Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (490901 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ZUBY77(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
kunle.t.ade:

I believe you heard about Micheal Jackson and am sure you know what the so called Illuminati and Tommy Motolla did to him and his family if you want your life to be like that join...
Poverty is a disease SMH...

Even in death, Michael Jackson is still worth more than your entire village
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
ea7: Thank you for your common sense.

Bless ur soul! I am sick and tired of the whole thing. You did think that the history of the Illuminati isn't available online for all to read. Jay-Z waves his hand in a picture, its interpreted as an Illuminati "secret" hand signal!!! shocked Crap and nonsense!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by waja(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
I belong to God.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Emmanuelson(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chaydee: Shebi na Make we join Iluminati abi?
No wahala na

My Account numbers are

Gtbank: 1268412632
Access bank: 1082641289
Skye bank: 1032547891
Fidelity Bank: 1085621487
UBA: 1023584156

please share the $15million among the 5 account numbers listed above grin grin grin

correct guy.....dude u really make me laugh...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Tattooboy: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Akpan107: No!! In Jesus name...
For real?
@ op Yes. In Devil's Kindom
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Tattooboy: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
ZUBY77:

Even in death, Michael Jackson is still worth more than your entire village
Human Being!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
@OP are you just jerking us off - I am ready for $15 Million for 15 years + my fresh soul (Original Japan) no accidents and no refurbishment

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by AmEucharia(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life. What ever God cant give me let it not come my way. I cant trade my faith for material things. JESUS for LIFE!!;
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by oyarose(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
All d way with my JESUS! Satan get thee behind me!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by AmEucharia(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
achi4u: Thank God am RICH...a billionaire!,the amouth here is too megra to join that fetish and undefined cult.
I need somthing bigger dan illuminati
Jesus is all you need to have all your needs met
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by michealDN(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
why will i sell my soul just because 15 million
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by centfem: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Belive or n't i will grap it fast becos money it d root of evil by d wise one say.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by XFive: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
frankgreat: @op
permit me to rephrase ur question. If you are given 15 billion to go to hell, will you accept it?
Correct
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by BUSHMAN1: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
whats this illuminati bu""""lshit!! why cant people work hard for their wealth instead of some rubbish dream, it took me 20 years to become a rich man with a lot of hard work,
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by themecool(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
I wanna join pls how will I join
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Vickiweezy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
oluchi jud: Letz assume d exchange rate is #150 per dollar,we wld av 2.4billion naira!!.. U wld count 900million naira twice o n stil count extra 200 million naira.. D questionz 4 d owner of ds thread.. If u eva were offered such amnt 2 join a supposed club, wat wld u do wt such amnt of money... Build a big mansion(itz nt as if u can sleep in 2 roomz @ a tym) ,buy d latest car 2 show d ladies that u av arrived, date d hottest gal in town,attend d biggest clubs, eat d@ fud uv bn dreaming of eatin(n get ur arteries clogged wt excess fat),pop spiritz,hire bodyguards(cos uv traded money 4 ur peace),loose ur mum or d dearest person 2 u,get bored,get stuck, Wat else?... If only u knew wat dose d@ are already knee-deep are passing thru..wat makes u fink u'l b offered such an amount of money 2 warm benches @ their gatherinz?..someone pls wake ds guy up n educate hm. Does ds guy knw d num of souls uv jst misled wt jst a thread..lyf doesnt end in nairaland,derz a lyf after where u'l av 2 gv accounts of ur deeds... 2 otherz that are commentin carelessly,think twice b4 commentin n stop lettin poverty rule ur sense of reasonin.
Girls! Girls!! Girls!!! Y'all act Holy but won't hesitate to spend the money when ur man brings it home. For ur question, What i'll do with the money? I would spend it like it's my last. I'll live large, buy all what i want & need, coz no one knows 2mao, u can't call urself a saint coz we're all Sinners. Both u,me & all those Celebs u portray as bad people might end up in Hell. Said it b4 & will still say it again Sin is Sin,whether Big or small & Point-of-Correction, i'm not misleading anybody with this thread. I asked a Question & answers were given, all being people's views & opinions, ain't my fault smiley & that's that for That.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mpmp: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vickiweezy: Its crazy when people say i hate illuminati, i'm not saying i love them but God said humans have no right to judge a fellow human, come to think of it are u a saint? Okay u say u hate illuminati.
[img]http://www./images/illuminati.jpg[/img]
When someone ask who is your Favorite american artiste, the answer some will give is Jay Z, Lil'Wayne, Kanye West...e.t.c, So tell me why you like their music if you hate what they represent.
What am driving @ is that we have no right to judge anybody. Even most upcoming musicians wish to join top Music Records like YMCMB, Maybach Music,etc . I usually laugh when i see people criticizing our celebs like P-Square, Wizkid, 2Face, D'banj e.t.c if they join or not it's not our business, Everybody is searching for Money and Fame and moreover this illuminati of a thing is far better than Most Cult Societies in Nigeria, with all the killings they carry out, these cultists still remain poor, Na only God fit Judge oo!.
So,here's my Question, What if you were given $15 Billion (Na Dollars o! not Naira) to join illuminati, What will you do? Will you join?....

::: Be sincere, Don't Forget to Share your View here :::

Chief Vickyweezy,

Illuminati is not for people like you. You are looking for money and desperate at getting it. The illuminatis are not desperados. Some of them were born into it so they go there naturally. If you are interested in illuminati, its poverty that is driving you there, thats why I said its not for poor people.

That said, what is $15billion? is that money? Is all that has been happening in Nigeria this year alone not worse than illuminati? How much have Nigeria's politicians stolen. Should we mention names. If illuminati membership was for sale, Im sure some folks in the National Assembly would be able to buy it.

