Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United (25689 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Babaofor(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Van persie is an idiot,just one good season nd he is feeling too big.he will end up like hlebb.gunners for life
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Unitedabby(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bigflamie: Let him go, he's a big disappointment in d first place by allowing his transfer negotiation.
take it easy man!after all its a free world isnt it?
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by keneri(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Decryptor: Just saw it on CNN Sports... Chei! EPL go sweet dis season o. All ye gunners, ya better denouce, recant and move over to Old Trafford now or die of heart attack cos ur "talented fine boy" has been taken. tongue **visualizing Valencia cutting one sharp cross from the left wing and VP slamming it into Petr Cech's net undecided

You don dey find chelshit trouble abi?...lol
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Why are Arsenal fans always sore losers calling him betrayer?

Baggio Played for Juventus, AC Milan and inter Milan. no one called him betrayer

Inzaghi played for Juve and AC Milan no one called him betrayer

Zlatan played for Juve, Inter and AC , no one called him betrayer

Vieri played for Juve Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Ronaldo Lima played for Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Seedorf played for Juventus, Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Andrea pirlo Played for Juve, Inter and AC Milan no one called him betrayer

Why be say na only Arsenal fans dey complain

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by mykejones(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
For those thinking Arsenal profitted much in this deal..u thought wrong.
RVP had just a year left in his contract..have that in mind.
Again,am left to wonder..just what becomes of Chicharito??
#Sighs
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Unitedabby(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
tonmandy: WHO IS ROBIN VAN PERSIE. IS HE AN ACTOR OR A BOXER?
he is a Red Devil man!ok?dats wat he is
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Unitedabby(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
ebamma: van persie is an ingrate,he was always going from one injury to another it was only last season that he played upto 30 matches for us, i pray he fails at man united
no weapon of the enemy formed against him shall prosper and any tongue that rises against him shall is condemned in judgment
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by wellmax(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seriously, Arsenal fall my hand. Can somebody suggest another club for me please.

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Decryptor: Just saw it on CNN Sports... Chei! EPL go sweet dis season o. All ye gunners, ya better denouce, recant and move over to Old Trafford now or die of heart attack cos ur "talented fine boy" has been taken. tongue **visualizing Valencia cutting one sharp cross from the left wing and VP slamming it into Petr Cech's net undecided
Ol boy I am happiest tonight. The movement dey pain gunners fans
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by KayDee4: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt] This nightmare finally turns to reality. Arsene Wenger and RvP have both f**ked up my lovely week. [/size]
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Unitedabby(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
ebamma: van persie is an ingrate,he was always going from one injury to another it was only last season that he played upto 30 matches for us, i pray he fails at man united
no weapon of the enemy formed against him shall prosper and any tongue that rises against him shall be condemned in judgment

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by awesomebenji(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Unitedabby(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
mkmyers45: the guy na betrayer sha
omo na you get your mouth o!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
samfibby: Ferguson no dey shame one bit. He nopw requires a arsenal player to confront man city. The man is sure getting old and shaky. I thought fergi is known not to sign players from his arch rival.
Abeg make we hear word. That is how the game is played you hear?
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by solgee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
United_abby: no weapon of the enemy formed against him shall prosper and any tongue that rises against him shall be condemned in judgment
that's right, it shall be well with him jare...
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2012

Stop hating on him and just leave him if you cant wish him goodluck. The fact that he was injured throughout most of his Arsenal career doesn't mean he should finish his career trophyless. Put yourself in his shoes, at least the likes of Flamini, Hleb, Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy and Henry all have something to show for leaving Arsenal, so tell me why he also shouldn't leave. Go on jare RVP, go and achieve.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by awesomebenji(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
U prayed dt RVP fails? Dat's stupid of U. Arsenal knws hw 2 sells players @ high prices bt will neva buy 1 @ high prices. No wonder dey will neva win trophy like thr rival teams.
I'M A CHELSEA FANS BT AM NT A FANATICS...I SUPPORT GOOD FUTBOL AND GOOD PLAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Lovren(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
And the REDS go matching on...... kagawa, Young, valencia and scholesy. Wif RVP AND ROONEY up front. Eniduro
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by omosexy1: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Babaofor: Van persie is an idiot,just one good season nd he is feeling too big.he will end up like hlebb.gunners for life

