Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love (41963 Views)

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Olegeme: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
want to walk with a Man's name on their body,if a girl does this for you consider her.True love is hard to find nowadys.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,[b]i consider this to be true love.[/b]Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
want to walk with a Man's name on their body,if a girl does this for you consider her.True love is hard to find nowadys.

Mcheeww

5 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nastyclown: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
This post has been deleted
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by omega25red(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love grin.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
grin grin grin grin

i guess all those ghetto azz usless girls in the u.s with all their babies daddies names on their azzes are truly in love? grin

your statement is ridiculos because nothing is garunteed

2 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by mspookie: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
i know a guy that tattoed a girls face on his body...hahaha! she still dumped him like bad habit. abeg shift!!!

true luv no b by tattoo undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Flashaldrin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Who let the kids out?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mbuk, contrary to what you think, that is true foolishness. . . Pure and unadulterated.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by slimyem: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
this is some real BULLSHIT!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by boyendowed(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
What happens when the man leaves her?

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
u be foo.l for saying this......na person wey do pencil,do eraser

2 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Like seriously?
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Okijajuju1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Mbuk, contrary to what you think, that is true foolishness. . . Pure and unadulterated.

Upkabi! Upkabi!! grin

Dont mind that small boy!!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by ismhab(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
POST CLOSED.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yea... most ladies do it but erases it sharp-sharp few minute after we break their heart
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by cyara(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
did i hear you say true love ? What happens when they breakup tomorrow cos 75percent of these kind of relationships doesn't last. No sane guy will want his babe to do that for him
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by klairekk: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
angrygues this is an abstract....plz upload d methodology....data sample....before u conclude...

@op dnt forget to post ur tatooed as.sh ;Dgues this is an abstract....plz upload d methodology....data sample....before u conclude...

@op dnt forget to post ur tatooed as.sh
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by amia: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
LMAO if a spouse tattoos the other spouse's name on a part of the body then it's true love, okwia? Tomorrow, if the relationship doesn't work out nko? The person will scrape it off and tattoo the name of the next person he/she met. Angelina Jolie tattooed the name of her former husband and later they broke up. What's that his name sef? Eheh, Billy Bob Thornton. She had to go through a painful laser treatment to get it off her arm.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never

ODE angry angry angry
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Reaberry(f): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
na CRAP u dey yarn so
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by ikekings(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Messed nd bleeped up write up..... Mtschewwww....
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by freecocoa(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
There are just too many opata yarnings on NL this August,poster bu go di ezigbo nmee sef.undecided
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by temmym4(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
LMAO. The poster is in trouble o! sometimes, watching too much Hollywood movies could land u in trouble, @OP i hate to be u right now cos i can imagine how u'r feeling. Sorry ehn.. grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by wandeay: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
useless topic, true love ko, crook love ni, mtcheeew!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Olegeme: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mmmmmmh now you see when i say is 1 over a million!!according to all your comments i guess no one can do that lol.bye the way i asked my girl if she could
tattoo my name on her body, she told me i dey craz!!!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Mmmmmmh now you see when i say is 1 over a million!!according to all your comments i guess no one can do that lol.bye the way i asked my girl if she could
tattoo my name on her body, she told me i dey craz!!!
Give that girl a kiss on my behalf,you dey craze indeed wink
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
You guys should stop condemning topics nah..! If you find any topic useless, why not ignore! To type or comment nah by for force

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by emsquare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Olegeme: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Give that girl a kiss on my behalf,you dey craze indeed wink
Why i dey craze i think u girls say you can do anything for love
why not try this to prove it!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Why i dey craze i think u girls say you can do anything for love
why not try this to prove it!
Which girls say?where i dey tell you that one?

Nwanne focus well o,this is not the era of Titanic o,that ship has since sailed.undecided
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Otses(f): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
True love my foot! True foolishness jare
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Kolade9(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
@OP, check d other parts of your gfs body u'll find thousands of names. They're d names of her exs,u're gon be an ex soon. wink
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Kenistry(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Smh....op sannu ko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.