Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... (10411 Views)

Next President Revealed By Primate Ayodele / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Predictions For Nigeria In 2010 By Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by luluosas(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2012
[b]Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele ( A MUST READ )

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has dropped another bomb shell predictions for 2012/2013. ..

Primate Ayodele’s new annual prediction book titled “Warning To The Nations”, contained testimonies from his earlier predictions and divine messages he got for Nigeria.
His last predictions which were published in popular newspapers across the nation states:

•The National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi and the Defence Minister, would be removed
•A soccer player would die in action and the Spanish soccer team’s victory
•Governor Adams Oshiomhole will win with prayers
Ok that’s past, let’s hear his new predictions.

Primate Elijah Ayodele’s Predictions For 2012 / 2013 :

A Message For Governor Ibikunle Amosun Of Ogun State :
•A Message For Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State: “Let Amosun be very prayerful and watchful”, he warned, “I foresee him having a narrow victory in 2015. He needs to be very careful because I have not seen him getting a second term as governor”.
A Message For Governor Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State
•A Message For Governor Ajimobi: “Governor Ajimobi of Oyo State should be a good student of the state’s politics. He needs to be careful too and be wary of those that surround him if he desires to come back as governor in 2015.

Warning About Kidnapping For Money Rituals In Nigeria :
•“Kidnapping for money rituals will have a field day in Nigeria and only serious prayers can help the nation.
A Message For President Goodluck Jonathan
•Message For The President: President Goodluck Jonathan would appoint the wrong person as the Defence Minister. His strategy of removing Ministers or heads of agencies will not work; it will not bring an end to the Boko Haram menace.
•Boko Haram was formed to fight Jonathan and the only solution to Boko Haram is for Jonathan to step down as President of Nigeria, nothing else will work, that is what God has told me. Besides, if Jonathan insists on contesting again as President in 2015, a sect deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge and that will be the basis for Nigeria ’s break-up”.
“President Jonathan must not dialogue with Boko Haram or arrange an amnesty programme for the sect. If he does, he will regret it. I also foresee him changing his ministers soon. There will be panic among the political leadership between December 2012 and December 2014, and I foresee a situation where political leaders will resign from government. Only prayers can avert such a situation”.
“I foresee a situation where each states will witness the birth of a militant group, and this will cause the federal more troubles because they will have to start negotiating with these groups on state basis”.
More deadly attacks are coming from terrorists, especially Boko Haram against churches in Nigeria . There will be religious crises. Christians should be prepared for bigger attacks. The ACN and CPC planned alliance will not work. There is going to be misunderstanding among them”.
“The House of Reps speaker, Hon. Tambuwal will become a big target. He will be shaken by enemies and he needs prayers to survive it. Wale Babalakin will face a big problem and he should be watchful of those around him who will make attempts to stab him. Femi Otedola will be taken to court and he has to watch his moves”.
“The Customs Service and the Immigration Service will change their uniforms. ETISALAT and NITEL will change their names and their Boards must be committed to serious prayers. A new Logo will be made for GLOBACOM and MTN will run into serious debts.
“Fola Adeola will have problems with his political ambition. People around him will stop him at all cost. But the Lord says if he prays very well, he will escape the plots. Senate President David Mark and the Vice President, Namadi Sambo will have problems over presidential ambition towards 2015 because a state governor will come up to contest too. Obasanjo, Ekwueme and Edwin Clark are playing their last politics. Emirs of Zauzau and Katsina will be attacked by bombers”.

Senator Mark & VP Namadi Sambo’ Presidential Ambitions :

“God revealed to me that both Mark and Sambo are nursing the ambition to contest for the presidency to succeed Jonathan. There will be problem between the PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur, while President Jonathan and Tukur needs a lot of prayers for his health”.
http://newsnigerians..com/2012/08/shocking-predictions-by-primate-elijah.html[/b]
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2012
May God arise for Nigeria. Nearly all sectors of the Nigerian state is in serious trouble going by these predictions.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Kobojunkie: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Another Primate grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2012
If everything he predicted will make things better then so be it.

If it will take break up to make things better then let his prediction come to pass.

I hope all he predicted come to pass asap.

Dear Lord I hope you hear me speak?
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
How come Pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo don't see this type of vision?

I know the 2 of them used to wine,dine and anoint present and past Presidents.

