Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Degree/ranks Of Punishment In Hell? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Degree/ranks Of Punishment In Hell? (696 Views)

Calamities And Problems - Trials Or Punishment? / / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Degree/ranks Of Punishment In Hell? by mkmyers45(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
There are different kind of punishments in hell according to the sins or bad deeds done by each soul.

for, verily, those who are bent on denying the truth of Our messages We shall, in time, cause to endure fire:
[and] every time their skins are burnt off We shall replace them with new skins, so that the may taste suffering
[in full]. Verily, God is almighty, wise. (4:56)

The verse confirm that the burnt skin will be replaced by a new one.

The hell i guess is a world full of awful things among them are the fire in which
the wrong doer will enter for a given time then out for skin replacement then
in again and so on for eternity.

Also known that there are ranks or degrees of punishment and there are 7 hells in
which each differ in heat and punishment severity.

What are the degrees or ranks for the hell and what are the other types of punishments aside from the fire of hell?
Re: Degree/ranks Of Punishment In Hell? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thats why I got Johnny Cochran as my Lawyer on Judgement day... cool

(1) (Reply)

12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Liked & Their Benefits / Carelessness Of Some Women Concerning Travelling By Airplane / Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.