Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! (8707 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
I find this disturbing the way friends on NL are easily acute in picking any slightest Hole In someone's grammatical error and from there it snowball into unbriddled,free for all,wild war of Words,counter accusations,from there it will Finally degenerate into grammatical unwarranted missiles aimed @ each other's jugular and each of the different geo-political zones,calling people names,rubbishing each other's political zones and inter alia esp' the President which he is always at the receiving end even when the post got nothing to do with Mr President.
But why all these glorified madness everytime,I believe if someone err in the process of typing his comment on a related Post(esp' when He or She is riled up)and unfortunately missed some letters which a learned person ought to have done is simply and respectfully quote the person and calmly said in a much more humane way so as not to spite the person like for example 'ohhh sorry you forgot some letters there in your comment and blah blah blah'',but instead He or she start abusing the persons intellect tagging him illiterate, it's pretty much shameful seeing big men of mean repute displaying endless intellectual madness,can't we just have a civil constructive criticism or a more friendly way of approaching issues here,nobody knows it all.
We learn from each other's mistakes even the British do make mistakes too.
I guess i have humbly effect the errors now so can we all be friends again?

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Begin supply bulletproof na haba! U no no some e-bullet aka grammatical terrorists fit burn person server? For example, d damage Seedog do my laptop last week hen! To browse alone, I gats ensure my laptop dey wear screenproof.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Errr...sorry oo. I just realised your name is Donald* I tot it was Donalo. You sef why is your *d* ð*
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Yeske2(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Errr...sorry oo. I just realised your name is Donald* I tot it was Donalo. You sef why is your *d* ð*
I bin tink say na only me see am o.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Chubhie: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Learn to ignore them for there is always someone willing to oblige them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by odocity: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2012
it is really a pity that some people in nairaland make use of foul languages to pple or insult eachother it is not the reason why NL was opened.It was opened to seek peoples opinion on issues that arises and not for insults.Please be Warned.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Poster, have you seen Yeske's grammatical errors?

Lawdd have meci! omo boy nids sum Awo fri ejumacation.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DICKtator: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes: I find this disturbing the way friends on NL are easily acute in picking any slightest Hole In someone's qrammatical error and from there it snowball into unbriddled,free for all,wild war of Words,counter accusations,from there it'll Finally deqenerate into qrammatical missiles aimed @ each of the different qeo-political zones.....calling people names,rubbishing each other's political zones and inter alia ,esp' the President which he is always at the receiving enð even when the post qot nothing to ðo with Mr Presiðent.
But why all these qlorified madness everytime....I believe if someone erred in the process of typing his comment on a related Post(esp when He or She is riled up)and unfortunately missed some letters which a learned person ought to have done is simply n respectfully qoute the person and calmly said in a much more humanane way so as not to spite the person 'ohhh sorry you forqot some letters there in your comment and bla bla bla..but instead He or she start abusing the persons intellect taqqinq him illiterate....it's pretty much shamefull seeing biq men of mean repute displaying endless madness........can't we be have a civil constructive criticism or a more friendly way of approaching issues here........nobody knows it all...we learn from each other's mistakes even the British do make mistakes too......

ohhh sorry, you missed it there!!!!!
blah blah blah
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by labbyboi(m): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2012
Hmmm,scared 2 drop comment cos of "Gbagaun" since we gat so many professors on NL that seems 2 know it all... Extort the whole of vocabularies yet wouldn't make a single iota of sense. I BELIEVE IN SIMPLE CONTRIBUTIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING D DICTIONARY B4 MY CONTRIBUTION(S).
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Dainfamous: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2012
poster u need to go back to ota akala school..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by kandiikane(m): 1:56am On Aug 15, 2012
[s]
Donalð Genes: I find this disturbing the way friends on NL are easily acute in picking any slightest Hole In someone's qrammatical error and from there it snowball into[b] unbriddled[/b],free for all,wild war of Words,counter accusations[b],[/b]from there it'll Finally deqenerate into qrammatical missiles aimed @ each of the different qeo-political zones.....calling people names,rubbishing each other's political zones and inter alia ,esp' the President which he is always at the receiving enð even when the post qot nothing to ðo with Mr Presiðent.
But why all these qlorified madness everytime....I believe if someone erred in the process of typing his comment on a related Post(esp when He or She is riled up)and unfortunately missed some letters which a learned person ought to have done is simply n respectfully qoute the person and calmly said in a much more humanane way so as not to spite the person 'ohhh sorry you forqot some letters there in your comment and bla bla bla..but instead He or she start abusing the persons intellect taqqinq him illiterate....it's pretty much shamefull seeing biq men of mean repute displaying endless madness........can't we be have a civil constructive criticism or a more friendly way of approaching issues here........nobody knows it all...we learn from each other's mistakes even the British do make mistakes too......[/s]

