Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! (8942 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Advice Needed: This Girl Has Killed Me OH / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hi guys, I need ur help urgently. Derz this cute fair Akwa Ibom chick I got hooked up with thru a colleague @ work, bb tinz. We got talking and were so into each oda after a coupla days, hung out last friday nyt, spent sum cash, and we ended up in ma hotel room for the nyt. The walls of Jericho came down but she didn't allow me into Jerusalem, if you know what I mean. I actually started liking d girl wich was why I wasn't in a rush to poke her in the first place.

We agreed we'd be hooking up this wednesday agn (2moro) to see a movie and hopefully, I'll get to d promised land thereafter and everything seemed so perfect till ystdae she pinged me telling me I had to send her moni to make her hair if not, she wldnt cum. I was mad, like WTF? Does dis girl fink I'm a fool or what? I'm not sum mega-rich dude, buh I'm okay by all means. I asked her to come first, dat'll give her d moni wen we see, she no gree, and has subsequently stopped chatting wiv me as usual.

Ordinarily, I'd have vexed and deleted d b*tch off ma bb, end it dere, not minding d amount I've spent but I don't want to give up just yet. I actually do mind d moni I've spent and dis is a girl it'll pain me if I end up losing out cuz she obviously finks she has jammed a mugu. All I wanna do is play my cards ryt and poke dis girl b4 she leaves town. She told me she'll be leaving on friday, 2day is tuesday already. Help me out guys, I need tips. cry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rubbish!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 194: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
i hope you already see the kinda girl u re going in2 a relationship with

i suggest you ask her 2 come see you 2 collect the money, take pics of the money and send 2 her
when she pops up, slice her, use handkerchief clean your mouth, pick your money and head 2 the nearest bank
and deposit it back into your account

end of . .

3 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane: Hi guys, I need ur help urgently. Derz this cute fair Akwa Ibom chick I got hooked up with thru a colleague @ work, bb tinz. We got talking and were so into each oda after a coupla days, hung out last friday nyt, spent sum cash, and we ended up in ma hotel room for the nyt. The walls of Jericho came down but she didn't allow me into Jerusalem, if you know what I mean. I actually started liking d girl wich was why I wasn't in a rush to poke her in the first place.

We agreed we'd be hooking up this wednesday agn (2moro) to see a movie and hopefully, I'll get to d promised land thereafter and everything seemed so perfect till ystdae she pinged me telling me I had to send her moni to make her hair if not, she wldnt cum. I was mad, like WTF? Does dis girl fink I'm a fool or what? I'm not sum mega-rich dude, buh I'm okay by all means. I asked her to come first, dat'll give her d moni wen we see, she no gree, and has subsequently stopped chatting wiv me as usual.

Ordinarily, I'd have vexed and deleted d b*tch off ma bb, end it dere, not minding d amount I've spent but I don't want to give up just yet. I actually do mind d moni I've spent and dis is a girl it'll pain me if I end up losing out cuz she obviously finks she has jammed a mugu. All I wanna do is play my cards ryt and poke dis girl b4 she leaves town. She told me she'll be leaving on friday, 2day is tuesday already. Help me out guys, I need tips. cry
Bros try look up the definition of armed robber bus grin grin grin

A true player never gets fessed up over one missed kitty, there would be more on the road. If you check his ring tone should always be "I am walking away"

Take your losses and scram.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane: Hi guys, I need ur help urgently. Derz this cute fair Akwa Ibom chick I got hooked up with thru a colleague @ work, bb tinz. We got talking and were so into each oda after a coupla days, hung out last friday nyt, spent sum cash, and we ended up in ma hotel room for the nyt. The walls of Jericho came down but she didn't allow me into Jerusalem, if you know what I mean. I actually started liking d girl wich was why I wasn't in a rush to poke her in the first place.

Seriously you guys are so rotten and silly!

Always thinking of sx all the time!

As for the girl, she is a beggar, haba cant she work or get something doing already asking for money angry

Maybe she already knows what you want, obviously u must have been 'touching - touching' her!

Get a life okay angry

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Seriously you guys are so rotten and silly!

Always thinking of sx all the time!

As for the girl, she is a beggar, haba cant she work or get something doing already asking for money angry

Maybe she already knows what you want, obviously u must have been 'touching - touching' her!

Get a life okay angry
LWKMD "touching -touching"
Nor be hide and seek dem dey play oh, they went out and ended up in a hotel room together, what were they supposed to do? All night vigil?

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Konnektions146(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
i wonder wen guys would start being reasonable,

u are living a false life and wen de repercussion comes, yu come here cryin,
go get a life abeg

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Heyz!!!! I need no holy-holy replies ere please, if I needed such, I'd have gone to d religious section.

For all d helpful responses, Thx guys, I guess I'll have to count ma losses on dis one, probably trade her pin wiv my guyz for anoda girl's own and start sumfn new. Its sad doe, buh a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. cry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane: Heyz!!!! I need no holy-holy replies ere please, if I needed such, I'd have gone to d religious section.

