ismokeweed:

Please if using stabilizer and volt guard, which should I connect to the mains?
Stabilizer to the mains, and volt guard to the stabilizer. This will help forestall the frustrating red-led on surge protectors, especially when the voltage of supply is either too low or too high and you need to watch an interesting program or football.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
nnacent:
Stabilizer to the mains, and volt guard to the stabilizer. This will help forestall the frustrating red-led on surge protectors, especially when the voltage of supply is either too low or too high and you need to watch an interesting program or football.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Any faulty samsung? call now
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by BeFancy: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Pls how many kva stabiliser should I buy for Samsung 40 inches led TV. Tho I have a TV guide
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeFancy:
Pls how many kva stabiliser should I buy for Samsung 40 inches led TV. Tho I have a TV guide
from 1KVA will be fine. hence it is not overloaded with other appliances. I guess you mean TV guard grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by MASALEH: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls where can i get this T_CON board?

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by mosisnho(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pls can I use only stabilizer for my 32inches LCD TV?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by dungas30(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
MASALEH:
Pls where can i get this T_CON board?
APSO LOOKING FOR IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? / Trapped Worker Rescued Alive 4 Days After Building Collapse In Rivers. Photos / Cost To Build Two Story Of 6 Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.