Many errors. 0/100. cheesy

lol, I agree. wink
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by seedord247(m): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2012
If they banned shorthand typing, idowu will be scarce on nairaland because typing real english is her family problem. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by SisiKill1: 2:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes: I find this disturbing the way friends on NL are easily acute in picking any slightest Hole In someone's qrammatical error and from there it snowball into unbriddled,free for all,wild war of Words,counter accusations,from there it'll Finally deqenerate into qrammatical missiles aimed @ each of the different qeo-political zones.....calling people names,rubbishing each other's political zones and inter alia ,esp' the President which he is always at the receiving enð even when the post qot nothing to ðo with Mr Presiðent.
But why all these qlorified madness everytime....I believe if someone erred in the process of typing his comment on a related Post(esp when He or She is riled up)and unfortunately missed some letters which a learned person ought to have done is simply n respectfully qoute the person and calmly said in a much more humanane way so as not to spite the person 'ohhh sorry you forqot some letters there in your comment and bla bla bla..but instead He or she start abusing the persons intellect taqqinq him illiterate....it's pretty much shamefull seeing biq men of mean repute displaying endless madness........can't we be have a civil constructive criticism or a more friendly way of approaching issues here........nobody knows it all...we learn from each other's mistakes even the British do make mistakes too......
Oh this guy is so smart, see how he is using Exposure Therapy to combat the grammatical war soldiers. By changing his Gs to Qs, he exposes them to so many errors, they become desensitized it and before you know it, Nairaland will become a Grammatical War Free Zone!

Very impressive I must say! Two thumbs waaaaay up, man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Fourcade(m): 2:13am On Aug 15, 2012
Just qoute the Op and kindly drop your comments in a more humanane way.I guess he was riled up when he wrote that cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ismhab(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2012
ok
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ziiidos(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2012
dzat is y u hap 2 try and nup 2 loose guard walahi!..ip nt?..we wil surely quom poh u...#evil smile..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 15, 2012
But why all these qlorified madness everytime....I believe if someone erred in the process of typing his comment on a related Post(esp when He or She is riled up)and unfortunately missed some letters which a learned person ought to have done is simply n respectfully qoute the person and calmly said in a much more humanane way so as not to spite the person 'ohhh sorry you forqot some letters there in your comment and bla bla bla..but instead He or she start abusing the persons intellect taqqinq him illiterate....it's pretty much shameful[b]l[/b] seeing biq men of mean repute displaying endless madness........can't we be have a civil constructive criticism or a more friendly way of approaching issues here........nobody knows it all...we learn from each other's mistakes even the British do make mistakes too......
oh, i see...
Beht why, donald? Why?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 15, 2012
LMAO! @ Getting called out in the replies.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by omojeje419: 2:38am On Aug 15, 2012
d more we liv d more we learn nobody is perfect
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: [s]

Many errors. 0/100. cheesy

lol, I agree. wink
okay! Now i`m reaaallllyyyyyy laughing out loud.
@topíc. Though some people can`t really construct a correct sentence in English but then it`s not a crime afterall it`s not our first language but then it`s always good to be on a safer side if you can.
Sometimes my mobile phone keypads do betray me. Thank God for the MODIFY botton.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by seedord247(m): 2:50am On Aug 15, 2012
So the OP wey dey rant never check hin self wella. grin

If they banned shorthand typing, Idowu will be scarce on NL.
angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ektbear: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Can someone translate the op's post into English for me. I cannot read what he wrote

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by freecocoa(f): 3:21am On Aug 15, 2012
ekt_bear: Can someone translate the op's post into English for me. I cannot read what he wrote
Him talk say una too dey cuss person for here because of small mistake in the grammatical aspect,say e no good instead make una correct the person with love because why?no be we papa dem get english but people here dey do like say dem sabi spoke English pass queen Eliza sef,say the thing dey make am para wella.

Something like that,i no read pass 3 lines undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by wizard010(m): 3:24am On Aug 15, 2012
@op please check what you wrote and correct yourself… before your post turn to another grammatical war zone!!! peace!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by greatgod2012(f): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2012
@ op, thanks 4 d post, i think some pple can just read and be mature, because, as 4 me, i see it as a sign of immaturity, its children that used to say GBAGAUN, when some1 made a grammatical error.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ektbear: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Him talk say una too dey cuss person for here because of small mistake in the grammatical aspect,say e no good instead make una correct the person with love because why?no be we papa dem get english but people here dey do like say dem sabi spoke English pass queen Eliza sef,say the thing dey make am para wella.

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by omoobajeje1(m): 3:49am On Aug 15, 2012
D truth of D̶̲̥̅̊ matter Į̸̸̨§ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ learn how 2 respect other people's feelings and stop all dis rubbish on NL. If u want 2 be pickin on others mistakes that's ur own family problem.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Him talk say una too dey cuss person for here because of small mistake in the grammatical aspect,say e no good instead make una correct the person with love because why?no be we papa dem get english but people here dey do like say dem sabi spoke English pass queen Eliza sef,say the thing dey make am para wella.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ifihearam: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2012

Interpreter!!!!
U nor dey sleep ni?
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ifihearam: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2012
greatgod2012: @ op, thanks 4 d post, i think some pple can just read and be mature, because, as 4 me, i see it as a sign of immaturity, its children that used to say GBAGAUN, when some1 made a grammatical error.

Na idowu work be dat
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ifihearam: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2012
seedord247: So the OP wey dey rant never check hin self wella. grin

If they banned shorthand typing, Idowu will be scarce on NL.
angry

Lols
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Duxe(f): 4:16am On Aug 15, 2012
;DHehehe.. @ileke idi, thou art badt gaaan!

@poster..its true sha. But i feel you didnt have 2 make it so long. Mbok no vex o,erm..solidarity o! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Suntai Celebrates 52nd Birthday In Hospital / PDP Reacts To The Demolition Of Its Secretariat In Borno / INEC To Train Over 1m Personnel For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.