Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? (31884 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Siga: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
If they are both single even with 4 kids each....I go do any of them....gba wink
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
sissa: Omotola is better than geniv,cos despite d fact that omotola is mother of four.She stil looking gud.

LOL that's not an excuse
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mormodica(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
rokiatu: the question at hand is not who is better or who is more beautiful, who wore the dress better? And my answer, genny offcourse. Luv omotola but the dress doesn't look good on her, not for her body type. She should learn to dress for her body type and not just for fashion nuff said.

Missyb you know genny is way way ahead of omotola in the style department so u opened this thread to humiliate my girl omotola. cry
Mischievious!!!! Subtle though

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Dotman01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omo Seeeeexyyy. . . Look at that hips mheen.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mormodica(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yield: Genevieve (Bottom left): Sexy, confident pose; looks ahead, kinda like she’s smizing with her eyes. (ANTM, anyone? lol)
Omotola (Upper left): Contrasts Genevieve’s. I like her eyelashes and hips tho, hehe.

Genevieve (Bottom right): Big, genuine smile; stands uprightly
Omotola (Upper right): Awkward pose; slouches. I do think it’s kinda cute how her jaw’s dropped, although it doesn't help the picture at all. Seems like she’s interacting with the audience and isn’t afraid to be silly, which’s a plus.

I thought it would be unfair to judge simply based on body (because in terms of being fit alone, Genevieve would take it), but taking other factors into consideration, she still wins. I will say that Omotola's full-figured body wore the dress well; her poses and body language just weren't doing much for her in these pictures.

Winner?: Genevieve: 9/10
Omotola: 6/10

I hope I've been fair enough.
At least sombdy is making sense here. No sentiment. Omot T for live thou. U̶̲̥̅̊ can't be good in everything. Haters copy that n stop comparing ur socialite LovePeddler with omot
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mormodica(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva: THis thread may reach 20 pages. We all know why.
. Yoruba vs Ibo. Mstchewwwwww!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by LaParisienne(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gene wore it better.

Omotola is greatly overrated.
Mediocre actress, check.
Fugly flat nose, check.
Fatso, check.

I could go on and on. Oh please don't tell me about her 4 kids.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by cherished(f): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2012
Some of you here behave like u have never watched fashion police. Its not abt hw many kids any1 has, its abt d fitting of d dress. Omotola looks good, but pls let's be factul, Genny wore it better simple!. They are not doing 'pikin' competition jare.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Gen wore it better, she's simply fabulous! As for omotola, if she knows what's good for her, she'll pack her things and move into a gym ASAP! Fat ass!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2012
Belinice: gene for sure.... if cnt c dis then ur bl"d
. I think ur d blind person. A mother of 3 or 4 children finds it had 2 belong, but omotola still thrills so many till date
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2012
aze: It should be Gene with anoda lady with one baby nt omoSUPERSEXY. I wonder, help me do d education jor
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

LOL that's not an excuse
. Dats an excuse, pls don't think through ur anus
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2012
La Parisienne: Gene wore it better.

Omotola is greatly overrated.
Mediocre actress, check.
Fugly flat nose, check.
Fatso, check.

I could go on and on. Oh please don't tell me about her 4 kids.
. Y don't u check if ur suitable 2 judge omotola. Ur not cos if ur her age, u'll be rejected cos of wat u'll turn out 2 be.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

STICK to the question abeg ! Na so una go dey take fail JAMB everytime . The question is WHO WORE IT BETTER ! Wetin concern the children wen Omotola get with the question of the OP . Is having kids now a criteria for looking beautiful? Or are you saying all these young beauty pageants don't deserve what they won because dem neva born pikin yet ? Gene wore it better END OF STORY !! Angela Jolie has given birth to 3 kids and yet she has managed to keep her shape and look really hot and desirable and lets not forget she is older than Omotola . Omotola should have watched her weight gain or better still hit the gym right after giving birth . Enough of this habit of using omotola's kids as an excuse whenever topics like this comes up
. I hope d women and girls around u can match omotola, mr chippychappy, blabbist
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mercurie(f): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2012
slimdamatrix: Gen wore it better, she's simply fabulous! As for omotola, if she knows what's good for her, she'll pack her things and move into a gym ASAP! Fat ass!
. Show us ur girlfriend or wife but until then keep quiet
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 16, 2012
mercurie: . Show us ur girlfriend or wife but until then keep quiet

U sound disfigured! 0_o
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by gossips(f): 3:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Genny looks good and wears the appearance of a nice girl.
But she isn't as bold as Omotola when it comes to fashion. She just plays it too safe which I find very boring.
Any girl could have matched that dress which those Genny's shoes but only the adventurous would go the Omotola way.