They only see things getting better when in reality things are getting from bad to worse.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by luluosas(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: How come Pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo don't see this type of vision?

They only see things getting better when in reality things are getting from bad to worse.
Well, the different pastors have their different anointing. Maybe they are doing their own through anointing the office seekers.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by milkymesh: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
any reasonable person watching the state of the nation could foresee most of those things. This is a way of soliciting political petronage.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by luluosas(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
milkymesh: any reasonable person watching the state of the nation could foresee most of those things. This is a way of soliciting political petronage.
Are you for real? Please, let's always addressed issues with its face value. Thank you.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by tobechi74: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
When belview and sosoliso crashed, every pastor predictd there would be 5 crashes d next year . IT DID NOT WORK

NOW IT IS BOKOHARAM AND ELECTION. They are now predicting a stronger bokoharam.

RUBISH
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by ODB2: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
rubish nonsense
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by mkmyers45(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Will keep all these in mind...
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Mortiple(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: How come Pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo don't see this type of vision?

You are such an i.d.i.ot! It seems you are suffering from Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo phobia. Must you involve them in everything? If they had predicted this, a yahoo-yahoo bastard like you would have come here to insult them. God punish you!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by cutehaj(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
How come ths person ddnt predict anythn good?na wa o!God help us in ths nigeria..
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by victichy07(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Everybody that calls himself minister wants to predict. its high time there predictions are moderated...
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
MTN will run into a SERIOUS dept?...... AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by mpumalanga: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
luluosas: [b]Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele ( A MUST READ )

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has dropped another bomb shell predictions for 2012/2013. ..

Primate Ayodele’s new annual prediction book titled “Warning To The Nations”, contained testimonies from his earlier predictions and divine messages he got for Nigeria.
His last predictions which were published in popular newspapers across the nation states:

•The National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi and the Defence Minister, would be removed
•A soccer player would die in action and the Spanish soccer team’s victory
•Governor Adams Oshiomhole will win with prayers
Ok that’s past, let’s hear his new predictions.

God use to prophesy about crops and rainfall to prepare the farmers in the Bible
but nigerians turned GOD to a political consultant in nigerian affairs.
So GOD have no message for the poor only the rich.smh

Primate Elijah Ayodele’s Predictions For 2012 / 2013 :

A Message For Governor Ibikunle Amosun Of Ogun State :
•A Message For Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State: “Let Amosun be very prayerful and watchful”, he warned, “I foresee him having a narrow victory in 2015. He needs to be very careful because I have not seen him getting a second term as governor”.
A Message For Governor Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State
•A Message For Governor Ajimobi: “Governor Ajimobi of Oyo State should be a good student of the state’s politics. He needs to be careful too and be wary of those that surround him if he desires to come back as governor in 2015.

Warning About Kidnapping For Money Rituals In Nigeria :
•“Kidnapping for money rituals will have a field day in Nigeria and only serious prayers can help the nation.
A Message For President Goodluck Jonathan
•Message For The President: President Goodluck Jonathan would appoint the wrong person as the Defence Minister. His strategy of removing Ministers or heads of agencies will not work; it will not bring an end to the Boko Haram menace.
•Boko Haram was formed to fight Jonathan and the only solution to Boko Haram is for Jonathan to step down as President of Nigeria, nothing else will work, that is what God has told me. Besides, if Jonathan insists on contesting again as President in 2015, a sect deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge and that will be the basis for Nigeria ’s break-up”.
“President Jonathan must not dialogue with Boko Haram or arrange an amnesty programme for the sect. If he does, he will regret it. I also foresee him changing his ministers soon. There will be panic among the political leadership between December 2012 and December 2014, and I foresee a situation where political leaders will resign from government. Only prayers can avert such a situation”.
“I foresee a situation where each states will witness the birth of a militant group, and this will cause the federal more troubles because they will have to start negotiating with these groups on state basis”.
More deadly attacks are coming from terrorists, especially Boko Haram against churches in Nigeria . There will be religious crises. Christians should be prepared for bigger attacks. The ACN and CPC planned alliance will not work. There is going to be misunderstanding among them”.
“The House of Reps speaker, Hon. Tambuwal will become a big target. He will be shaken by enemies and he needs prayers to survive it. Wale Babalakin will face a big problem and he should be watchful of those around him who will make attempts to stab him. Femi Otedola will be taken to court and he has to watch his moves”.
“The Customs Service and the Immigration Service will change their uniforms. ETISALAT and NITEL will change their names and their Boards must be committed to serious prayers. A new Logo will be made for GLOBACOM and MTN will run into serious debts.
“Fola Adeola will have problems with his political ambition. People around him will stop him at all cost. But the Lord says if he prays very well, he will escape the plots. Senate President David Mark and the Vice President, Namadi Sambo will have problems over presidential ambition towards 2015 because a state governor will come up to contest too. Obasanjo, Ekwueme and Edwin Clark are playing their last politics. Emirs of Zauzau and Katsina will be attacked by bombers”.

