Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? (10906 Views)

How Much Is Bb Touch 1 Flex In Market / Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s / Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by DANILSA(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Pls can phone experts and technicians In the house pls tell me why this phone is so expensive, I have checked the specification but I can't find any special features that warrants the amount it's sold.
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by ITSOLUTIONS: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
DANILSA: Pls can phone experts and technicians In the house pls tell me why this phone is so expensive, I have checked the specification but I can't find any special features that warrants the amount it's sold.
it was actually produce by porsche (known for luxury cars) in partnership with blackberry. it is solid and in few quantity. Basically its a luxury phone and the high.price comes from the build rather than the internal specs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by DANILSA(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
Thanks
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by cachal: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
I keep wondering too, please can anyone give another reason apart from the name..
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2013
ITSOLUTIONS:
it was actually produce by porsche (known for luxury cars) in partnership with blackberry. it is solid and in few quantity. Basically its a luxury phone and the high.price comes from the build rather than the internal specs.

Hmmm... From what build exactly? Is it made of titanium alloy steel, or is the glass shatter proof? Is it immune to all the maladies normal phones encounter? What build exactly? The truth be told is that the phone was sole made for vain people who would simply love the idea of having the porsche brand ascribed to their phones. Just like Acer once did with their Ferarri range of laptops.
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by nani667: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Y not use google sir ? There's a logical and legitimate reason why its expensive..it has to do with the hardware...it was made from expensive material...
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2013
nani.666:
Y not use google sir ? There's a logical and legitimate reason why its expensive..it has to do with the hardware...it was made from expensive material...

Trust me, it wasn't. Just check it up online. Stainless steel body, leather back and a metal keyboard, customised menu button and a customised UI. Apart from the above listed, it practically has the same internals as Bold 9900. Now tell me, is this what they are really selling at that price or is it the Porsche trademark?
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by Emekayoung(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2013
ITSOLUTIONS:
Mr bros i must say dat u're very intelligent,now i understand the mystery behind its outrageous price tag.
Tnks to u man. cheesy
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by W3xy1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
nani.666:
hmmm
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by glambo(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2014
blackberry porsche is just another Bold 5 in tymes of its OS n specification.
the phone is made by porsche and porsche is known for producing luxury cars. so blackberry porsche is just a luxury version of Bold 5 n the pin starts specially with 2AA....... for all blackberry porsche which make everyone know u have the fone
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by mercyitodo(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
It's for those who are empty headed.
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by Simeony007(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Maybe the phone has an air bag or shock absorber in case of shock remember it was named a long side a Porsche car
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by flowjoe: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Simeony007: Maybe the phone has an air bag or shock absorber in case of shock remember it was named a long side a Porsche car
grin grin shock absorber incase dem move d fone grin grin
Re: Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
flowjoe:
grin grin shock absorber incase dem move d fone grin grin
ROFLMAO grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your N81 Here - Simple Tutorial / Why Is My Phone Slow? 5 Most Common Issues / Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.