So it's Omotola for me.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mormodica(m): 4:48am On Aug 16, 2012
f i o: This will neva end. Ur're comparing omotola on stage talking to people with genevive on red carpet, this post is not meaningfull and silly......why not bring both celebrities on red carpet and then compare.
.Whtt i've noticed here is that the intelligent pple here support Omot. Gbam!!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by bendazum: 4:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Without looking at the replies and without being biased I give it to Omo sexy!That necklace complimented the dress.Wow! cheesy
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by bendazum: 4:50am On Aug 16, 2012
mormodica: .Whtt i've noticed here is that the intelligent pple here support Omot. Gbam!!

Come on.You shouldn't talk like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ATMC(f): 5:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Omosexy probably wore dt shoe to highlight her fine legs nd she combined d dress with a good hairstyle- fringes and with that bracelet. But then dt bead or whatever it was is a no no no.
Gene wore d perfect shoe with a matching clutch bag nd d right hairstyle leaving her neck bare to reduce attention while channeling it to d selected places- her face nd her legs- thumbs up! She definitely wore it better

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Monjerk: 6:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Donno because even my grand mum will look beautiful on those dress
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by clip: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2012
They are bothe Nigeria product selling high in the international market. Proudly Niigeria
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2012
cdamsel: would like 2 c u after ur 3rd child?mtchewww

you sound very naivee and fat!!!! you should take a cue from Angelina Jolie.. she is extremely beautiful aafter how many kids?... go workout fatso!! omotola is fat and barrel like, and her arms look like they are filled with jello!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2012
mercurie: . I think ur d blind person. A mother of 3 or 4 children finds it had 2 belong, but omotola still thrills so many till date

shutup!!! having kids isnt an excuse that is psychologically abusive...... there are lots of beautiful mothers of there out there, i know two ladies personnally in Nigeria one has 4 kids and you wouldnt know the other has 3..they both workout and eat healthy ...Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie, Vannesa Williams? shut dafuq up and go read you ignorant cow
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Omotola hips fit make me go toilet go self-service...

C'mon make i get back to work b4 Oga come catch me where i dey look Omotola's hips
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2012
mormodica: At least sombdy is making sense here. No sentiment. Omot T for live thou. U̶̲̥̅̊ can't be good in everything. Haters copy that n stop comparing ur socialite LovePeddler with omot

@mormodica(m): look at this dumb gay?? i guess you masturbate to omotola's pics everyday...you retrad. i am sure your partner is fat an over weight and you give excuses for her indulgences? wait until she eats herself into a thriple by pass if you even understand the term?>.. what makes Genevive a socialite LovePeddler? did she diss you at an event you saddistic prick? dont know either of them, dont watch your crappy Nigerian movies but this thread i believe was opened to judge the pics? and what gets to me is idiots giving excuses of the fat one having had children? that is wrong on so many levels!!! Kids are a gift that two mature adults decide to embrace, so when you decide to let yourself become a buffalo instead of watching what you and and excersing regularly thrn dont blame it on the kids!!!!!!!!!! that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! how many Nigerian women really exercise? or try to maintain a healthy diet consistently? the watch word is cnsistently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please!! the fat one is fat and deosnt do the wonderful dress justice period!!!!!! there are very beautful women who have had 3 or even 5 kids but really make an effort to maintain a very healthy life style and workout regularly and i am priviledged to have some as friiends so dont knock all mothers by saying she has kids thats why she iis fat!!!! she is fat because she wants to be period!!!!!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2012
I'm sick of Nigerians making excuses for Omotola, since when did the number of children one has determine her weight? There are people with 8 kids that are as slim as Agbani, just like there are those with just one that would give Lepacious Bose a run for her money in that area. It all depends on one's diet and fitness plan, Omotola, is apparently not taking hers seriously. She isn't just some random tomato seller in Ojuelegba, she's an actress, a celebrity, she needs to look the part. @OP, Gene wore it better, this is a good example of class vs. trash.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by kbwakawa(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Gene looks more better nd beautiful to me!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ssii: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2012
They both look good in the dress..but how come they are both wearing the same dress, na asoebi? Anyway sha, Omotola almost spoilt hers with her choice of shoes.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2012
mercurie: . Dats an excuse, pls don't think through ur anus
No rather you are the one who's thinking through their Anus. If having kids is an excuse for being obese and losing your shape then how come Angelina Jolie who has 3 kids and is older than Omotola still looks fit and better than Omotola. HAVING KIDS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BE FAT AND OBESE.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2012
mercurie: . Show us ur girlfriend or wife but until then keep quiet
mercurie: . I hope d women and girls around u can match omotola, mr chippychappy, blabbist
What's up with the full stop before your comments ? Full stop should be AFTER a sentence......sure say you go school so ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries / Pictures Of Lagos Street Fashion As Captured On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.