Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! (4383 Views)

How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device / Make Your Computer Welcome U, By Saying Ur Name On Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by mrkels(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2012
Right now its requesting for a username and password and it can't connect to the internet for me to put it. Please what's the solution to this problem!!!!
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by nazzyon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Have you ever backed up your device before?

If yes, when?

If it was b4 you assigned a password then you may be able to restore it.

If not you will need to install a fresh Android OS
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by mrkels(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
nazzyon: Have you ever backed up your device before?

If yes, when?

If it was b4 you assigned a password then you may be able to restore it.

If not you will need to install a fresh Android OS

Bros how do I do that, the whole thing tire me.can I just do a hard reset? Please if you know how to just tell me the steps
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
is that not one of those chinese tabs?

mehn ur OYO.

wen those nuccas keep scoping you folks on this forum to come buy a no name tab for ridiculous prices and we talk, una go say our own too much.

@ NAZZYON how do you intend to install a fresh android os on a chink tab with zero development or support?

anyway @ op, google is your friend, start googling, perchance you can come across a site with the android image for it and instructions on how to flash it. from the little i know about those things they are even easier to flash than the correct tabs sef
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by mrkels(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2012
4llerbuntu: is that not one of those chinese tabs?

mehn ur OYO.

wen those nuccas keep scoping you folks on this forum to come buy a no name tab for ridiculous prices and we talk, una go say our own too much.
I never said anyfin like that o. Abeg I have searched and searched and nothing. Still need help
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by nazzyon(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: is that not one of those chinese tabs?

mehn ur OYO.

@ NAZZYON how do you intend to install a fresh android os on a chink tab with zero development or support?

anyway @ op, google is your friend, start googling, perchance you can come across a site with the android image for it and instructions on how to flash it. from the little i know about those things they are even easier to flash than the correct tabs sef

In all honesty I have never work on any Zeepad.

Aussies ROM on an Huawei Phone, and
I was able to Root an Ainol.

Thanks to Google

I am still a newbie anyway so you can always help.

@MRKELS
Pls go through this link for direction: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/25122-smaxtors-custom-mod-zt-180-v2-v25-v3-zt180-102-final-release-download/

[b]NOTE: [/b]If you know nothing about what you see the page of the link... then you have to learn from the basics.
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
[GUIDE][HOW-TO]Crack android pattern lock!

This is prolly too advanced for you. but its the best i could come up with.

@ Nazzyon is that link for the Zeepad 7.1? pls be very sure. i searched slatedroid yesterday and did not get any results for firmware

anyway for this you need

1. ADB, either in windows or ubuntu. its part of the Android SDK.

all you need is ADB

2. your pad must have had usb debugging enabled. i just sincerely hope you had ticked the debugging box before you locked yourself out

the device needs to have usb debugging enabled,root is not required (though it will be better if the device was rooted)

both method are through adb.

method 1:

open up a terminal or console
type the following codes to do it

Code:

adb shell

cd /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases

sqlite3 settings.db

update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock'

update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently'

.quit

-AND/OR-

method 2:

Code:

adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key

you can try both of them,here is how i managed to remove the lock:
1- run the first method.
2-reboot
3-run the second method
4-reboot

NOTES:
-in the first method each line is a seperate command so click enter after typing each line.
-in the second method type all the command and then press enter.
-after running both methods and rebooting you may see the pattern lock,that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't work,just try any random pattern and it may unlock then remove the pattern from settings.

-this may and may not work,it may work on some devices and don't on others,so all you can do is trying it but i can't assure it will work.
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
just hope i have not empowered a few crooks with that post
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by mrkels(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
4llerbuntu: just hope i have not empowered a few crooks with that post
Bros I didn't understand an atom of the french you spoke there! Abeg, where areyou lemme bring the pad to u!
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
mrkels:
Bros I didn't understand an atom of the french you spoke there! Abeg, where areyou lemme bring the pad to u!

grin grin grin grin grin

u want me to translate it to which language ROFLMAO

what i posted is simply that you have to get a computer with a program called ADB
ADB = android debug bridge.

that enables you to access your android device from a computer including the system partition that you normally dont have access to

The way to install this ADB is to install something called Android Software development kit (android SDK). this ADB is part of that SDK, you choose it when installing the SDK

the SDK is here : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

after installing the ADB, you can then connect your android device to the pc via usb, open a CMD terminal and type in those commands in red one after the other and hopefully it should solve your problem.

what we are trying to do by this commands is access your tablet memory and delete some stuff that has to do with the lockscreen pattern so you can access your tablet again. hopefully it will work.

as for doing it for you.... thats not so kosher by me.

but then anyway, even if im gonna, it would have to be next week after the holidays and you would have to come see me at my office on lagos island. (im not a technician or shopowner o) grin grin grin

try it. it cant do u any harm. if you can successfully setup ADB, which google will dfinitely tell you how, you will do this in 30 secs

save that post BTW. i think id prefer to delete the post. i don't want to empower device thieves
Re: Help!!! My Zeepad 7.1 Is Saying Too Many Pattern!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Splitting A Cell In Excel 2007 / Mppt Solar Charge Controller; 12/24v, 10a Input, For Sale @ 8k Naira / Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.