Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine (40122 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by shadrach77: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2012

One of news on the cover of this week edition of City People magazine says the overzealousness of some ambitious pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) over their insistence that Pastor Enoch Adeboye resigns as the General Overseer of the church is taking another turn.

According to the report, since Pastor Adeboye popularly called Daddy G.O by his members turned 70 in March this year, some young pastors have been putting pressure on the revered man of God to vacate the post of the G.O as it is the custom of the church for any serving official to retire when they clock 70 years of age.

But the food poisoning story dimension seems to be a scary one, anybody who is desperate to take another person’s life to reach a spiritual position is not fit to be a pastor in the first place.

Who in this world would be happy to be responsible for Pastor Adeboye’s death?

Source

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by papagiddy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
then some christian are now turning to boko haram now!.. but people can be desperate o!! some pple are not happy with dady GO Uhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by RickyRoss1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Very sad indeed. See why I get tired of our so called pastors?

Only God knows which particular pastor committed this crime, this same killer pastor will be the one to start telling you about tithing tomorrow.

WHY ARE THEY TOO CONCERNED ABOUT RETIRING THIS MAN? IT SEEMS THEY ALL WANT TO SHARE THE BILLIONS THEY GET FROM TITHES AND OFFERING?

ARE PASTORS OR GODS SERVANTS SUPPOSED TO BE OVERLY CONCERNED ABOUT CHURCH POSITION OR WINING SOULS FOR CHRIST?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
There's maffia in the church. RCCG has some of the worst types of christians. The atrocities that are committed there would shock you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by RickyRoss1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
vislabraye: There's maffia in the church. RCCG has some of the worst types of christians. The atrocities that are committed there would shock you.

ABEG LIST SOME OF THE ATROCITIES, I AM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THESE FAKE PASTORS, PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE RE-ORIENTED.
WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PASTOR THAT SLAPPED HIS CHURCH MEMBER? IS IT THIS SAME CHURCH? TILL DATE THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS STILL DIDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, SEE HIS SWAG...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by cyril83(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pastor adeboye shud retire for what...this is d work of God not government work...nawa for all these pastors

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by OmoAlata(f): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
He probably had a bout of food poisoning. I doubt 'men of God' would go that far - or could they? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
cyril83: Pastor adeboye shud retire for what...this is d work of God not government work...nawa for all these pastors

See your answer below.It sounds like a business venture to me, though.

shadrach77: Since Pastor Adeboye, popularly called Daddy G.O. turned 70 in March this year, some pastors have been putting pressure on the revered man of God to vacate the post in compliance with the church for any serving official to retire when they clock 70 years of age

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Tascocent(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Anointing too much..............d man get Wetin pass odechi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by FXKing2012(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
all lies and more lies

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by pembisco(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by CLIQBOY(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Who owns the church please?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by SisiKill1: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Choi! See serious Marketing Strategy. . .what can be crowd pulling than have the Daddy himself survive food poisoning! shocked shocked

Hallelujah! Testimony time!

I do love Daddy GO though and I am glad he survived. kiss kiss

By the way, how did City People know about it? Hmmm, should we be sending Poison Control to their offices?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by CLIQBOY(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
but did jesus bow down to mary/statue? *just asking*

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by HumanPsycho(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am not Supprised, was at the ministers conference last week!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Abeyjide: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
the magzine wants popularity.bunch of liars.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by SisiKill1: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012

I love how they put his picture right next to Don Jazzy and D'Banj!

They're ENTERTAINERS, they Entertain! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Ebukathegreat: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Its strange 4 such in d houz of God. May God save us!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Dhelake: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
aint really their fault ..... They also want to fly in private jets
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
Worst people practicing cultsm and caln it knight. Huh? I can't even go to a church that I wud worship idol

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by pembisco(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dis scandal can neva occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt st peter bcame d 1st pope nd now pope benedict d 16th,dts hw d mandate kept on goin til date...me cnt go 2 church founded by 1 adeboye or som chris
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Money :- the root of all evil even men of god are not spared by its intoxication.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by 2gbasky22(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
but seriously people nor get fear of God again sha! Hw can somebody plan to poison someone who is half human and half spiritual
wel i don't believe the story though cos am sure dat man do not eat 4 grater part of a year and if does eat, it should be in his house.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Abeyjide: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
CLIQBOY: but do jesus bow down to mary/statue? *just asking*

pls,kindly forget d guy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
1supremo:

See your answer below.It sounds like a business venture to me, though.

"Since Pastor Adeboye, popularly called Daddy G.O. turned 70 in March this year, some pastors have been putting pressure on the revered man of God to vacate the post in compliance with the church for any serving official to retire when they clock 70 years of age"
Which nonsense law says dt? There z notin lyk dt. P. Adeboye is d 2nd G.O and he was cald because d former GO was abt goin 2 meet with the lord. So he shud retire when he feels so. After all they r some american pastors dt pastor till they r 80 - 90. As long as his strength can carry him
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by pembisco(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
diegs:
Worst people practicing cultsm and caln it knight. Huh? I can't even go to a church that I wud worship idol
mayb u tel dt 2 jesus who founded it or beta stl his vicar,st peter who received d mandate
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by SisiKill1: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can neva occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt st peter bcame d 1st pope nd now pope benedict d 16th,dts hw d mandate kept on goin til date...me cnt go 2 church founded by 1 adeboye or som chris
Of course it will never happen in the catholic church. . .the priests would have to take a break from having sexxx with little boys to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by timmy1999(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can neva occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt st peter bcame d 1st pope nd now pope benedict d 16th,dts hw d mandate kept on goin til date...me cnt go 2 church founded by 1 adeboye or som chris
I have a book called babylonia mystery...when u read it..u will pack ur bag and leave catholic church..the atrocities commit there ,are mind blowing...just find dat book and read wat past pope av done....u will come and thank me

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by 2gbasky22(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012

stop opening ur mouth like a tap, get ur fact before u talk.
Who told Adeboye is the founder of RCCG?
Who told u christ founded catholic?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by OmoTier1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
My fellow Nigerians, don't you even consider the source and quality of an information before you bother commenting?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Dhelake: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
The catholic church alredi has more dan enov scandals to battle wit.... 4rm d private documents leakin to d reoccurin sex scandals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.