Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Rap Cypher Challenge - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Cypher Challenge (19800 Views)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / 2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by ojoawo(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2012
rap is an art not just a bunch of rhyming texts//
the world needs emcees that uplifts the people with his bests//
hope for the people, peace that make criminal minds shear//
that what i think of, rap loving and pleasant to the ear//

1 Like

Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by sleakid(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2012
mtchew. Its a waste 0f time clickin the link u paste arund
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2012
^did anyone point a gun to your head and make you click? How has this post increased your life span? Keep your opinion and save your data please**Safari's a butterfly that loves the stage//style so fly it belongs to jet age//an innovative mind, can never be archaic//she's one of a kind, she's got no time for babies//**airmark, dude, if you're b1tching bout the same punk @s5 n!gga I think you are, your head must be in the wrong position to bring that here. I still think he's a douchebag, and your punny rhymes won't change that, I don't pick battles with demented folks, I'm a level headed person. If you only typed here to get at me, might as well let you know you're barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Rapper-wannabe, you deserve long term in a rap cage/
Weak bars, so terrible even for the backstage/
You said Dbanj is a tout, yours is a pathetic case/
The only thing you can do, is to help dbanj clean his shitcase/

@ Safari, imagine yourself with terrible bars, no punchlines, no multis, no word play and yet you said dbanj was n't good at what he does. shocked You don't beef somebody way ahead of you in the game. b.itch, i just want to show you that you are talentless and a weakling. I hope you choose another career. It's a NO from me. Murder tongue
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by ojoawo(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2012
what happened to impressing friends and swag with flow pace//
guess rap is officially dead, hip hop is through its days//
slick harry potter's wand can even change this//
rappers now rhyme with f*ck and call it diss//
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2012
Ojoawo, is why they say rap, rest in peace/
Real MCs are annoyed, i slam ya with this (diss)/
I am just freestyling, while ya rap by force/
I nail the simpleton on the cross,'am da boss//

Airmark 2012
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by footreja: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Some wack niggers flow with flaws
U never wanna pay d cost then u leave with curse
I stand tall in midst of wars I neva like laws
Ma hommies all around d world know wat I stand for
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
No blow-job, then what was she down for?/
I sent her on exile, but why she chose darfur?/
I spit few lines, rap-heads ask for encore/
Four bars enough to do the acid pour/

Footreja, i c cool u
airmark 2012
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2012
airmark: Rapper-wannabe, you deserve long term in a rap cage/

@ Safari, imagine yourself with terrible bars, no punchlines, no multis, no word play and yet you said dbanj was n't good at what he does. shocked You don't beef somebody way ahead of you in the game. b.itch, i just want to show you that you are talentless and a weakling. I hope you choose another career. It's a NO from me. Murder tongue
Safari's so smooth, so cool, she'll always rule//you snooze, you lose, can't afford cheap booze//a girl that raps so well, she's just swell//she raps, she sings, and writes like hell//**guy, rap is just a hobby, I don't plan to make anything out of it, i'm not one of you NFA's that are waiting to be 'discovered', my brain is involved in more tasking activities. You're defending a tout that sold out, by extention, that makes you a tout, a piss poor, hopeless, raving mad one at that. The fact that you remember my username just goes to show that you're in desperate need of a LIFE and I probably hit some home truth bout the numbskull. I don't even know you from adams so who the f*ck are you to come here and attack me cos you got a high level of testosteron. Why don't you go get laid since your life has gone to the dogs? Stop poisoning a good thread with your vile attitude, if body dey scratch you, go start your own thread on your undying love for the douchebag, Sir Fagsalot. I definitely do not attack people just because I don't agree with them, I actually have a life outside of worshipping a dude that adds no value to my life. Guy, I'm a girl, an 18 year old at that, if your comparing me to your 30 year old idol, you must have a low opinion of the self-servicer, compare him to his mates, his fellow men! Please, go find some dude's arse to stick your rod into instead of stalking me like some s3x starved psycho! **ojoawo, Safari won't be posting until someone bans that deranged neanderthal**
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by safarigirl(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2012
airmark: Rapper-wannabe, you deserve long term in a rap cage/