For all d helpful responses, Thx guys, I guess I'll have to count ma losses on dis one, probably trade her pin wiv my guyz for anoda girl's own and start sumfn new. Its sad doe, buh a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. cry

you are sick!

jeez! angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
~190~:
i hope you already see the kinda girl u re going in2 a relationship with

i suggest you ask her 2 come see you 2 collect the money, take pics of the money and send 2 her
when she pops up, slice her, use handkerchief clean your mouth, pick your money and head 2 the nearest bank
and deposit it back into your account

end of . .

Bro, problem is she just wldnt cum if she doesn't see d bank alert. Its not like I can't bloody afford d money, buh why d hell wld a girl be dictating -ish to me? I hate it wen girls feel they are wise. angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

you are sick!

jeez! angry

Ur Ugly! tongue

4 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
LWKMD "touching -touching"
Nor be hide and seek dem dey play oh, they went out and ended up in a hotel room together, what were they supposed to do? All night vigil?

Well, I did night vigil most of d tym anyways. sad
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane:

Ur Ugly! tongue

Dayum !

You just got to check me out!

Yuck! Reptile! angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
why would a person see a land mine on the floor and step on it anyway?

just let it go. forget the money spent. you had a good time when you went out on the initial date. just let her be.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
omega25red: why would a person see a land mine on the floor and step on it anyway?

just let it go. forget the money spent. you had a good time when you went out on the initial date. just let her be.
Hmmmmmmmm... You make sense bruh. Thx, I'm walking away. smiley
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Dayum !

You just got to check me out!

Yuck! Reptile! angry
Are you for real? You sound so confident of ur looks, I'd really like to check you out doe, ow do we go about it? wink
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Jaykizz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2012

Guy na wa 4 u o. U wan cheat babe n babe shw u say she smart pass u, u kon dy para say u no wan leave am nau. No b chop u wan chop am b4?
I wonda which sensible persn wil stil wana b wilin to lay his cock 4 sale at any tin in btw d skirt in dis STD age...
If u wana f.u/ck, den play d game her way else, back out!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Jaykizz:
Guy na wa 4 u o. U wan cheat babe n babe shw u say she smart pass u, u kon dy para say u no wan leave am nau. No b chop u wan chop am b4?
I wonda which sensible persn wil stil wana b wilin to lay his cock 4 sale at any tin in btw d skirt in dis STD age...
If u wana f.u/ck, den play d game her way else, back out!
Play d game her way? Are you sure you have a d*ck between ur legs @ all? Wat sorta man allows a woman dictate to him? angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by forkadict(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ OP.

Tell her say shey she no sabi say you be hairdresser? Say make she come. You go do the hair for am. And when she come, you go do the hair wey dey her down below with your deak.

na because of dis small issue, you carry yoursef come NL?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin aaaahahahahaahhahaha LOOOOOOOOOOOOL LEAVE THE GIRL, JUST WANTS MONEY
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by rodeo0070(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mega crap!!!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by greedie1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane:
I hate it wen girls feel they are wise. angry
she is wise.....money 4 hand, back 4 ground! Or u wan chop clean mouth?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
gree-die:

she is wise.....money 4 hand, back 4 ground! Or u wan chop clean mouth?
And I'm d maga dat'll keep droppin d moni witout getn laid abi? Money wen I spend ontop dis girl no b small o, fish, wine, beer, suya, went clubbing, hotel bills, next morning breakfast yet no show! Why are some girls just plain heartless
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=Kockane]
Are you for real? You sound so confident of ur looks, I'd really like to check you out doe, ow do we go about it? wink[/quo

undecidedseriously get a life bro.
Not interested!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 193: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane:

Bro, problem is she just wldnt cum if she doesn't see d bank alert. Its not like I can't bloody afford d money, buh why d hell wld a girl be dictating -ish to me? I hate it wen girls feel they are wise. angry

how much is the money sef?
i know say hair nor pass 4K
abi ladies na lie i talk

if its african queen it could even be 3k5
and for bob marley its 4k excluding weave
except maybe its rihanna it could be 5k

me sef don forget prices for hair, cos i don pay taya!!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by stillme(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sorry bros,no be every time wey hunter enter bush dey see bushmeat catch.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by gulfer: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
She go chop your money.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
She must chop your money! grin

Advice? Tell her you love her and can't sleep or eat, and you lov her hair just the way it is. grin

If that down't work, walk away.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 193: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
debosky: She must chop your money! grin

Advice? Tell her you love her and can't sleep or eat, and you lov her hair just the way it is. grin

dobo dobo!!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kockane:
And I'm d maga dat'll keep droppin d moni witout getn laid abi? Money wen I spend ontop dis girl no b small o, fish, wine, beer, suya, went clubbing, hotel bills, next morning breakfast yet no show! Why are some girls just plain heartless
Bros, u don suffer oh. Arghhhh!!! U for r*pe her now. Haba! Some girls here are even in support of what the girl did, hmnnn, birds of a feather.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
debosky: She must chop your money! grin

This one na old skool experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WTF !!!! Is This Fashion Or Full Blown Madness (graphic Photo) / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? / A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.