Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android (3627 Views)

BBM On Android And Related Issues / Who Removed My Topic? / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by Mafia4life(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2012
I woke up this morning to continue my usual activities on phone. Before I could notice how slow Airtel was, I checked my data that was 712MB last last hours. It says "You do not have sufficient data". I have been damned. Anyone with the same experience?
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by xzibukz(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2012
nope!
am still av abiut 730mb dis morning
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by Lawalmd(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Nope i still have my data intact and working ever blazing
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by lynxnoon(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Mafia4life: I woke up this morning to continue my usual activities on phone. Before I could notice how slow Airtel was, I checked my data that was 712MB last last hours. It says "You do not have sufficient data". I have been damned. Anyone with the same experience?
Maybe ur validity has expired
dial *141*712*0# or *123*10# to be sure

cheers
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by aieromon(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2012
Mine is still working.

Check your data balance like Lynxnoon suggested.
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by newman10(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mine still intact too
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by Mafia4life(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
I called 7 friends, 2 said they wiped out theirs.... Am afraid to resubscribe
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2012
wipe kini

did you check your BIS subscription validity?

notin like dat.

mater of fact, in my case for some reason my unused dataplan gets migrated to the next month. the trick is to get any other data bundle where from bonus or by subscribing, added to the 1gb you are currently using. it adds up for me, maybe because the BIS and the dataplan platforms are different.

when the BIS ends, the data continues to work and when i subscribe again, the 1Gb gets added and im still rocking.

na u sabi dis ur own removal o
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by DammyFx: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2012
Have you been live streaming anything? properly you forgot it ON and it chopped off your MB
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by DammyFx: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Learn to always turn off data services whenever you're not browsing .. Smartphone run several background applications that utilizes data.
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by 2baga(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2012
pls help house doesthe airtel BIS work on Windows mobile phone I use LG V750model pls any info
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by 2baga(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
@ 4llerbuntu pls help I'm a newbie i messed wit my windows mobile phone (LG VS750) now i cant even access the net, I'm typing ds from my lappy, its showing in correct APN setting what can I do?
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
2baga: @ 4llerbuntu pls help I'm a newbie i messed wit my windows mobile phone (LG VS750) now i cant even access the net, I'm typing ds from my lappy, its showing in correct APN setting what can I do?

delete the settings and do it all over.

internet.ng.airtel.com or internet.ng.zain.com

username: internet
password: internet.

it should work.

you should also check your databundle *141*712*0#

check your BIS validity text STATUS to 440
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by engrhamid(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mafia4life: I woke up this morning to continue my usual activities on phone. Before I could notice how slow Airtel was, I checked my data that was 712MB last last hours. It says "You do not have sufficient data". I have been damned. Anyone with the same experience?
It was an error from airtel Nigeria.
Do not re-subscribe yet sir.
You will get a text soon concerning the mistake from them, just reboot your device n u r back on.
Cheers.
4llerbuntu: wipe kinI

did you check your BIS subscription validity?

notin like dat.

mater of fact, in my case for some reason my unused dataplan gets migrated to the next month. the trick is to get any other data bundle where from bonus or by subscribing, added to the 1gb you are currently using. it adds up for me, maybe because the BIS and the dataplan platforms are different.

when the BIS ends, the data continues to work and when i subscribe again, the 1Gb gets added and im still rocking.

na u sabi dis ur own removal o
If to say u experience am, e for b like film trick for ur face
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by engrhamid(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
DammyFx: Learn to always turn off data services whenever you're not browsing .. Smartphone run several background applications that utilizes data.
What then is s usefulness of using a smartphone?
What's app, emails would stop...
That's not the best solution.
You can always monitor your data usage with 3rd party apps.
Re: Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android by 2baga(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu:

delete the settings and do it all over.

internet.ng.airtel.com or internet.ng.zain.com

username: internet
password: internet.

it should work.

you should also check your databundle *141*712*0#

check your BIS validity text STATUS to 440

It worked like magic, Thanks you are da best

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With MTN True Talk+!!! / Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed / INFINIX BUZZ Any Regret So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.