Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb (2788 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida has passed a damning verdict on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), saying the ruling party is at the root of all the problems in the polity today.

The former president who was responding to an exclusive questionnaire from Saturday Sun described the PDP as one that cannot sustain the nation’s democracy if it continues in its practice of throwing due process to the winds in the name of seeking political relevance.

Babangida, himself a member of the PDP decried the absence of internal democracy within the party, describing the current situation as “a virus that has to be confronted head-on if Nigerians must continue to enjoy politics of ideas, well grounded ideology and issue based campaigns all of which are the inherent ingredients of representative democracy.” In an exclusive response to Saturday Sun, the former President observed that much of the problems of the country are direct consequences of the lack of discipline in the ruling party, absence of internal cohesion, prevalence of sharp practices, substitution of candidates. He even picked holes in the acclaimed grassroots appeal of the PDP. Excerpts:

On Justice Uwais and the Electoral reforms panel
I do not quarrel with the calibre of Nigerians that make up the Panel. In fact we cannot ask for a better panel of distinguished Nigerians than what Mr. President has put in place. What the Panel is empowered to do will make more meaning if they are able to come up with objective, honest and patriotic recommendations to address the obvious problems confronting our young democracy. What we tried to do during our time was to critically analyse and examine all our problems from independence through the eighties to know where we went wrong and what needed to be done. That was the spirit, or do you call it motivation, behind the setting up of the Political Bureau which at the end did a marvellous job that gave birth to the two-party system. Some Nigerians have almost forgotten that our regime conducted four credible elections using the recommendations of that Bureau. It is something to ponder about. This is my honest view.

His membership of PDP and what the party represents.
What the PDP requires at this very moment is complete overhaul or if you like, restructuring. We can play proper party democracy if the PDP realises the need to purge itself of the excesses that have undermined it and, through that process, bring back those genuine, committed, credible and patriotic Nigerians who founded the Party but were hounded out by no ordinary design of their own. As it is now, the PDP has no discipline, no orientation, there is no grassroots linkage, some kind of disconnect between the party and the people. This culture of substitution of candidates at all levels of elections undermined the level playing field which any electoral process should boast of. The kind of malpractices within the party has created political enmity, internal divisions, cleavages and bad blood among the members and leaders of the party. The political infrastructure are weak, people of proven integrity have been shown the way out. The way to recover the party from this self-imposed affliction is to seek genuine reconciliation of all aggrieved persons, irrespective of status, to properly reposition the party. As it stands today, the PDP is the problem of Nigeria.
There is need for attitudinal change, proper re-orientation and restructuring. There are many credible people out there who wish to return to the PDP fold but the present reality is not motivating them to do so. We have to continue to preach internal democracy so that we can enhance the process for credible elections. Imposition of candidates, discriminate substitution of candidates and the culture of impunity are some of the problems of the PDP and that has extended to the larger public. We would have been saved all the precious time that people take to seek legal redress if the right things were done the proper way.

Back to two-party system
If you ask my honest opinion, 50 political parties appear too unwieldy to manage if we are really talking about national integration. Given our experience and history, what we desire to see is a combination of factors that bring us closer as a united country. That was what informed our two-party system of the 90s. When we took that decision, some Nigerians gave a different interpretation to our patriotic intention, but as it appears today, we can’t run away from such option.
We can streamline the present political parties to five, among which two will be stronger than the remaining three, and perhaps introduce independent candidacy from the local government level through the states to Federal elections. In order to prevent abuse of such option, we can set stringent rules for any independent candidate to meet, just like the registration of political parties. Many people who are genuinely interested in becoming local government chairmen for example, would have opportunity to participate once they meet the criteria set out for them. And the process will run through to the state and the Federal levels.
Of course we will need Constitutional amendment to accommodate such proposition but talking seriously, I think we are ripe for independent candidacy to complement the two-party option. Nigerians should be preaching tolerance and peaceful co-existence because of our multiplicities.
If we have two party system for example, this culture of cross-carpeting will reduce and no matter where you come from, you will be compelled to find accommodation in X or Y party. That way, robust debate and issue-based dialogue will prevail over and above an individual’s selfish desire. We will then use that process to learn new ways of living together and solving our problems. Nigeria is a peculiar country; hence we need to improvise peculiar ways and methods to address our peculiar problems.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/dec/22/national-22-12-2007-001.htm

I will be back later to finish IBB with this bias statement
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by oldie(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
IBB is buck passing.
The genesis of our problem started with him.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by IykeD1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2007
How convenient? What is he still doing as a card carrying member of PDP then?
Please. . .
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2007
Can some one ask that FOOL IBB to keep quite.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
The folks that control a country are mostly noiseless and less than 20 in number.

