Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? (1532 Views)

Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / Send In Your Love Text Messages Here: Not More Than 230 Character Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Scarpon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
for me i think since UR partner knows u have that 100% love text massage is off no need.

cuz my gf is fund of me sending text 2times a day
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Scarpon: for me i think since UR partner knows u have that 100% love text massage is off no need.

ok
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Daft!
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by 2fyn: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Scarpon: for me i think since UR partner knows u have that 100% love text massage is off no need.

dnt say dat,txt msg is gud and just sending 'i luv u' is simple bt every woman appreciates that.
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Scarpon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
2fyn: dnt say dat,txt msg is gud and just sending 'i luv u' is simple bt every woman appreciates that.
but she already know i love her
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by wissezy: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Everyday! that one na stress...ooo!
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 14, 2012
wissezy: Everyday! that one na stress...ooo!
hehehe the girl is romantic. I do find it romantic maybe not everyday but I find cute. Even love letters to each other once a while is also cute.

Married or dating.
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2012
@post.... The day she stops now its the same you that wil come back here, open a thread wit topic like ''my gf does nt love me anymore, she no longer sends me a txt'' can we ever please guys? Smh
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Scarpon(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2012
nne3870: @post.... The day she stops now its the same you that wil come back here, open a thread wit topic like ''my gf does nt love me anymore, she no longer sends me a txt'' can we ever please guys? Smh

i know is romantic and it is also boring sometimes lets just say 3times a week na.
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by davidcobi: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah!! Kinda wink
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by temmym4(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Who else should i send it to? Your own Spouse
This is where prob arises in relationships. when you feel those previous romantic moments when u newly met are no longer necessary. very soon when she starts getting her attention elsewhere, u gonna come back here creating a new thread MY GF IS CHEATING, HELP!
Do the right thing dude!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by mspookie: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
making love call is more romantic, say it! am listening.. lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Konnektions146(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
its romantic,
i was at work someday and a message came to my phone and checked, my lady sent me a message dat read "just wanted to creep into yur mind" and dat message gave me a big broad smile..i love such cos its sweet.

1 Like

Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Ojdanavigator(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
Most gurls really like it, my present GF for example. So, 2 me its romantic since 80% of females love it. NB: Some girl nor sabi send sha... But they really like it when their BF txt them all the time.
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Scarpon(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
temmy.m3:
Who else should i send it to? Your own Spouse
This is where prob arises in relationships. when you feel those previous romantic moments when u newly met are no longer necessary. very soon when she starts getting her attention elsewhere, u gonna come back here creating a new thread MY GF IS CHEATING, HELP!
Do the right thing dude!

bro i understand but don't u think is kinder boring since 2years u av been texting and she already knows u have that 100%love.
calculate all the money wey
u Don spend na?
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by temmym4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Scarpon:

bro i understand but don't u think is kinder boring since 2years u av been texting and she already knows u have that 100%love.
calculate all the money wey
u Don spend na?

^^^^
lol. How much do u wanna spend on text msgs? Could it be as much as what u spent on calling for just a minute? Bro, i assume u still kiss and take your spouse to bed after 2yrs of being together right, that aint boring, but xpressin how much u still care in words is borin abi.. Hmmmm.
Dont get me wrong, i didnt say, Buy a book so full of text msgs and start sending them to your spouse everyday, that is more like Primary school luv and u gonna get bored with time. If u still love her, then your feelings could bring out natural wordz that u could use for a text. Sometimes, just the text " I CARE" from u could make her smile wherever she might be. Don't dull urself o! Be Romantic kk!!
Re: Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? by Scarpon(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
temmy.m3:

^^^^
lol. How much do u wanna spend on text msgs? Could it be as much as what u spent on calling for just a minute? Bro, i assume u still kiss and take your spouse to bed after 2yrs of being together right, that aint boring, but xpressin how much u still care in words is borin abi.. Hmmmm.
Dont get me wrong, i didnt say, Buy a book so full of text msgs and start sending them to your spouse everyday, that is more like Primary school luv and u gonna get bored with time. If u still love her, then your feelings could bring out natural wordz that u could use for a text. Sometimes, just the text " I CARE" from u could make her smile wherever she might be. Don't dull urself o! Be Romantic kk!!
temmy the lover boy

(1) (Reply)

Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do / Can This Happen In Nigeria? / Compare And Contrast,miss LASU N Face Of IMSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.