Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121669 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2014
chygoz3:

Yes that is possible as long as the new course you want to go for is among the list of courses available on the NUC website.

Thanks bro
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
CCsurplus007:
@jdbabzy. If successful, can I present a different course for the award rather than the one I choose when filling out the form online?

You sure can.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello guys...hope y'all good?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
gbadeolu1:
Hello guys...hope y'all good?
Yes.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by umbro577: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
marqueetim:
Naija ppl like to underate ppl successes. I am telling u 100% sure that some ppl scored 70sth and 80sth and maybe 90sth witout brainfriend. I scored 87 and although i saw some questn i knw b4 it was because I saw dem in oda materials. Brainfriend questions were sourced from the internet i strongly believe.

Having read various comments, I have come to understand the meaning of First Class in Nigeria Universities. I wrote the test and I saw everything. I knew from the inception that public scheme in Nigeria always go rogue... I can deduce from the 90's, 80's and 70's holders, that their literals construction is indeed "First Class Level". May God Help Nigeria. You're writing like SS1 students and you scored 80 percent in the CBT exam? Your logical reasoning is extremely low and you claimed to have gotten 0ver 70%? NUC God dey ooooo. Nigeria is about who you know NOT what you know. Because who you know will give you the right information to shortcut your success. For those real first class holders, let this be a lesson for us, in a public scheme like that, let's search for people that will give the right information, because what we know cant take you anywhere in Nigeria. For those brain friend customers, I expect you all to close your face because you're a disgrace to the tag name "First Class"

And to the Prof. in charge of the scheme, I'm disappointed in him for his insensitivity.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
@umbro, I think you are getting personal on this matter. I believe you probably scored low cos you neglected some good infomation. just leave this and pray.

A friend of mine scored 70 wtout brainfriend. so whats the whole shout about?

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
umbro577:

Please sir, I'll appreciate if you can forward it to my email deborah12111@outlook.com.

umbro577:

Having read various comments, I have come to understand the meaning of First Class in Nigeria Universities. I wrote the test and I saw everything. I knew from the inception that public scheme in Nigeria always go rogue... I can deduce from the 90's, 80's and 70's holders, that their literals construction is indeed "First Class Level". May God Help Nigeria. You're writing like SS1 students and you scored 80 percent in the CBT exam? Your logical reasoning is extremely low and you claimed to have gotten 0ver 70%? NUC God dey ooooo. Nigeria is about who you know NOT what you know. Because who you know will give you the right information to shortcut your success. For those real first class holders, let this be a lesson for us, in a public scheme like that, let's search for people that will give the right information, because what we know cant take you anywhere in Nigeria. For those brain friend customers, I expect you all to close your face because you're a disgrace to the tag name "First Class"
And to the Prof. in charge of the scheme, I'm disappointed in him for his insensitivity.

My Oga..Clap for yourself, u write like a Phd Degree holder and your logical reasoning is very high. Please can I knw your score?.. Wait a minute, was that you asking for materials?.. Oga/Madame, Please stop insulting your fellow scholars cos u may not be better than them. I sat beside Marqueetim in that test, believe me that guy is a genius. And his logical reasoning is very high. He scored high without any software because he searched for info online. You have the internet so use it wisely for your research, rather than coming here to castigate someone.
Please guys, let's stop insulting ourselves. Your First class is just a certificate, what's important is what you do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sifo: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
umbro577:

Guy u didn't perform well in the test, deal with it and stop talking trash.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello fellow Scholars,
Please it is critical at this juncture to maturely adhere to the sacred words of McMaster by Ignoring some derogatory comments( even though it is however necessary to logically counter their supposed baseless assaults at fellow scholars).

Now coming to the crux of the matter,
As to the selection criteria; here is what I garnered!

TEST Score- 70%
Waec Score- 30%
I heard they use your 5 Relevant Subjects.
A1 amount to 6 points while C6 amount to 1 point.
So calculate yours!

Another is the Discipline.. They definitely take across all the disciplines! that partly explained why some guys had high score last year yet didn't make it despite having a fair waec result. The bottom line is the higher the general score in your discipline the higher the cutoff!

Other factors which may( please note i said may)be put into consideration include: Age, and Year of graduation( The Advert was for 2011/2012, 2012/2013) Cos I heard guys from 2010 sef came!

In all, we still have to trust in God and take a leap of faith by applying to our various schools abroad!

You never know, they might double the No of awards this time around!

May God help us all!

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by excellentobanz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Don't blame anybody for scoring high and don't blame anybody for reacting to the outcome of the test...who no want better! It is a game of exposure and chance....but why i no use that brainfriend self? i for they jolly now,..anything can still happen, zoning can be introduced this time..

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Hello fellow Scholars,
Please it is critical at this juncture to maturely adhere to the sacred words of McMaster by Ignoring some derogatory comments( even though it is however necessary to logically counter their supposed baseless assaults at fellow scholars).