Safari's so smooth, so cool, she'll always rule//you snooze, you lose, can't afford cheap booze//a girl that raps so well, she's just swell//she raps, she sings, and writes like hell//**guy, rap is just a hobby, I don't plan to make anything out of it, i'm not one of you NFA's that are waiting to be 'discovered', my brain is involved in more tasking activities. You're defending a tout that sold out, by extention, that makes you a tout, a piss poor, hopeless, raving mad one at that. The fact that you remember my username just goes to show that you're in desperate need of a LIFE and I probably hit some home truth bout the numbskull. I don't even know you from adams so who the f*ck are you to come here and attack me cos you got a high level of testosteron. Why don't you go get laid since your life has gone to the dogs? Stop poisoning a good thread with your vile attitude, if body dey scratch you, go start your own thread on your undying love for the douchebag, Sir Fagsalot. I definitely do not attack people just because I don't agree with them, I actually have a life outside of worshipping a dude that adds no value to my life. Guy, I'm a girl, an 18 year old at that, if your comparing me to your 30 year old idol, you must have a low opinion of the self-servicer, compare him to his mates, his fellow men! Please, go find some dude's arse to stick your rod into instead of stalking me like some s3x starved psycho! **ojoawo, Safari won't be posting until someone bans that deranged neanderthal**
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by mikuz(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2012
Safarigirl,OJaowo,Airmark etc
Guys lets do this :

https://www.nairaland.com/1046451/next-big-thing-rap-n.b.t
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Safari frustrated, was she r9ped by a lunatic?/
Dropped the gun, only to see her wield a broken stick/
You need some fun?, i dont do nigerian w.hores/
Don't act funny,give ya poonani to nigerian horse//

@ Safari, i only read your rap lines in the last post. All other gibberish you wrote thereafter, i did n't bother to read more than one line. I guessed they would amount to nothing but rantings of a frustrated ghetto b.itch. I had already bid you bye in the other thread and this will be my last as i could see you are a pathetic juvenile.

@ Mikus, i will storm that thread soon. cheers
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
I globetrot all around d world like tours/spit more words dawg from ma vocal cords/classic is wat I do in d game am lasting/frankly speaking y'all cant unmask me
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
^^^ I like names like MI, WTF is eriam?/
Mine christianity, dont matter yours islam/
Your lines are good, work on your ryming/
We from the same hood, no need for beefing//
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by mikuz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yup Airmairk . . .

Y'll need to sign up for the main bash/ lets spray facts/ and tame wacks /
You know its going down there . . . like a plane crash/
In rap am a big dad/ and you just a weak lad/
You got beef? . . Its best you skip that/
. . . or Ill make ya rib crack/
I beat cats/ who seem wack/
No holy wars . . but niggas know this 'G hard'/
Im a mad addict/ who drafts classics/ on Ipad gadgets/
I paint pictures with lyrics . . cos Im a rap 'artiste'/
I make ya back ache/ if I think ya track fake/
No rallies . . Ill snap ya head . . to make feel a 'Cam pain'/

I got these girls feeling me/ cos my metaphors,verses and similes/ got me the illest delivery . . . /
No calculus or logarithms . . Im rated highest . . check the indices/
Im a goal getter/ who flow better/ than Mo'Cheddar/
How can you claim to be fly . . with no feather?/
I smoke fellas/
Ya rhymes here/ wont ignite cheers/ cos ya aint a bright peer/
Even if you get intoxicated with a motor spirit . . you still wont be on a high gear/
I strike fear/ in jew niggas . . putting 'em in my rear/ cos my styles rare/
You all got a bad breath . . and Im the right heir(air)/
Im ya nightmare/ but they say it aint quite fair/ the way I spike spears/
Try to get back to me . . . then Ill make ya spine tear/
You need to type clear/ cos what you write blurred/
. . . so pay homage to the rhyme lord/ or get ran over with a white ford/
If you were ever ill . . you must be suffering from Typhoid/
My money longer than the trunk of an elephant/ my girl? You know shes elegant/
so If you see this celeb rant . . it means hes the celebrant/
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by elvision1(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2012
Yo,u know.in diss line , not premature ejaculation,but i 'cum' first/dr0pping lynes,dat recaptures ur attention,while ripping cyhers and c0ntest//no one messes with ma gal and 'cums' out unscathed,weak dick/y not pick on some1 ur own size hunchback,am d man feel diss//

**SAFARI IGN0RE D MUTULA LIK SAY NA PASSERBY JARE**
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 4:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Hahaha,no sympathy, mikuz enters my trap/
For you 'Ipad' for me 'I rap'/
On full tortle I need no thinking cap/
Your look, flows, so frail, were you brought up only on pap? //

I already signed up to ya tournament, is this where it starts?
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Hahaha, elvision, so sorry for your impaired vision/
Ya brain failed to warn ya, ya on suicidal mission/
Ya case is over, no respite for ya bad dentition/
The Only hope now is your gay prostitution//

Airmark
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2012
Hahaha, elvision and mikuz fighting for the heart of safari/
can't imagine two grown-up guys behaving like dongari/
Don't stop them , keep losing like buhari/
They incomplete, month after january//

