Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491140 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by adamslucky: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2014
i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com
Am Mr brandy from USA
united state of American, I am glad today because am now
a successful man of Illuminati, i
have taught of been one of the
Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
Anderson who introduce me to
this agent who have a successful
influence with this occult
Illuminati, so he took me joining
the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
all Illuminati member to help his
cousin on belonging to the
membership. All because of him
he really did all for me, and now
am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
and wealthy. Thank your Mr
Anderson For your support.
Illuminati is a great and powerful
means to get popular in life. So if
you really wants to be like me today contact
+2347067607558 or email us illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com. OR illuminatitempleorder@outlook.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by chinebu(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
adamslucky:
i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
Am Mr brandy from USA
+2347067607558 or email us illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com. OR illuminatitempleorder@outlook.com
I smell scam. American with very bad english and Nigeria phone number. Hmmmmm. Change tactics bro.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonautio: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
PROCEDURE OF JOINING FREEMASONRY

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL (+2348115521613) OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com)
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of USD $600,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now (+2348115521613 OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com) for immediately initiation.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and
become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you
will be given two million dollars instantly and you
will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today
and become richer and famous i am one of the
illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring
as many of those how are interested of
becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great
illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer
and no problem without a solotion to me. But i
was ones like you i could not evening feed my
family what kind of life was that to live. I live in
poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a
member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i
took my chances and i have been a member for
close to five years now. And the higher you get
the richer you become illuminati makes your
business grow. To love attraction money and
many more other benefits of it. So if you are
interested contact me on.
illuminatiendlessmoney666@gmail.com
or +2349030862020
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=adamslucky post=28687909]i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
Am Mr brandy from USA
+2347067607558 or email us illuminatimoneyorder@gmail.com. OR illuminatitempleorder@ou
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by JoinTheRace: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
A Secret "ILLUMINATI ELITE" Society of Millionaires Are Making Much money, fame and power and They Want New members... Your Access Is Only Open For A life Time... "The Clock Is Ticking..." Are You In or Out? This has never happened before, and mark my word... it will NEVER happen again. Call it "sheep & Sheppard" or Call it "hunter & prey" Call it whatever you want. The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members... And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... And that's what we see happen every day As you will soon see... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested in this you will have instant access to the Secret Illuminati Recruitment profile. contact us now @ secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook page at ILLUMINATI REIGNS.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by marisajohan12: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
[b]Welcome to House of Illuminati church where you can become rich famous and popular in life, Join the Great Illuminati brotherhood in all over the world, We are here to help you change and transform your life in the most positive way. join Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also get 300,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly email below {HOUSEOFILLUMINATIRICHES@YAHOO.COM}. Call to join +2348163395533

If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. *. One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested get back to us via Email: Houseofilluminatiriches@yahoo.com or call +2348163395533 Do not play mind games. Marvin Derek Speck
[/b]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonautio: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2015
PROCEDURE OF JOINING FREEMASONRY

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL (+2348115521613) OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com)
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of USD $600,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now (+2348115521613 OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com) for immediately initiation.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by paulzerek: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
[b]Hello everyone here, I am agent Paul Zerek. one of the agents sent by the high LUCIFER to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple, Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the House of Illuminati riches today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. Am a business man I own construction companies all over the world but I was once like you I could not even feed my family what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great House of illuminati riches and I took my chances and I have been a member for the past 28 years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow these and many more other benefits. If you are serious and ready to become a member Email us now (Houseofilluminatiriches@yahoo.com) or you call the most high one +2348163395533[/b]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
or call Mr ken +2349030862020
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
kenrobin30:
or call Mr ken +2349030862020
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by waI1sCwQz4TYffm: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015
my name is mike Larry really want to share my testimony on how i became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for more than 10 years that his riches and protection came from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in there church. after a month of being a member of Illuminati i got promotion that same month in my working place and within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to the extend of being a managing Director i never know how to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to the world that this is real and it have help me and work for me so if you want to become a member i can lead you into the court of richness and you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in the Illuminati that can initiate you into the church of illumination they do not contact directly because they are fake Illuminati all over the world, this is my email illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com they will tell you how to join,or call +2348039456308

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by musiwa97: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2015
sad
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenrobin30: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=kenrobin30 post=28026405]Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and
or +2349030862020

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.