TEST Score- 70%
Waec Score- 30%
So calculate yours!

Another is the Discipline.. They definitely take across all the disciplines! that partly explained why some guys had high score last year yet didn't make it despite having a fair waec result. The bottom line is the higher the general score in your discipline the higher the cutoff!

Other factors which may( please note i said may)be put into consideration include: Age, and Year of graduation( The Advert was for 2011/2012, 2012/2013) Cos I heard guys from 2010 sef came!

In all, we still have to trust in God and take a leap of faith by applying to our various schools abroad!

May God help us all!

what's ur discipline-General Buhari, sorry Moyo General
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Hello fellow Scholars,

TEST Score- 70%
Waec Score- 30%
So calculate yours!

May God help us all!

I scored 99 in d test and my point in Waec is 30. 99*0.7+30 is 99.3, I am sure no one can beat dt.
Smiles------AMMMMMMA. JOKING!!!!!!

Jokes apart, I think you are partially correct, bt I feel d best 5 is used. I knw a guy dt made d list last year, he scored 59 and had 5 random A's. I believe 90percent of d test takers dis year has 5A's
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
recasy:

My Oga..Clap for yourself, u write like a Phd Degree holder and your logical reasoning is very high. Please can I knw your score?.. Wait a minute, was that you asking for materials?.. Oga/Madame, Please stop insulting your fellow scholars cos u may not be better than them. I sat beside Marqueetim in that test, believe me that guy is a genius. And his logical reasoning is very high. He scored high without any software because he searched for info online. You have the internet so use it wisely for your research, rather than coming here to castigate someone.
Please guys, let's stop insulting ourselves. Your First class is just a certificate, what's important is what you do with it.

Sir, how can we measure a man's intellect by mere sitting beside him. Sounds like you av an inbuilt device dt measures IQ . Smiles. Its like you n marqueez av known eachoda fr long, so why making it sound like u just met him.
I think its hightime we put a stop to these
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
sifo:

Guy u didn't perform well in the test, deal with it and stop talking trash.

The great Sifo or (Ufo), we all knw ur score is as high as Mt. Everest. LOLZ. So, u dnt need to tell him he scored a low mark
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
gbadeolu1:
@umbro, I think you are getting personal on this matter. I believe you probably scored low cos you neglected some good infomation. just leave this and pray.

A friend of mine scored 70 wtout brainfriend. so whats the whole shout about?

Mr. Gbadeolu, the soothsayer. You predicted dt there's going to be a lot of crazy scores and sure there was. It means you had d foreknowledge of wat'll come out in d test and u knew dre ar many people also who had same info as u ,dts d only explanation.
To prove me wrong, why nt predict wen d list will be out or better still nos of candidates dt will be selected dis year
Em laughing in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Imagine what wud av happened if everyone purchased dis software- 940 candidates scoring 90+ in d aptitude test. It wud av degraded cinfores.
Nextyear, Cinfores will make an astronomical profit frm d sale of dis software, dis was dre plan afterall
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2014
colossus12:

Sir, how can we measure a man's intellect by mere sitting beside him. Sounds like you av an inbuilt device dt measures IQ . Smiles. Its like you n marqueez av known eachoda fr long, so why making it sound like u just met him.
I think its hightime we put a stop to these

I got his contact here on NL while i was searching for info for the test.. As fate may have it, he sat beside me during the test and we became good friends afterwards. Well, I don't av any measuring device but bro, I love to appreciate good things when I see them. May be you need to see him in person and find out the feats he has attained. I'm not here to praise any1 but I dont like it when a fellow scholar downgrades another person. In as much as many of us are not happy with our performance, that doesn't mean will should throw insults at one another.

What are we putting a stop to if I may ask?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
colossus12:
Imagine what wud av happened if everyone purchased dis software- 940 candidates scoring 90+ in d aptitude test. It wud av degraded cinfores.
Nextyear, Cinfores will make an astronomical profit frm d sale of dis software, dis was dre plan afterall

Yeah You're right. I don't blame anybody for scoring high or scoring 90+.. Next time we should all utilize the info we av. Personally, I knew about the brainfriend software but I thought they won't use it this year since evrybody knew about it, I neva knew some badt guys av been studying wth it for months. Should NUC use the software next year, evrybody will score above 90. that way they will come to their senses and do the right thing.

As for this year, I dnt thnk up to 10 guys got more dan 90(i stand to be corrected), and i saw some really low scores inside the hall. So I feel, this year's performance curve is normal..

Now the wait begins.. *Na prayer and fasting things*

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
recasy:

I got his contact here on NL while i was searching for info for the test.. As fate may have it, he sat beside me during the test and we became good friends afterwards. Well, I don't av any measuring device but bro, I love to appreciate good things when I see them. May be you need to see him in person and find out the feats he has attained. I'm not here to praise any1 but I dont like it when a fellow scholar downgrades another person. In as much as many of us are not happy with our performance, that doesn't mean will should throw insults at one another.