Illuminati is business. They will take you to the top of your career and you give them financial returns. Have they killed anybody that Boko haram has not killed? yet we have people in government, civilians on the street that have information about the whereabouts of these religious freaks and are keeping quiet. Has illuminati stolen any money that Nigerians have not stolen from "the national cake?" They even have a charity for "aid for Africa", and yet Africa has no aid for itself.

Which is worse, illuminati singing songs and dancing whatever, entertaining people with like minds - or BH throwing a bomb at a couple of Christians praying.

Some illuminati will enter Heaven before so many Nigerians.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kumbalo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
NO. Cos i dont want to face eternal condemnation.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by simon2x1: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
From people comment u can see the level of poverty in the land AND MONEY IS ONE OF THE TOOL OF THE DEVIL(not all money are clean) this is the same concept d American are using for african countries by telling them to legalise gay or no Aid OP let me help u amplify the question WILL GIVE YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL IF YOU WERE OFFERED $15MILLON be wise people this question may be funny or un serious to many But be carefully of what u comment

The way Illuminati was presented to the world it look Good, nice but they are not what u see IF ARE WHERE U I WILL FIND OUT WHAT ILLUMINATI HIS but No we prefer someone(friends, nairaland) to find out for us and tell us the same way many of us will not find out that FAKE PASTOR before you call him PASTOR even if is doing something different.

Before u answer sure question FIND OUT WHAT ILLUMINATI UR SELF.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by chux76(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'm in ALREADY...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Kingcoolboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
[b][/b]wat wil separate me 4rm d love of christ d lord almighty wil allow me 2 prevail over it in Jesus name because money is d major thing dat easily turn 1 2 anoda tin in lyf bt am more dan conqueror tru christ dat loves me...[color=]wat wil separate me 4rm d love of christ d lord almighty wil allow me 2 prevail over it in Jesus name because money is d major thing dat easily turn 1 2 anoda tin in lyf bt am more dan conqueror tru christ dat loves me...[/color]wat wil separate me 4rm d love of christ d lord almighty wil allow me 2 prevail over it in Jesus name because money is d major thing dat easily turn 1 2 anoda tin in lyf bt am more dan conqueror tru christ dat loves me...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by toygod2: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
.............. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Lordave: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayasammy@gmail.:

How much does ur soul cost?

No amount should be enough for the exchange of ur soul to rot in hell.
stop making a noise heaven man
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wht is wealth compared to eternal life after death...,where u wil leav life lik a king wit all the riches u cud ever imagined..repent cox God is real,and heaven also..
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by blackmale(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ op,even all the people you listed above tht re already in the illuminati,, dont have the amount you mentioned,,btw,, i dont believe in the so called illuminati sef,,, if it really exist,, i wont think it twice to join,, i will even force my wife to join so tht the magachukwu(money) will be in double... grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by bk630(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
smbody will b fuckin ur assss daily.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by clip: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
What shall it profit a man if he gained the whole world and loose his soul
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ojoawo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
oluchi jud: Letz assume d exchange rate is #150 per dollar,we wld av 2.4billion naira!!.. U wld count 900million naira twice o n stil count extra 200 million naira.. D questionz 4 d owner of ds thread.. If u eva were offered such amnt 2 join a supposed club, wat wld u do wt such amnt of money... Build a big mansion(itz nt as if u can sleep in 2 roomz @ a tym) ,buy d latest car 2 show d ladies that u av arrived, date d hottest gal in town,attend d biggest clubs, eat d@ fud uv bn dreaming of eatin(n get ur arteries clogged wt excess fat),pop spiritz,hire bodyguards(cos uv traded money 4 ur peace),loose ur mum or d dearest person 2 u,get bored,get stuck, Wat else?... If only u knew wat dose d@ are already knee-deep are passing thru..wat makes u fink u'l b offered such an amount of money 2 warm benches @ their gatherinz?..someone pls wake ds guy up n educate hm. Does ds guy knw d num of souls uv jst misled wt jst a thread..lyf doesnt end in nairaland,derz a lyf after where u'l av 2 gv accounts of ur deeds... 2 otherz that are commentin carelessly,think twice b4 commentin n stop lettin poverty rule ur sense of reasonin.

miss oluchi,
u really think this yet u'll think bout getting brazillian hair, shawarma for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. ?

i wonder what u do when u hear bout the bill gates, fremanstein, zuckerberg et al
and lemme guess, u wanna hustle with a guy u'll marry, build a 2 bedroom flat(even if its not cemented on the outside) and never have anything to do with societal outing have 4 kids and be able to raise only half of the school fees?

Jesus was as rich as to have a banking deposit even in fishes ( dont u think banks were already full with his money?)
i wanna be like jesus, so i wanna be fucking rich
and am sure when u hear about me, d only thing on your mind is "why cant he be my boyfriend"

dont be hypocritic in nature
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SailorXY: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
where is Michael Jackson with all the money? im sure he left without shyte cool
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ojoawo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ekeeyhandsome: Wht is wealth compared to eternal life after death...,where u wil leav life lik a king wit all the riches u cud ever imagined..repent cox God is real,and heaven also..

lemme give you a clue,
i'll do whatever i wanted on earth and still wont be lonely in hell. how many people av u heard of seen in a vision in heaven?
all them acclaimed christians are gushing into hell...
heaven is for God and hell is for men. why suffer on earth?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ojoawo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
SailorXY: where is Michael Jackson with all the money? im sure he left without shyte cool
and you are still speaking bout him?
thats okay with me
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lumeneng22: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
How can you sell your soul to the devil for just N15million? Its only the lunatics omo unas that can heartlessly do it because they want to drive jeep by all means. Illuminati ko, witchcraft ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.