Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (490902 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Vickiweezy(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Its crazy when people say i hate illuminati, i'm not saying i love them but God said humans have no right to judge a fellow human, come to think of it are u a saint? Okay u say u hate illuminati.
[img]http://www./images/illuminati.jpg[/img]
When someone ask who is your Favorite american artiste, the answer some will give is Jay Z, Lil'Wayne, Kanye West...e.t.c, So tell me why you like their music if you hate what they represent.
What am driving @ is that we have no right to judge anybody. Even most upcoming musicians wish to join top Music Records like YMCMB, Maybach Music,etc . I usually laugh when i see people criticizing our celebs like P-Square, Wizkid, 2Face, D'banj e.t.c if they join or not it's not our business, Everybody is searching for Money and Fame and moreover this illuminati of a thing is far better than Most Cult Societies in Nigeria, with all the killings they carry out, these cultists still remain poor, Na only God fit Judge oo!.
So,here's my Question, What if you were given $15 Billion (Na Dollars o! not Naira) to join illuminati, What will you do? Will you join?....

::: Be sincere, Don't Forget to Share your View here :::

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by pafestula(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
We don hear u sir! Rihana husband, Jayz inlaw... Snoop Dogg cousin, Lil wayne best friend, continue with yr 666 campaign sir! Its a free world, must u used huge amount of money like that to test peoples soul? Wen u knw the global economic condition world wide! Even put the question to yr so called church pastors and some so called ministers in church and powerful men of God and see maybe they wont fall yakata; abeg am out of this yr serious dilemma thread sir 2pac!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hotwax: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2012
Once you enter, you will be living your life on scripts!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by AmeboGist: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
I won't even give it a second thought. Hell Yes!!!! To all them hypocrites out there, shut up you would do same!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Lordave: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
That amount too much na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Akpan107(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
No!! In Jesus name...

28 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by chaidofx(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
pafestula: We don hear u sir! Rihana husband, Jayz inlaw... Snoop Dogg cousin, Lil wayne best friend, continue with yr 666 campaign sir! Its a free world, must u used huge amount of money like that to test peoples soul? Wen u knw the global economic condition world wide! Even put the question to yr so called church pastors and some so called ministers in church and powerful men of God and see maybe they wont fall yakata; abeg am out of this yr serious dilemma thread sir 2pac!!!

grin grin grin Omo na fight!

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by CLIQBOY(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lordave: That amount too much na
LMAO
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by alaoeri: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op wetin u want derive from this? anyway get rich or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by madeinnigeria: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
I hate it when ppl make mention of this rubbish illuminati issue..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Na wah for u o a whole 15M dollars abi Billion dollars,yeye give me 1M doLlars I don join carry my family join sef.

Who cares what happens in the afterlife. Imagine living in poverty in this life and still going to hell.

40 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by okparadamian(f): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
We all no wat is bad nd gud,we ar in a free world.so bhav as u lik,all i no is dat we hav to give account of d way we liv our life.said's da Lord

6 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Akpan107(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
666...? I say No! In Jesus name... To hell with dollars. What shall it profit a man when he gained the world and losses his soul?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
pafestula: We don hear u sir! Rihana husband, Jayz inlaw... Snoop Dogg cousin, Lil wayne best friend, continue with yr 666 campaign sir! Its a free world, must u used huge amount of money like that to test peoples soul? Wen u knw the global economic condition world wide! Even put the question to yr so called church pastors and some so called ministers in church and powerful men of God and see maybe they wont fall yakata; abeg am out of this yr serious dilemma thread sir 2pac!!!

God bless U sir. Abeg tell am..... the devil's advocate. I wonder how much they are giving the dunce to be their spokesman. @ OP If U want to join simply do so make we hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by temmytanny(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
not even for $15billion

4 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by claremont(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
As far as I know, this Illuminati issue is an overblown conspiracy theory.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ZUBY77(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
I would join them for free anyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Dreyl(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
For all i care Bleep illuminati Bleep those goddamed asshole niggers,i can worship LUCIFER because of fame or wealth,but i knw som hypocrites will do that i'm really sorry 4 Dem cuz hell will be their ABODE..
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Wisdytech(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
**dt moni big o! Stp cnt resist 4rm JOINING IT, due 2 d high rate of poverty in 9ja!*
DJ WISDYTECH

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Chaydee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shebi na Make we join Iluminati abi?
No wahala na

My Account numbers are

Gtbank: 1268412632
Access bank: 1082641289
Skye bank: 1032547891
Fidelity Bank: 1085621487
UBA: 1023584156

please share the $15million among the 5 account numbers listed above grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by megxo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
afam4eva: Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
ansa 4 ur sef 1st na b4 u talk on behalf of "many nigerians".............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ea7(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
claremont: As far as I know, this Illuminati issue is an overblown conspiracy theory.
Thank you for your common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Benito69(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Money is not everything, thanks for the offer. May i give you a counter-offer? give your life to Christ and obtain riches that are eternal. #BENITO

29 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by frankgreat(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op
permit me to rephrase ur question. If you are given 15 billion to go to hell, will you accept it?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by CLIQBOY(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
I THINK I GO JOIN

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
dat amount is fake. but if its real lets see application form, terms n conditions. but dat 666 is SCARYYYYYY. MTWWWW, I CANT JOIN JOR...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by GAR3TH(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Illuminati is just a conspiracy, a badly made up one. I still dont understand why some people believe this is real.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by brightmon: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
All of you saying yes is forgeting that nothing is free. Take the money and give him ur LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by megxo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
lyk ma friend Afam, "personally i wont"..............but many nigerians wont think twice to grab the offer. at least it cant be worse dan poverty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Saintsquare(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
No way,think about the aftermath

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.