What are we putting a stop to if I may ask?

D complaints, d diatribes blahblahblah
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
colossus12:

Mr. Gbadeolu, the soothsayer. You predicted dt there's going to be a lot of crazy scores and sure there was. It means you had d foreknowledge of wat'll come out in d test and u knew dre ar many people also who had same info as u ,dts d only explanation.
To prove me wrong, why nt predict wen d list will be out or better still nos of candidates dt will be selected dis year
Em laughing in Swahili
Well, i know nobody in person with a score more than 82, my prediction was from my perception and sensitivity. Anyway, if you followed me well, I have said many high scorers may not make the list. quote me
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by excellentobanz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbadeolu1:

Well, i know nobody in person with a score more than 82, my prediction was from my perception and sensitivity. Anyway, if you followed me well, I have said many high scorers may not make the list. quote me
,and i will make the list ,abi now..
though the score was not that high or low...lol..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbadeolu1:

You scored 82 right? so it is right to say you are part of the high scoring candidates. would it be fair to you if you weren't selected? I guess No. you are not God neither are you julius okojie so don't speak with much negativity. The best we could do is to encourage ourselves and be hopeful. Besides no matter the score be it 50, 60,70 or 90 if God says its yours it would definitely be. Not securing pressid is not the end of the world there are other scholarships out there the key to it is the right information. Most of my mates that graduated same year with me are in top companies working others are in top schools in the world with full paid scholarship and of course they dint go with pressid so whats all this fuss about. i think the essence of this thread is gradually been defeated with the constant diatribes and aspersions on fellow scholars. you guys should also look out for Erasmus Mundus scholarship. It is a very prestigious scholarship offered by the European Union. most deadlines are between december-january. If you find a course in your interests apply ASAP. All the best folks

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
I appreciate your point of view CCsurplus, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbadeolu1:
I appreciate your point of view CCsurplus, thank you.

you are welcome bro. which school are you applying to?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
CCsurplus007:

you are welcome bro. which school are you applying to?
I chose Stanford University in my application, I havnt started applying though.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
CCsurplus007:

You scored 82 right? so it is right to say you are part of the high scoring candidates. would it be fair to you if you weren't selected? I guess No. you are not God neither are you julius okojie so don't speak with much negativity. The best we could do is to encourage ourselves and be hopeful. Besides no matter the score be it 50, 60,70 or 90 if God says its yours it would definitely be. Not securing pressid is not the end of the world there are other scholarships out there the key to it is the right information. Most of my mates that graduated same year with me are in top companies working others are in top schools in the world with full paid scholarship and of course they dint go with pressid so whats all this fuss about. i think the essence of this thread is gradually been defeated with the constant diatribes and aspersions on fellow scholars. you guys should also look out for Erasmus Mundus scholarship. It is a very prestigious scholarship offered by the European Union. most deadlines are between december-january. If you find a course in your interests apply ASAP. All the best folks
Nice 1 bro! Pls don't hesitate to give more info on full scholarships... Really in need of 1!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Today is 12/13/14- a unique day; its nt too late to make a wish.

I wish to be the first Nigerian to lead a crew to SPACE
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbadeolu1:

I chose Stanford University in my application, I havnt started applying though.
deadline for September 2015 admission is on monday dec 15th
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kizmadu(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Been following this thread in a while but havent dropped a comment, but I am doing so because of the brevity and importance of this info. In other news I am also with u guys (team pressid).
The news = If u know any Chemical or Mechanical Engineering graduate that took part in this year's pressid scheme and has plans to study in the U.S. (one of the pressid listed schools) have him contact me immediately..yea Immediately!!! We all are well aware of the deadline with most of those U.S. schools (Dec. 15) but my rapport with a staff of this school in question got her interested.
Please this info self destructs in <23hours. Thanks for your help. The email is fnykizito@yahoo.com
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
kizmadu:
Been following this thread in a while but havent dropped a comment, but I am doing so because of the brevity and importance of this info. In other news I am also with u guys (team pressid).
The news = If u know any Chemical or Mechanical Engineering graduate that took part in this year's pressid scheme and has plans to study in the U.S. (one of the pressid listed schools) have him contact me immediately..yea Immediately!!! We all are well aware of the deadline with most of those U.S. schools (Dec. 15) but my rapport with a staff of this school in question got her interested.
Please this info self destructs in <23hours. Thanks for your help. The email is fnykizito@yahoo.com

What's in fr dem
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
kizmadu:

Will d rappot work without GRE?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
The schoolsl shld be able to grant concession to pressid scholars, @least a conditional offer till we write gre will be highly welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.