Pay attention, guys!
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by McKren(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
But to be honest, PDP is very critical to the success or failure of our Democracy

The party needs to sort itself out, from having a well defined political ideology, to the means with which they select who their leaders are, its necessary that they observe due process.

I bet u if you individually interview the different PDP chairmen from the 36 States of Nigeria on their views on Economic reform, you are bound to get 36 different answers.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
McKren you're absolutely correct.

IBB usually doesn't call people out like that, but for him to make this statement publicly, believe me something nice is up.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by McKren(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
Big B1:

McKren you're absolutely correct.

IBB usually doesn't call people out like that, but for him to make this statement publicly, believe me something nice is up.

I was personally shocked myself that such a damning comment will come from IBB.

Truth should not cease to be the truth cos it comes from IBB, I thought he was absolutely spot on.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by bibiking1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
can't fault him, he's been there, done that, and knows when he's being sidelined

so the man gotta appeal to our sense of forgetfulness
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Mamajama(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
Amazing how this toothless general is talking of two party system. Didn't he annulled the freest election in Nigerian history?

what was wrong with his two party system that he enforced on us then?
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by vigasimple(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
If not for freedom of speech IBB should shut his mouth for ever.

In my own little opinion, he has the best opportunity to make Nigeria one of the greatest country in Africa if not in the world and he blew it big time.

He(IBB) was enjoying the goodwill of Nigerians when he took over as a military dictator, and he was never elected. he has the absolute military might to run the country for the better.

Unfortunately, because he has nothing meaningful upstairs (as it is always the case with garrison commannder mentality) and you cannot blame him because he did not have the best interest of Nigerians at heart, he was just playing poker and games with nigerians life.

He spent 8 years or more and ran a succesful election which he didn't expect Abiola to win because back then, there was this erronous believe that as long as you are from the North you will win election as Nigerian president. Did anybody remember that Abiola presidential opponent is Alhaji Tofa who even lost in his own home state of Kano.

The way I see some of IBB comment is that some of them are right but it morally indefensible for the Kettle to call the pot black.

IBB in my humle opinion is the chairman of 419 plc. He annulled elections as if the electorate does not matter and up on till today no concreate reason or explanation.

Did anybody remember a small mutiny by a courageous officer called Lt. Col Umar who said 'he cannot justify or explain the decision to annul the election to his junior officers'.
If Col umar was not a direct descendant of uthman dan fodio, I can assure you he would not have said that or he will be history the way people like Mamman Vasta is history.

A lot of people inside and outside of the PDP are compromised by IBB 'settlemnt tactics' and it is rather difficult for the political or even military class to challenge him.

He is like what Adedibu of 'Amala politics' is now. chop and chop and conciesence is sold on the alter of the truth.

As far as I am concern IBB is history, he can never redeem himself. A dictator who did not allow civil regime should not now benefit because without the sacrifices of well meaning Nigerians we wouldn't have democracy today howsoever imperfect.

Good riddance to bad rubbish this IBB, and I hope him including all the other executhieves of 419 Plc are brought to account sooner than later so that fear of doing evil things can be restored in the minds of average Nigerians.

May God continue to guide this country and give us well meaning and God fearing leaders and may we the followers follow rightly and not misdirect our leaders.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by toshmann(m): 1:50am On Dec 23, 2007
i think IBB was and perhaps is the most intelligent president we have ever had. . . . . but. . . . . his intelligence was in an unholy union with evil. so he used it against nigeria.

he should shut the f-ck up. he shouldnt tell us what we know already angry or are you guys suggesting we go to prisons(where IBB should be) and bring out all the in-mates and ask for their advice on how to move nigeria ahead. he should be locked up for his sins against nigeria for which we are still suffering.

rogue angry
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2007
@ vigasimple and toshmann

Thanks alot for your contribution.You guys said it all.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by chikeze(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2007
IBB should shut up and enjoy his ill gotten wealth. He has no moral credibilty to critize the PDP. afterall he is not better off angry
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by presido1: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ Mcren
Are you trying to tell us that PDP and their leaders(past and present) has no vision? I think we are al part of nigerian problem.
In one thread we defend the thiefs and in another thread we riducle them.
Waiting for your answer.

