Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... (2187 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Samiceman: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
You Took your Babe on a Date and the Waiter was Like; "Aunty How Far? Chief nko?... Shey Na your New Maga be this??

What will you do??

1 Like

Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by 190: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin another august thread worth laffin to
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by CrazyMan(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Samiceman: You Took your Babe on a Date and the Waiter was Like; "Aunty How Far? Chief nko?... Shey Na your New Maga be this??

What will you do??
If she's very beautiful, I would pretend not to her the waiters remark until I've had my own share of her forbidden fruit.( Abi u want make I spoil show because say I de vex) angry

Once I've tasted her fruit to my satisfaction, then all hell would be let loose. I would look for the slightest offence she comits and make a big deal out of it. I would also remind her of that remark the waiter made about her which I pretended to ignore, and demand for and explaination after which I would send her parking and continue with my life.

1 Like

Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by mspookie: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
common sharrap! all dese fictitious threads...pls b realistic!

nairaland isnt a movie scene
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by 190: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
CrazyMan:
If she's very beautiful, I would pretend not to her the waiters remark until I've had my own share of her forbidden fruit.( Abi u want make I spoil show because say I de vex) angry

Once I've tasted her fruit to my satisfaction, then all hell would be let loose. I would look for the slightest offence she comits and make a big deal out of it. I would also remind her of that remark the waiter made about her which I pretended to ignore, and demand for and explaination after which I would send her parking and continue with my life.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'll quietly get up and leave. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Chanchit: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
CrazyMan:

Seconded... If i vex, na me go loose... I fit even slap the waiter for blackmailing my babe...

1 Like

Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Samiceman: You Took your Babe on a Date and the Waiter was Like; "Aunty How Far? Chief nko?... Shey Na your New Maga be this??

What will you do??
grin grin grin grin this is the dumbest and funniest s4it i have read on here today. Thanks for making me laugh
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by wissezy: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chanchit:
Seconded... If i vex, na me go loose... I fit even slap the waiter for blackmailing my babe...
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by greedie1(f): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
I ll laff heartily nd cont wit wateva im doin cz its rude to hear a joke nd not laff.... Its a joke albeit an expensive one.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Make thunder fire that waiter! cheesy Abi dem send am come put sand sand for my garri?

I no go go anywhere! I go tanda for dia! No lele! grin
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by AtheistD(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I'll quietly get up and leave. . .

Quietly

I would ask her quietly to level with me. I would hive her a chance to come out with the truth, then leave.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by malaria(f): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2012
This is super story
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Quietly

I would ask her quietly to level with me. I would hive her a chance to come out with the truth, then leave.
In the end, we leave. But the the difference is that while i will leave immediately, you will still waste some precious time demanding an explanation you obviously do not need, after which you still leave. . .

I am allergic to bullshit!
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I'll quietly get up and leave. . .
wot if she was just been blackmailed?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I will never demand an explanation there, so I'll still leave. My emotions could get the better of me, so i'll do what i do when i get angry ===> Walk away. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
And what if she was not being blackmailed? What if i have been hearing rumours and this innocent guy just confirmed it?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by AtheistD(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: In the end, we leave. But the the difference is that while i will leave immediately, you will still waste some precious time demanding an explanation you obviously do not need, after which you still leave. . .

I am allergic to bullshit!

True. But I always believe in giving people a chance to explain themselves. A few minutes wasted is no big deal.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2012

True. But I always believe in giving people a chance to explain themselves. A few minutes wasted is no big deal.
Do you really trust yourself to remain calm under such circumstances and public embarassment, to the extent of demanding and giving ear to an explanation right there and then?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by AtheistD(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Do you really trust yourself to remain calm under such circumstances and public embarassment, to the extent of demanding and giving ear to an explanation right there and then?

Yes I do. I have been in that situation before.... Or something similar sad
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2012

Yes I do. I have been in that situation before.... Or something similar sad
Did you leave afterwards?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by IZUKWU(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2012
I will laugh over it,we will do what we went there for and when we get to her house or in the car,i will demand for an explanation. I must have taught about it. I try not to act when am angry or taken unawares.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by AtheistD(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Did you leave afterwards?

One was genuine (she was cheating), the other wasn't. I left after I got confirmation of the cheating and the whole picture/extent.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2012

One was genuine (she was cheating), the other wasn't. I left after I got confirmation of the cheating and the whole picture/extent.
You still left. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Basildon1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'll finish the meal with extras, tell her I'm going to get my wallet in the car and gently drive out of the car park. Life is not so hard.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Do you really trust yourself to remain calm under such circumstances and public embarassment, to the extent of demanding and giving ear to an explanation right there and then?
dat u cnt remain calm to get to the root of te matter, doesnt mean dt anoda person cnt. Dats y we r different piple.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
dat u cnt remain calm to get to the root of te matter, doesnt mean dt anoda person cnt. Dats y we r different piple.
I did not doubt that. That is why i answered for myself. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I did not doubt that. That is why i answered for myself. . .
buh sincerely, wuldnt u want to get to the root of d mata?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
buh sincerely, wuldnt u want to get to the root of d mata?
Who wouldn't? But not right there and then, necessitating my leave. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing / Must MARRIED Couples MOVE In TOGETHER? / I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.