Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (490903 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by searay(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Where is the money?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by 2fyn: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Many wl join bt wl regret wen death is near.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kibex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
@poster you thought path is so lame, go look up the history and knw that even b4 ur father&mother met and had sex B4 marriage and form u slimmy bastard this great organisation has started. Stfu about what you knw,hype and bla bla talk abt wealth and fame..Nobody will give you a penny to join you earn your penny yourselve.sorry for the rude awaking!...go to school and you may play a better role in this life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kunletade(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Babzilla: Many Churches will even encourage their members to tak the offer and bring their 10% cut, sowing seed cut, etc.
lol grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by swizz01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
$15 million, guy reduce am to $1 million i go still join. Leave all these hypocrites here. Na talk dem dey. Show dem the cash them go even recruit their family members join. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by bid4rich(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Benito69: Money is not everything, thanks for the offer. May i give you a counter-offer? give your life to Christ and obtain riches that are eternal. #BENITO

God will bless you beyond your wildest imagination for this. Christ in you, get unbeatable amount heaven has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hell ya i will join them 15billions big money 4me.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by bid4rich(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Benito69: Money is not everything, thanks for the offer. May i give you a counter-offer? give your life to Christ and obtain riches that are eternal. #BENITO

God bless you for this kind response. Who is on the Lord's side?

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by manny4life(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
$15million = N2.4billion

That's the math right there, is it worth it? grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by stillme(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
I can't trade my soul for money. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul at end?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ryde(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Joinin illuminati is betta dan joinin OPC wit such amount of money. Where is d form?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Aksally(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wetin u dey tink b4 u open dis tread? A typical Nigerian who believe everything is money and money is everything. Is heart breaking every youth in this country is discussing Illuminati. NOTE: ILLUMINATI seeks world dominance by identifying KIDS/YOUNG MINDS who have leadership potential and command cult followership. You don't JOIN, you are RECRUITED. They go to the apple tree and plug the good one. Enuf said.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
No harm in joining,,,, provided the money is available,,,,i will join them any day,,,,illuminati is just over rated,,,

one love brothers
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Okijajuju1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
I am gonna start by asking how you know that artists like Jay-Z and Kanye West are illuminattis.. Its funny how Nigerians have reduced the prestigous Illumitti cult to something like our University cults were every agbero, tout and hussler can join in exchange for wealth. I dont know much about the Illuminattis but if its touted to have had Genuises like Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstien amongst many other brilliant scientists and intellectuals who have shaped the world as we know it today, I really doubt they would admit street thugs and charlatans like Jay-Z and Whizkid into that organization.. Lets not forget that the illuminattis are higher than the free Masons and knights templars which are both highly secret organisations contorlled by the Vatican.

To the question of this thread... My answerr is as follows;

1. 15million dollars to join the pretigous Illuminatti as I know them, I will.

2. If Charlatans such as Jay Z, Khanye, Whizkid and co are members then NO. Reason being I cant be in the same league as them.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Oluesther(f): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dreyl: For all i care Bleep illuminati Bleep those goddamed asshole niggers,i can worship LUCIFER because of fame or wealth,but i knw som hypocrites will do that i'm really sorry 4 Dem cuz hell will be their ABODE..

You just wrote "U can worship Lucifer...".
Pls modify for clarification.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Lovine: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vickiweezy

Tell me the reason they will ofer me such huge amount of money? What use would I be for them? Tell me please
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by madjune(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
I get so peeved anytime i see ill informed Nigerian youths discussing illuminati this and illuminati that.
They don't even know what its all about.
Fact is, ILLUMINATI is an underground racist white supremacist group that can never admit a black man into their fold just like KKK or the NAZIS.
Jay z, Kanye West, Rihanna and all the modern new world stars may have a club of their nouveau riche but it can't be illuminati.
illuminati members will kill any of them on sight with all their money.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by matrixx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Theres no such thing as illuminati cult or these musicians being members. It baffles me how stupid d poster n a lot of people here really are in this day n age.
So d only way to go to hell is to join illuminati. Black people sha! Na wah 4 una.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by oluchijud(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Any Ibo man that says no is a damn hypocrite. cool
.. Dude shop 4 a lyf . D worst hypocrites in naija ar d westernerz.. They claim they dnt lyk money yet they are d ones d@ av liquidated most companies cos of theft. Put dem in d position of company accountant n dey'll embezzle lyk their lives depends on it.. Go check history n compare statistics#fact#. MKO was nt an exception... Mtcheeeew..@lst d ibo man sweats 4 hs money..
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by styca(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: Na wah for u o a whole 15M dollars abi Billion dollars,yeye give me 1M doLlars I don join carry my family join sef.

Who cares what happens in the afterlife. Imagine living in poverty in this life and still going to hell.
lol. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Navalsadiq(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
U can become rich with out joining illuminati na.dnt be fooled and deceived.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hotwax: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vickiweezy

Tell me the reason they will ofer me such huge amount of money? What use would I be for them? Tell me please

They dont accept just anybody except you have something to offer. Some people even struggle to join e.g. wizkid, dbanj.

Its not just a dickk and harry. You must have something they need. They will see talent, prospect of fame e.t.c before they come for you.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hennyseries: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
A lot of u dont actually know wat dis illuminati thing is all about. The very moment u accept it u ve automatically denied christ. And for anybody dat denies christ in all its entirity, dat person is beyond redemption. Wat do u need such an amount of wealth for when u know d very moment u breath ur last on this earth d next thing is judgement. All d wealth in d world is vanity upon vanity. D devil shld stop decieving u people.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ODB2: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
The illuminati is not the enemy.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
O_D_B: The illuminati is not the enemy.
Yes. Its people's greed. God help us

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ayasammygmail(f): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lordave: That amount too much na

How much does ur soul cost?

No amount should be enough for the exchange of ur soul to rot in hell.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Tex42(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
That money can even tempt Bill Gate of America,but come to think of it,what will u be doing with that much money when u can't even have the life 4 which u collected the money 2 better;personally I WILL NOT COLLECT THE DOLLAR BILL!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Aksally(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Most people on this tread have all their thought streamlined towards Hell as the reward for being Illuminated. Laugh. Their members invented elctricity, computers, train etc and discover gravity etc. Black men invented ritual killing, witch killing, underdeveloped their land, sold their brothers to slavery and other worst attrocities. Will their go to Heaven?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by 2goodbobo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Not even times two of that Money will make me join. No amount of Cash can buy my conscience
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ayasammygmail(f): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
hennyseries: A lot of u dont actually know wat dis illuminati thing is all about. The very moment u accept it u ve automatically denied christ. And for anybody dat denies christ in all its entirity, dat person is beyond redemption. Wat do u need such an amount of wealth for when u know d very moment u breath ur last on this earth d next thing is judgement. All d wealth in d world is vanity upon vanity. D devil shld stop decieving u people.

Those who choose to join now, sure know what it entails, just that the love of money and the world wont let them choose right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.