Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121340 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2015
Marqueetim workaholiccc bestest001 thanks guys for stating the truth over facts.

Usqoh I guess we met at PWC cus I'm shocked.

Nnannaidoko naijamark if we offended u.. we are sorry men, but u shouldn't allow anger determine what u say, we are all first class grads destined to succeed. . This is just a phase we'll all pull through.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kosb: 11:06am On May 22, 2015
usqoh:

please bro. i av a scholarship too and on pwc things too. Please wat course is your female friend studying? is it related to accounting or finance. Mine is related to the oil and gas industry. Thank you.

She did an MPhil in Engineering (not sure of d area). She didn't return though. Said she got a better offer in London so stayed back. All d best as per PWC. Which scholarship have u secured already? U are a sharp guy grin

Meanwhile, I'm not a Bro. Xcley also take note smiley wink
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You will feel him. We also know that you are from Convenant University.

Apologies bro, you just missed it. This guy is of the greatest Ife!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Xcely: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
kosb:

She did an MPhil in Engineering (not sure of d area). She didn't return though. Said she got a better offer in London so stayed back. All d best as per PWC. Which scholarship have u secured already? U are a sharp guy grin

Meanwhile, I'm not a Bro. Xcley also take note smiley wink
haha, nice twist. Never knew kosb was female. Guess i'm all the more impressed. Atlas we're unto the final lap in this waiting game. Let's see how the week turns out.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
anyone going to University of Manchester
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by berildan(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2015
How far people, just wanted to confirm if any pressid scholars are leaving this week? I know some one going to Uni Toronto this week. Has Pressid finally been approved?.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by 4javu1: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Please Guys. ?., is PRESSID still active cos it seems the present govt is not interested o
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2015
First Class cheats how market? When I heard of the cancellation of PRESSID I was elated, a wicked grin cheesy forced itself from my usual expressionless face. My apologies to the real scholars as my "felicitation" goes to my brainfriend friends who are nothing but embarrassment to the academic excellence they have achieved. Countless opportunities are out there for genuine scholars other than the corruption ridden now shipwrecked PRESSID you wanted to kill for. That you're still there finding it difficult to secure a place in a more transparent competitive scholarship is an indication that you're fake after all.
I can't reply you, I'm busy. Having heard the "good news" of PRESSID cancellation I felt I should lend my voice. Nigeria deserves better. Enough of those mediocre occupying every sphere, the reason for our gross underdevelopment. If you find it difficult to identify President Buhari's achievement, here is one, the cancelation of PRESSID.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2015
naijamark:
First Class cheats how market? When I heard of the cancellation of PRESSID I was elated, a wicked grin cheesy forced itself from my usual expressionless face. My apologies to the real scholars as my "felicitation" goes to my brainfriend friends who are nothing but embarrassment to the academic excellence they have achieved. Countless opportunities are out there for genuine scholars other than the corruption ridden now shipwrecked PRESSID you wanted to kill for. That you're still there finding it difficult to secure a place in a more transparent competitive scholarship is an indication that you're fake after all.
I can't reply you, I'm busy. Having heard the "good news" of PRESSID cancellation I felt I should lend my voice. Nigeria deserves better. Enough of those mediocre occupying every sphere, the reason for our gross underdevelopment. If you find it difficult to identify President Buhari's achievement, here is one, the cancelation of PRESSID.

End time things.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Whatever happened to this thread mehn
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Weytin brng u here
ElDeeVee:
Whatever happened to this thread mehn
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
marqueetim:
Weytin brng u here

Just paying tribute to the previous government.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
ElDeeVee:

Just paying tribute to the previous government.
Lol and the careers PRESSID wrecked.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Naijarose(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2018
<a href="https://naijarose.com/ " rel ="dofollow">niceone</a>
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by HolyBranches: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
So that's how PRESSID got cancelled. I am not saying that God will punish Buhari. That's it. I am not saying it.

Una well done.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.