Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:50 PM

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (16021 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by buskeske: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
190: This OP desperately needs 2 get laid

And 190 sorry someone should help her out

I totally agree with you, body need body
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2012
To be frank, this is quite a problem for guys.

There are a lot of mumu guys out there that I have been trying to lecture on this.

NEVER (ABSOLUTELY NEVER) chase a chic you want to date.

I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NEVER!

I DON'T CHASE CHICS: https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

I am not saying you should not do things that will make a girl know you like her, but NEVER do that "thrill of the chase rubbish" where a girl tells you "No" and then you keep trying to woo. If they are not giving you the right signals, MOVE ON! Give her the 'fck off' cold shoulder.

Only chase chics when you just wanna have some glorious fuuuuuun. Not if you want to date.

Otherwise you will end up with a woman that loves you for the way you love her. Not loves you based on being attracted to you for your personality and looks.

That "love him for the way he loves me" is the foundation of A LOT of marriages today and part of why it fails. When the man stops doing the wooing things that makes her love him, which is inevitable as such things are unsustainable in the long run, she gets bored and bitter.

Marry a woman that loves you, not a woman that loves the way you love her.

There are a lot of women like the OP who do the latter. That is not her problem, that is yours. She is only being natural.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
Sagamite: To be frank, this is quite a problem for guys.

There are a lot of mumu guys out there that I have been trying to lecture on this.

NEVER (ABSOLUTELY NEVER) chase a chic you want to date.

I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NEVER!

I DON'T CHASE CHICS: https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

I am not saying you should not do things that will make a girl know you like her, but NEVER do that "thrill of the chase rubbish" where a girl tells you "No" and then you keep trying to woo. If they are not giving you the right signals, MOVE ON! Give her the 'fck off' cold shoulder.

Only chase chics when you just wanna have some glorious fuuuuuun. Not if you want to date.

Otherwise you will end up with a woman that loves you for the way you love her. Not loves you based on being attracted to you for your personality and looks.

That "love him for the way he loves me" is the foundation of A LOT of marriages today and part of why it fails. When the man stops doing the wooing things that makes her love him, which is inevitable as such things are unsustainable in the long run, she gets bored and bitter.

Marry a woman that loves you, not a woman that loves the way you love her.

There are a lot of women like the OP who do the latter. That is not her problem, that is yours. She is only being natural.

Stay blessed my good friend...but boys will never hear because boys will always act like boys, but the issue is the make girls believe boys = men, when boys = boys!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimojas89: From her post to all her comments, I have come to conclusion that(nothing personal) the lady is just CONFUSED and might need a professional for counselling. Some posts stir you up and u jus start insulting, can't u just ignore some posts? Too bad we don't really have counsellors in 9ja except maybe that our pastors now stand for both counsellors and doctors. VIVIAN, pls see a counsellor today

I just saw some sense in what you observed...but the boys on this forum acted too naive by rushing after her, hence my anger cos it portrays men as dogs...but then she needs to change her orientation that all guys are after her body, when actually there are millions of well to do guys who even run away from women body....that was it! no fight intended...besides anger with some boys acting too naive once they read a post by a girl saying beauty, pretty, etc.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by chikeorji123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
DailyNews:

I just saw some sense in what you observed...but the boys on this forum acted too naive by rushing after her, hence my anger cos it portrays men as dogs...but then she needs to change her orientation that all guys are after her body, when actually there are millions of well to do guys who even run away from women body....that was it! no fight intended...besides anger with some boys acting too naive once they read a post by a girl saying beauty, pretty, etc.

Honestly b/c of ur comments that draw my attemtion not these boys who have noting to offer thant embarassement,pls l ill like to speak to u personally. Send me ur mail l mean ur phon no to my coex123@gmail.com. kindly reply
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by lolaluv1(f): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
@Daily News
But why are you so riled up that the guys are asking for her details? She's an adult, they are adults.
Whatever the consequences of their actions result in, it won't affect you in any way.
If you go through the thread, you will note that girls get where she's coming from, esp about the emotional pain she's feeling...
You really are taking things personal. Everybody ain't same!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Gloriagee(f): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2012
DailyNews:

Sure you got me pissed miss pretty, not becos of anything else but becos you are a pretentious liar [/b]advertising yourself in the worst market. Like you know, I am hanging out with some friends here, catching fun and they all are reading your [b]cocky & bull story & laughing at you a typical Nigerian girl trying to cover up her ill-manner that made her get dumped by a nice guy & now no such deserving guy is coming her way again, and she is beginning to get bored & feel like taking her life because all guys she meet senses her fake pretentious lifestyle & rush to ravish her & run & now she feels the best place to market herself is on all social networking sites including forums like nairaland...thinking she would get another guy to suck his pocket in the name of an event planner like we all don't know that the second name for Nigerian whores is event planners, from planning people's wedding they sneak into the marriage to milk the man in the name of planning event...hey ma'am get yourself a better job...or did you graduate with a pass that you cannot get a better job? why not use all these your pretty asset you claim to have to get yourself a job like your fellows do than deceiving yourself that you are an event planner & coming online to[b] lie & lure gullible-minded guys into your [/b]gold-digging net

@ Dailynews - u sound harsh n judgemental, #just sayin. Listen to urself - gold digging, cock n bull story n pretentious LIAR!!! What's so difficult bout believin a girl can break up with a guy cos he's unfaithful or due to compatibility issues. Try, pls try to give people benefits of doubts. Last I recall, suspects are deemed innocent till proven otherwise. Na wa

N pls don't forget to offer her a job that pays higher than her event planning biz.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2012
Its not been easy.....but what the heck............? I please come believe my own will definately come soon o...... but COME QUICKLY
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by BhoyoSpades(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2012
Not all relationships leads to love, but some Nigerian ladies are either too intense, or don't just get it. Maybe they need to learn other ways of satisfying their s*xual urges. You can make wrong decisions when your sexually h*rny, and waiting for the right person before getting laid could get longer which makes u either miss your ex, or settle for a dou*che bag. So my advise is for you to get a dild0! wink Someday, love would find you..
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2012
Gloriagee:

@ Dailynews - u sound harsh n judgemental, #just sayin. Listen to urself - gold digging, cock n bull story n pretentious LIAR!!! What's so difficult bout believin a girl can break up with a guy cos he's unfaithful or due to compatibility issues. Try, pls try to give people benefits of doubts. Last I recall, suspects are deemed innocent till proven otherwise. Na wa

N pls don't forget to offer her a job that pays higher than her event planning biz.

Thanks for the correction @Gloria...have repented...so sorry for whatever I said, but loosen up. All the best!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Dahbutter(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
I know a site where you can get cheap d1ldos they are on sale and look very much life like, it can keep you company when lonely. Thank me later wink
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
GloJH: My dear Vivan, u just wrote my xperience. I am going thru exactly wut u wrote and I am really luking for a suitable solution. Could anybody in d hse offer a reasonable and workable solution to me? I tried keeping three men at different times bt dey ended d same way, i.e. after satisfying dia sexual desire and enjoying my beautiful body.

What categories of men do you all mingle with?can you just imagine this!
smh
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Goldenheart:
my suggestion, seek the kingdom of GOD
brother while i was going thru the thread i saw this your comment and the Spirit of God told me that it was He that was speaking to seek the kingdom of God. If the o.p gave heed to this your comment by now i guess she is in heaven where sorrow is no more. All the earth things are vain. May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / Having A Baby For A Married Man / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.