Airmark
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by safarigirl(f): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Some n1ggas got dead flows, find a mortuary//Safari gives death blows, like a cavalry//attacking sanctuaries//got flows like a rap valkery//lame dudes rap like a canary/ojoawo's thread been r.aped and stabbed//by a self-servicer who thinks he can rap//Safari laughs...at his lame ass lines//sound like he been writing Barney's rhymes//I've got spice like thyme//got disses that bite like lime//plus punchlines that come right on time/...train station//some n!ggas need rap education/I'll be their saviour//if rap's a city, I'm the Mayor//if it's a nation/...I'm freaking Al Gore/got thunder, I strike like Thor//what you staring for?//dude, I been rapping since before you was born//respect this Don//or I'll smack you to a parallel world//you say I'm lame//when I'm the illest b!tch in this game//don't want a name//I'm happy with ma rhythm this way//don't try to play//i'll have you in a cell full of g.ays//they'll f*ck your brains/...out//oh ma bad!//is this supposed to be a bout?//guess that's changed//cos some wankster just got served//**Safari ain't no wuss** @mikuz nd el, DANG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by mikuz(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2012
safarigirl: Some n1ggas got dead flows, find a mortuary//Safari gives death blows, like a cavalry//attacking sanctuaries//got flows like a rap valkery//lame dudes rap like a canary/ojoawo's thread been r.aped and stabbed//by a self-servicer who thinks he can rap//Safari laughs...at his lame ass lines//sound like he been writing Barney's rhymes//I've got spice like thyme//got disses that bite like lime//plus punchlines that come right on time/...train station//some n!ggas need rap education/I'll be their saviour//if rap's a city, I'm the Mayor//if it's a nation/...I'm freaking Al Gore/got thunder, I strike like Thor//what you staring for?//dude, I been rapping since before you was born//respect this Don//or I'll smack you to a parallel world//you say I'm lame//when I'm the illest b!tch in this game//don't want a name//I'm happy with ma rhythm this way//don't try to play//i'll have you in a cell full of g.ays//they'll f*ck your brains/...out//oh ma bad!//is this supposed to be a bout?//guess that's changed//cos some wankster just got served//**Safari ain't no wuss** @mikuz nd el, DANG!
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by sleakid(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bbitch i step ontop like-u're-under/
Then strike y'all fakes like-a-thunder//
Cos niqqaz aint keeping-it-real//
Like lame madrid players skipping-their-skills...//
the way i throw-shots and flow-hot/
Yhu might think diz niqqa works 4 schnapps in-short//
so if i shuld murder newbies behind the clock/
That means niqqaz died before their time...//
Y'all spit plunder// ya craps make steven wander//
C0s the 0nly fucker feeling-high,
Ended up spitting-dry//
Reas0n why even Deacons-stare-this-members/
S0 y'all dnt c0me cl0se. Kip a distance like chickens-fear-december......

3minutes keystyle

1 Like

Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by LilG1: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
im the best here cant y'all see/ u aint seen notin if u aint seen me/ i got that fly cool flow like an mp3/ 13 years and im the best men who can top me/
SWISSH.......................
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by safarigirl(f): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2012
When Safari spits, y'all better flee//can't remember the last I wasn't mvp//some n!ggas don't last, they need their medicine//here's some v!agra lad, start thanking me.
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by elvision1(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2012
I dont really doing this..but *Airmark* if u wanta a battle,go create a thread...me VS ur dimwitted self,and then u spit ist.ass-hole am d best! Imma give ur ass a clean wh00ping n0 vex.but u s0und like u jst started rapping,ur body dey scratch u to diss.............mehn,imo wage a demonic war at u worse dan d book of revelations...........!!!
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^Haa Thread done for ya gal, jackass, you may jump into it (heat)/
dont care how you ball, lameass,you may jump into pit/
dont fear no foe , especially cockhead that stepped on ma toe/
Making my cool dough, shitbag,i dont have time for trolls//

Do the needful, Douchetard.
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by mikuz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
It and heat ?

Haba!
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
mikuz: It and heat ?

Haba!

remember 'into' before 'it'. It's still better than a m.oron who spit: i make ash heaven(arshavin). grin grin grin
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by elvision1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
LWKMD! Dont even feel like battling you anymore.but go create a thread and spit ist.m0'f0.
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by mikuz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
airmark:

remember 'into' before 'it'. It's still better than a m.oron who spit: i make ash heaven(arshavin). grin grin grin
but the 'into' before the 'it' doesnt affect the pronounciation nao.
You must be yoruba.
Re: Rap Cypher Challenge by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^Seems you dont kno much 'bout wordplay.I'm from da zone producin da dopest Mcs in dt country. Go figure, dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma, / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.