Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Vex Anytime When. . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Vex Anytime When. . . (2374 Views)

Olamide Still Dey Vex .....hilarious Pix / Who Dey Vex You Pass (pix) / Girls Abeg No Vex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vex Anytime When. . . by bingbagbo(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2012
i vex anytime when someone dies and people ask weytin kill am? Na "death" kill am na angry

i vex anytime when i arrive home and they ask me "are you back?" No. i still dey inside okada angry

i vex anytime when MTN tell me "your call credit is low, please top up your account", nonsense, are you the one to advise me on what to use my money for?? angry

i vex anytime when my girlfriend asks me to get her brazillian hair, bb, pizza or scratchcard, you no get papa?? abi na me born you angry

i vex anytime when a woman delivers a new baby and some come dey ask, "weytin you born?" nonsense, no be baby? angry

i vex anytime when some bush pigs post "where is the joke?" , ask ya pappa!!! angry angry

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by 912(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2012
I vex anytime someone calls you up and asks "are you sleeping?". Yes I dey sleep and na your papa dey answer my phone angry

2 Likes

Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2012
I vex whenever anyone disagree that you are the Joke Presido.... All hail bin gbagbo grin grin grin grin you are the man
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2012
larride: I vex whenever anyone disagree that you are the Joke Presido.... All hail bin gbagbo grin grin grin grin you are the man

. . . and i vex anytime you allow riff-raffs like sutoboy, homar and seun entry into the public toilet angry
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by swtchicgurl: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2012
i vex wenever i open one of bingbagbo's thread and it's another bullshit! angry

1 Like

Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2012
swtchicgurl: i vex wenever i open one of bingbagbo's thread and it's another bullshit! angry
swtchicgurl: i vex wenever i open one of bingbagbo's thread and it's another bullshit! angry
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

. . . and i vex anytime you allow riff-raffs like sutoboy, homar and seun entry into the public toilet angry

Noted.....they won't dare come around the toilet now ********roaring like a lion********
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by swtchicgurl: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Noted.....they won't dare come around the toilet now ********roaring like a lion********

are u nuts?! undecided
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
swtchicgurl:

are u nuts?! undecided

Yes I'm nut for you kiss kiss **drags her to a corner, erm you see, I'm now the manager of Bin Gbagbo Ultra Modern Toilet, I fit give u anytime you want, make we go inside office go talk now*** grin grin grin ****checks to see no one is watching***** cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by CrazyMan(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2012
I vex anytime I see members of the joke section using water to clen their anus in this present age angry

I vex because anytime I go to the bin gbago toilet, it stinks like hell yet they keep on increasing the price angry

I vex because larride still wears pampers uptill now angry

1 Like

Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
CrazyMan: I vex anytime I see members of the joke section using water to clen their anus in this present age angry

I vex because anytime I go to the bin gbago toilet, it stinks like hell yet they keep on increasing the price angry

I vex because larride still wears pampers uptill now angry

WTF.....you are hereby banned from using Bin Gbagbo Ultra Modern Toilet.. Mtchew

MOGUL.O:
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Are you okay at all? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Are you okay at all? undecided undecided undecided

Yes i am! are you??/
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by CrazyMan(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:
WTF.....you are hereby banned from using Bin Gbagbo Ultra Modern Toilet.. Mtchew
Bribes him N5 to reverse the effect grin

1 Like

Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nabee007: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
i vex anytime we re in the mood and she is asking do i really want to.....
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
CrazyMan:
Bribes him N5 to reverse the effect grin

Slaps his head off, who do you think I am? You think its Homar? Get your a.s.s outta here now and don't ever return...idiota

MOGUL.O:

Yes i am! are you??/

You don't seems okay to me, I'm recommending you to Dr. Bin for futher treatment.
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:
Slaps his head off, who do you think I am? You think its Homar? Get your a.s.s outta here now and don't ever return...idiota
Goat. After you would start complaining that bin gbago hasn't paid you. angry

Make sure I don't hear a word from you about money
angry
collects the money and put back into my wallet.
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by bunmioguns(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
I vex anytime people like MOGULO refers themselves as normal human being
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Kolade9(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Where is the joke? grin. I didn't even move ma cheek talkless of smiling..... If my post vex u,go dey knock bank door tongue
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by LionkingFGs: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
bunmioguns: I vex anytime people like MOGULO refers themselves as normal human being

Who is this costomized fool

Mogul.o, vicky, booqee, bin gba gbo, etc. are the guys i like reading their comments each time i visit joke section..Thou they critize alot

@mogul.o Make your head no go big oooo...

you unbatized Bull dog!
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by bunmioguns(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lion king (FGs):

Who is this costomized fool

Mogul.o, vicky, booqee, bin gba gbo, etc. are the guys i like reading their comments each time i visit joke section..Thou they critize alot

@mogul.o Make your head no go big oooo...

you unbatized Bull dog!
And where is dis mad eediot coming from sad sad
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Yes I'm nut for you kiss kiss **drags her to a corner, erm you see, I'm now the manager of Bin Gbagbo Ultra Modern Toilet, I fit give u anytime you want, make we go inside office go talk now*** grin grin grin ****checks to see no one is watching***** cool cool cool cool cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD...what re u looking @ shocked shocked shocked
Kolade9: Where is the joke? grin. I didn't even move ma cheek talkless of smiling..... If my post vex u,go dey knock bank door tongue

kicks him off in boko haram style to mercury where he belongs tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

please close that disgusting mouth of yours....dont you see flies....moving around tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by chinig(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
I vex anytime when am in the bathroom and people ask me,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u dey bath?No I dey sleep.mtcheeeew
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
chinig: I vex anytime when am in the bathroom and people ask me,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u dey bath?No I dey sleep.mtcheeeew

advantage of face 2 face neighbors grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by kelz3264: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
i vex anytime someone sees a mad man and turns to ask me if he is really mad.No nah entertainer.agbaya.
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
~vicky~:

please close that disgusting mouth of yours....dont you see flies....moving around tongue tongue tongue

Sweetie, beht why? I roff you well well
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Kolade9(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
~vicky~:

kicks him off in boko haram style to mercury where he belongs tongue tongue tongue
*grabs her leg in kobo raham style and they both went to mercury*grin
Na who u b? Oya carry dat broom go dey sweep sahara... tongue
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Kolade9(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Choi! Na dis villager u dey roff Oje soji
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9:
*grabs her leg in kobo raham style and they both went to mercury*grin
Na who u b? Oya carry dat broom go dey sweep sahara... tongue

not funny embarassed embarassed embarassed...farts in his mouth
larride:

Kolade9:

bush pig
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by larride(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9:

Wetin concern u AMEBO tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Vex Anytime When. . . by Kolade9(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
~vicky~:

not funny embarassed embarassed embarassed...farts in his mouth

eew,see who's calling me a pig.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocker! A Girl Was Caught Doing This Inside A Coffin Shop! / 3 Dangerous Sex Positions For Men / Haters Gonna Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.