Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491197 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 2:23am On Oct 25, 2014
This is a new global world the area of suffering has gone with the powers of Illuminati, are you a musical,footballer business person,actors or actress?,and you want to become rich and famous in the world, the opportunity of achieving your dreams has come to your door step with the powers of Illuminati.if you are interested of achieving your goals then you can contact us at our email address: illuminatechurchoflucifer@gmail.com or you can call his cell phone number +2348071398555
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Jennifer002: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Hello Every One,

I am Mrs Hazard Jennifer,a single,am a citizen of turkey,i am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of myself, so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.

" if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind Are you prepared to join the Illuminati? What doors in your life do you want to opened? What opportunities do you cherish? What dreams do you have? As a member of the Illuminati all this is secondary to your new cause as a member of the Illuminati.

Yes it is true our members have wealth, power & spiritual strength but we have a goal. Are you prepared to make the goals of the Illuminati your own.

So i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity( great.illuminati.church007@hotmail.com so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $2,000,000.00usd to start up our lives,and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (great.illuminati.church007@hotmail.com ).

Regards,
Mrs Jennifer Hazard
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by DrJones848: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Have you been rejected, frustrated, and you think there is no hope for you any more, or are you a business man or woman, an artist, student, pastor or do you want to be rich, famous and be powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati. Here is the great opportunity you have been looking for. If interested just email us on this EMAIL ADDRESS illuminatichurch11@hotmail.com or call this mobile line 08134250804.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by storyforthegods: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
let me consult the gods first before making any decision
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by suptol(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why join The Illuminatti when we can Illuminate your life with Our Skilled hand seasoned with God's grace in Branding. Get in touch with us today and feel the difference.

Below is a link to our portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We know how to give you that competitive edge.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by robinshelly: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is a new global world the area of suffering has gone with the powers of Illuminati, are you a musical,footballer business person,actors or actress?,and you want to become rich and famous in the world, the opportunity of achieving your dreams has come to your door step with the powers of Illuminati.if you are interested of achieving your goals then you can contact us at our email address: illuminatechurchoflucifer@gmail.com or you can call his cell phone number +2348071398555
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by robinshelly: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com OR call us on +2348039456308 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by robinshelly: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com OR call us on +2348039456308 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!![color=#006600][/color][code][/code]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by iohnmary: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2014
ILLUMINATI REPORT
ALL the upcoming Illuminati members,should please register your selves,OUR BLESSINGS ARE AWAITING,[RICHES,FLAME,FAMOUS]As a living being,every one have A dream,but,you have to fight to make your dreams yours.but we clearly understand that,many persons are passing through difficulties and trials, and we know that the world are expecting the best from us,but really we are doing our best to serve you all,this year we have introduce,a special way of registration,which we benefit you all.and to enable our churches grow larger,which is our major GOAL,call for your registration
+2348103626847 or email us[illuminatiregisterationform@gmail.com
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION NEEDED
FULL NAME-
ADDRESS-
SEX-
DATE OF BIRTH-
COUNTY-
CERTIFICATE ACTIVE-
OCCUPATION-
LANGUAGE-
CELL PHONE NO-
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaidofx:

grin grin grin Omo na fight!
he/she don press control "P"
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by shollyboy2: 1:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Keystone Bank..

Thats my acct number...... Illuminati...i am patiently waiting for the alert....$15million is even too much for me sef.. just send 30Million Naira and i am good...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by shollyboy2: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Now i am now confuse.. does Illuminati have plenty Marketers on Nairaland? i see diff Usernames marketing illunimati on Nairaland.... i need to call Hoova (Jayz) now.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2014
I will join immediately
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and
become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you
will be given two million dollars instantly and you
will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today
and become richer and famous i am one of the
illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring
as many of those how are interested of
becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great
illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer
and no problem without a solotion to me. But i
was ones like you i could not evening feed my
family what kind of life was that to live. I live in
poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a
member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i
took my chances and i have been a member for
close to five years now. And the higher you get
the richer you become illuminati makes your
business grow. To love attraction money and
many more other benefits of it. So if you are
interested contact me on.
illuminatiendlessmoney666@gmail.com
or +2349030862020
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Williams001: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Welcome to a life of riches and fame. If you want to be rich and famous in all spheres of life, contact us today via email: illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or call for more info; +2348135701838. Join us today, riches awaits you. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Williams001: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Welcome to a life of riches and fame. If you want to be rich and famous in all spheres of life, contact us today via email: illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or call for more info; +2348135701838. Join us today, riches awaits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.