IBB should apologize to nigerians before we will listern to him, if he like nigeria and its citizens why did he not come to oputa panel.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2007
IBB should apologize to nigerians before we will listern to him, if he like nigeria and its citizens why did he not come to oputa panel.

Dude you're right!

I truly think that IBB wanting to come back for the 2007 presidential election was systematically designed for him to accomplish 3 main things.
1. To apologize
2. To redeem himself
3. To correct things and restruction/ establish an evelasting foundation for the future generation (I still think at this moment in Nigeria, he's the only one that could get this done effectively and efficiently).

But of course, this did not happen, which to me still represents a major lost for Nigeria.

Many of us are busy asking the man to apologize  without truly understanding leadership and apology.
Apology becomes effective and attractive when one (IBB) is also in power
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by presido1: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2007
Forget about IBB coming to power again it can never happen in nigeria. So many things is against him till he dies. Its too late now. Let him enjoy his loot until the day the law will catch him then he will answer for all his deeds and that very day is getting nearer as the seconds ticks.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by vigasimple(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2007
I think this gentleman call BIG B1 you clearly need deliverance.

IBB and people before him including OBJ and i dare say Yar A'dull are all same member of
Anti Good Nigeria PLC.

IBB is a catastophic failure. If he can't tell us now and admit his failures , apologise for it and tell us how is going to fix things like electricity may thunder strike his mouth and those similar people like him.

Bad as OBJ maybe, the problem of electricity predates him and IBB and for he IBB to even be talking about how bad PDP (simply because he was denied ticket to contest as President under their platform) shows he is a bloody opportunist

Why did he not join or form another party and campaign under another party?  Answer because he knew he will be humilated and defeated in an open election. PDP control the instrument of state and whoever they nominate will win. He is a bad loser all the time.

I just hope you BIG B1 you are young man with future ahead of you and don't try to copy or hold brief for a 'evil genius' like IBB.

If IBB does well for this country may his generation continue to prosper in peace. If otherwise he sytematically and deliberately destroy this country may the good Lord make him to reap all those evil while alive.

As for me and my household we shall serve the Lord say's Joshua in the Bible.

As for me I will always prayed for anyone who thinks and work for the good of Nigeria and want her to be a great country where the ordinary folks we have future.

Anyone who thinks peace and prosperity will not reign in this country, In the name that is above all names, that is the name of the almighty GOD such people we not know peace. They will die misreably and their flesh will be food for the dogs.

Anyone who is for the good of Nigeria, may you continue to prosper and if anyone is against the peace and prosperity of the people of Nigeria, may the curses of ordinary people suffering be upon such person.

These are Deutronomy 28 prayers, they are not curses.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by WarfyBoy(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2007
b4 unko
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by ono(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2007
What I know is that someone must come out to drum it into the hearing of the folks at Wadata plaza that all is not well with the country they're running. If IBB, one of their card carrying member chose to do so, so be it. It's like saying leadership problem is the bane of Nigeria at the moment. No big difference.

I once said that it might be difficult to weed out the bad eggs at the leadership levels of this country. They've constituted themselves into some menace of a sort against this country, and they have this big fence around themselves that's very difficult for morally upright people like me to breakdown. These guys are hell bent on making this country forever under their grip.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by McKren(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2007
@Presido

@ Mcren
Are you trying to tell us that PDP and their leaders(past and present) has no vision?

Nope, Just saying there is no Unified vission. However if you think there is please kindly tell me, based on political ideologies of notable PDP leaders, where you will categorize the PDP. Is it a left-wing or Right-wing party.

For me right now the Politics of PDP like most political parties in Nigeria is not issue-based, and as pacesetters in the polity they have to take the lead in introducing issue based politics in the system.

I think we are al part of nigerian problem.
In one thread we defend the thiefs and in another thread we riducle them.

The debate should be about Nigeria and not about who we love or not. My comments were not in defense of IBB's personality or his regime, it was only in defense of his opinion on the PDP which I share in its totality.