You must be a recent Arsenal fan. Van Persie has always performed. True, injury was trying to ruin his career but I believe the injury was psychological than physical because the moment he knew he was in charge, we never heard of any injury. I think he loves responsibilities. Always admired him as a player and always wanted him to join Man Utd. I am extremely happy its happening. However, he needs to be given more responsibility, else I see him slacking and getting injuries.

Welcome to Manchester Van Persie.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Shaw007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
mykejones: For those thinking Arsenal profitted much in this deal..u thought wrong.
#Sighs
lol at ur ignorance. . .afta dat one year we can still put him off for 24milla abi!! #smh c how u sound confident as if u knw what u are saying
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by chievo: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
tonmandy: WHO IS ROBIN VAN PERSIE. IS HE AN ACTOR OR A BOXER?
......A COMEDIAN
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by kobikwelu(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
i can only shake my head and say....where is Arsenal heading to??

i wonder the cows heading that club
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by chievo: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
mkmyers45: the guy na betrayer sha
.....His Cup testy
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by ernestleon(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
mykejones: For those thinking Arsenal profitted much in this deal..u thought wrong.
#Sighs
Logically arsenal will make profit if the deal go through.24M for a 29yr old and injury prone.Arsenal sold him because he may leave next year for free(without transfer fee)
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Welcome to Old Trafford, theatre of dreams.

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by shuddyy: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2012

Haha brother, chelsea hater! ....and you even got 6 likes. I think nairaland should introduce dislike buttons too!
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Super1759: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Clichy, nasri,fabregas,rvp and soon song, abeg who is now going to play champion league..its not for backyard boys ooo..hahahaahhahaha
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by avalontony(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
singing: na jeje we d go o! jeje we d go o! jeje, obi kerenke obi obi kerenke obi, obi one one leg obi, obi two two leg obi, obi gbawara agi na amu obi. (weda RVP leaves or not, arsenal ll remain n grow stronger, so heaters make una go kiss lion or beta still kabiru sokoto)
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by ernestleon(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shaw007: lol at ur ignorance. . .afta dat one year we can still put him off for 24milla abi!! #smh c how u sound confident as if u knw what u are saying
Dont blame him.Watching football is one thing having knowledge of how its financed is another.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shaw007: no mInd am!! Wenger help am finish hin think sey na him fi play pass abi
shebi new season dey start now. . .we shall see now. . .injury boy,i hope that is increased ten-fold now

My God! Is this how most Arsenal fans think? Too bad. If you're wishing him bad, then i can imagine fans of Malaga and Montpellier wishing Arsenal bad for purchasing Cazorla and Giroud. If you're playing professional football, would you want to finish your career trophyless? He couldn't get a trophy at Arsenal, so let him just try his luck elsewhere. Fernando Torres was so hated by Liverpool fans for leaving them but he has two big trophies to show for it already. So just quit the hating and move on.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by Emmy9ite(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
toluxe0075:
watz d probability dat united wil win a trophy dis season, did u c wat last season turn out 2 b 4 dem? And y are writing arsenal off very early are u not suprise when chelsea won d champs ligue? Dey there dey deceive urself
united will win a trophy wif great players like rooney,v.p,giggs,valencia and the others.Any player that leaves arsenal always goes ahead to win a trophy. Ask nasri,clichy,ashley cole, they will tell you their achievements.
Re: Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United by steffans(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
mkmyers45: F*cking Judas
Totally and Arsenal Tout....smh lipsrsealed
Wishing him well!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 / Euro 2012: Spain Vs Italy (4 - 0) On 1st July 2012 / Manchester United Vs Saint Etienne : Europa League (3 - 0) On 16th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.