Senator Mark & VP Namadi Sambo’ Presidential Ambitions :

“God revealed to me that both Mark and Sambo are nursing the ambition to contest for the presidency to succeed Jonathan. There will be problem between the PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur, while President Jonathan and Tukur needs a lot of prayers for his health”.
http://newsnigerians..com/2012/08/shocking-predictions-by-primate-elijah.html[/b]

God use to prophesy about crops and rainfall to prepare the farmers in the Bible
So GOD have no message for the poor only the rich.No body is taking nigerian MOG
seriously again and sooner,they will end up like nigeria football.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Pray4timothy: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
There is no need for us to argue all we need do is pray for our leaders and pray 4 the nation
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Pray4timothy: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
There is no need for us to argue all we need do is pray for our leaders and pray 4 the nation
mpumalanga:

So GOD have no message for the poor only the rich.No body is taking nigerian MOG
seriously again and sooner,they will end up like nigeria football.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mortiple:
You are such an i.d.i.ot! It seems you are suffering from Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo phobia. Must you involve them in everything? If they had predicted this, a yahoo-yahoo bastard like you would have come here to insult them. God punish you!!!

Does my comment pains you that much?

Don't you know the meaning of freedom of expression?

You contributed nothing to the thread yet you bash my person.

Church Rat with a dead brain U berra becareful.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by vislabraye(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
"Femi Otedola will be in court so he should watch his moves." Is that suppose to be a good advise? Yes it may be good for Otedola. With all these bribery allegation going on I wonder O. The guilty should watch their steps. Good advice.

If MTN or GLO change their logo which on concern me?
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Mortiple(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Does my comment pains you that much?

Don't you know the meaning of freedom of expression?

You contributed nothing to the thread yet you bash my person.

Church Rat with a dead brain U berra becareful.
Your comment exposes your folly. Whosoever taught you about "freedom of expression" should have equally told you that it has limitations too. If any of these men were your biological father, would you go about insulting them because you have "freedom of expression"? By the way, I thought you are Yoruba by ethnicity? Whatever happened to your respect for elders and the elderly that Yorubas are known for?

On a last note, I would rather be a "Church Rat" than be a WITCH DOCTOR'S CLIENT like you. Be warned! Don't let me harm you (this is not a joke)!!
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Any body with keen interest and Nigerian history will know that

BOko Haram is the militant wing of the Arewa. Burning churches and killing Christians is not a new there, it is a tradition.

I don't need any prophecy to know that the Boko haram will never stop.
I don't need any prophesy to know that where Boko stops, another more deadly will arise.

I don't need prophesy to know that whether Jonathan contests or not, Nigeria is headed for disintegration. It is only a matter of time.
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
walescounis: MTN will run into a SERIOUS dept?...... AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by Afam4eva(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by greaterlove(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
BLAAAAH BLAAAAH BLAAAAH!
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by yanni1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Real...blah blah blah!!!
Re: Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mortiple: Your comment exposes your folly. Whosoever taught you about "freedom of expression" should have equally told you that it has limitations too. If any of these men were your biological father, would you go about insulting them because you have "freedom of expression"? By the way, I thought you are Yoruba by ethnicity? Whatever happened to your respect for elders and the elderly that Yorubas are known for?

On a last note, I would rather be a "Church Rat" than be a WITCH DOCTOR'S CLIENT like you. Be warned! Don't let me harm you (this is not a joke)!!

Who brainwash you?

Unintelligent religious mugu.

You better don't kill urself coz of Adeboye and Oyedepo coz they won't attend ur funeral.

To them you don't exist.

Ode

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Meets Jacob Zuma Of South Africa (Photos) / I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari / Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.