In threads where I criticized IBB, I have always maintained that I thought he was not a great leader because a great leader will not initiate a transition programme that he knows was heading to a cul-de-sac. But it is also worthy of note that that same transition programme produced an election touted as the best in the history of our Nation. Are you suggesting that while we study our history of elections in our bid to ascertain where we got it right and wrong we should not listen to the man who oversaw the greatest election in History, albeit whether we want to accept his recommendations or not?

This whole debate should be about what is best for the future of this country, not who we hate or love. For me if IBB is willing to allign himself with what is best for our country we should work with him. Forget all the fantasies of Prince Kassim Afegbua, I believe IBB is brilliant enough to know that he cant be President anymore.
And lets face it, if you are of the view that we will wake up from sleep someday and IBB, OBJ, Gowon, Abdusalnmi will find themselves in Jail. Sorry it wont happen anytime soon, at least not while this people still meet every forthnight as members of Federal Executive Council deciding the future of our country. This is why as we pressure them to move this country forward, when they begin to yield it is necessary to ally with them to get this country forward. Otherwise we will be creating a we against them scenario which will put this people on the defensive and nothing will work anytime soon.

Presido my brother, my opinion on this issue is motivated by practical and realistic politics hinged on what is best for Nigeria.

For example David Mark, we all knew what he did as an Army Officer, but today as Senate President he is at the Vanguard of institutionalizing due process in Government business. We can choose to dwell in the past and demonise David Mark, he will get impeached and probably Gorge Akume becomes Senate President. Who knows where his loyalty lies, maybe he will collude wiith Micheal Aondoakaa and they will secretely pass legislation that will make the whole working of EFCC illegal.

So sometimes in politics we need to take decisions unpleasant to us in other to achieve greater future gains.

I also share that sentiment but it looks as if the Soldier in him will not let him do that, they have their own Omerta.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Afam(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2007
Wonders shall never end. What PDP is doing is 100% better than what IBB as a head of state did so what is he really talking about.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2007
Wonders shall never end. What PDP is doing is 100% better than what IBB as a head of state did so what is he really talking about.
This is typical Afam in action!
So, because what PDP is currently doing is 100% better than what IBB did as a head of state, IBB shouldn't have said anything?

What a Dumbo mentality.

Typical why Nigeria can not move forward and the main reason why Nigerians are being raped by politicians on a daily basis.
My man, a little thinking will not hurt, trust me!
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2007
BABANGIDA to me is like a convict that found God in prison. How can this useless senseless dictator that dose not belief in human right or liberation of the poor now think he has the solution to Nigerian problem?

Here are quotes from the Quran

[Allah] has revealed to me that you should adopt humility so that no one oppresses another.
Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 1589.
Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to people.
Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, #473
Anyone who believes in God and the Last Day should not harm his neighbour.
Avoid cruelty and injustice for, on the Day of Judgment, the same will turn into several darknesses; and guard yourselves against miserliness; for this has ruined nations who lived before you.
Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 203.

Just like someone said earlier. Why don’t we go back to jail and ask all the arm rubbers for their help on how to secure Nigeria.
IBB is a dedicated Muslim, why don’t he practice or exemplify what he reads in the holy book?

What a fool
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Mamajama(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2007
DOES BABANGIDA REMEMBER ALL THIS?
Babangida's November 1992 decision to postpone the transition results in a crackdown and arrest and detention of a number of individuals involved in pro-democracy activities;

Hundreds of human rights and pro-democracy activists, labor leaders, academics, students and workers were arrested after the elections were canceled.

Ransome-Kuti, Falana, Wale Shittu, Femi Adeluga and Emma Nweke, and Chief Gani Fawehinmi, all leaders of the pro-democracy movement, were arrested in early July and detained at Kuje Prison near Abuja. They were informed that, in addition to their criminal charges, they were also subject to detention under Decree 2. They were denied access to their lawyers, families and doctors, despite serious health concerns of both Dr. Ransome-Kuti and Chief Fawehinmi.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Mamajama(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2007
Ibrahim Babangida is today a rich man. He should tell Nigerians how he came about his wealth. He should tell us the inheritance bequeathed to him that yielded that kind of stupendous wealth. Or he should tell us the software he discovered or contrivance he invented that blessed him with that kind of holding and wealth. By the last count Ibrahim Babangida retired as a military officer and a head of State of Nigeria. Calculating his salary for 25 years supposing he has been a general for 25 years, which is a factual impossibility; will not approximate to making him a millionaire. Adding that to his salary as Head of State and deducting expenses, one then sees that there is no way this guy could ever finance a 50 room mansion with the state of the art security gadgets on his earnings. So, who financed his becoming a millionaire? Did he win a lottery? The answer is no! This man became rich by stealing Nigerian people’s money. Every other explanation is factually deficient. I hope his cheerleaders would take not.

Babangida should be man enough to answer to the accusations laid against him by facts on the ground. Any attempt to divert attention from the abomination of desolations this man heaped on our land, is an invitation to future disaster. His cheerleaders should be made to realise that in the temple of truth, sycophants are pedestrians before facts. IBB should keep on deluding himself. Nigerians are angry with him and his likes. The floodgates would be breached one day. And not all his stolen wealth would be able to save him from the avalanche of torrential anger and frustrations, which his robberies helped to create. The day is around the corner.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Afam(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
Big B1:

This is typical Afam in action!
So, because what PDP is currently doing is 100% better than what IBB did as a head of state, IBB shouldn't have said anything?

What a Dumbo mentality.

Typical why Nigeria can not move forward and the main reason why Nigerians are being raped by politicians on a daily basis.
My man, a little thinking will not hurt, trust me!

For someone that believes that IBB needs to be given an opportunity to rule Nigeria again so he can apologize to Nigerians it is easy to see who is not thinking here.

I guess being the son of IBB has so much blinded you silly that you do not even understand what people think of him. It seems that he has created a small world in your family and you assume the world begins and ends in your house.

Get real and talk like a human being.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by akpanbaba: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2007
babangida thinks he can fool nigerians never,i am shocked that a newspaper would grant such a character an interview,may be those journalists were born after the ingnominous reign of IBB,HE is even stupid to comment about nigeria because he almost destroyed the country but for the intervention of ALMIGHTY GOD.On the other hand i dont blame him because some useless nigerians who have no conscience are still of the view that he has something to offer this country.A man who thinks he is visionary but absolutely a blind man and complete illiterate.he has the gut to talk about PDP ,Why not the killing of Dele Giwa,oil money,election of 1993 and the killing of MKO ABIOLA,GLORIA OKON ETC?.PLS let him shut his mouth.why didnt he appear before oputa panel?why did he go to court?.he has no moral justification to talk about nigeria because he left nigeria at the edge of precipice.he is the father of modern corruption in nigeria and he should keep quiet.i was told he wanted to contest presidential election in 2007 as advsed by that old prof. of political science but he couldnt even show his face for primaries because his sins are too many.please somebody should tell this man to shut up for ever and we are for a day when the weight of our money he stole will crush him to death.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by BigB11(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2007
I guess being the son of IBB has so much blinded you silly that you do not even understand what people think of him. It seems that he has created a small world in your family and you assume the world begins and ends in your house.
Afam the Taliban wanna be; I've been told many times that your thinking level is very close to MAMAJAMA's; and it has been confirmed after reading your latest post.

My question for you is: How low could you go?
I lost all the respect for you, my man.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by swing4real(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2007
@Big B1

So you think the only way IBB can apologize to Nigerians and fix things right is by becoming the president of this country? Dude you and i know that won´t help again in this country.There are so many ways for him to do that ok? and if he is so stupid not to know, i would help him with that.

Nigeria is moving forward and we don´t want people like IBB to bring us backward again.Believe me, very soon IBB will answer for all the evil he committed. Come to think of it, have u ever ponder how MKO Kids will feel if this man become the president of this country? A man that send their father to his grave.MKO is not a saint either but he is far better off to IBB.

I am still wondering why IBB pulled out from the last PDP primary election.Please any one with a good info enlighten me
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by Afam(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2007
Big B1:

Afam the Taliban want to be; I've been told many times that your thinking level is very close to MAMAJAMA's; and it has been confirmed after reading your latest post.

My question for you is: How low could you go?
I lost all the respect for you, my man.

@BigB1,

The problem with people like you is that you are always surrounded by sycophants so you hardly know what the reality is at any point in time.
Re: Pdp Is The Problem Of Nigeria -ibb by McKren(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2007
LOL

Did not know Nigerians are this patriotic??

Discussing politics on 25 December. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Votes $65m For Abuja Airport Fencing / What Is The Political Implications Of Fuel Subsidy Removal Now Under Gej / Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.