Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) (10794 Views)

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) / Need A Telecom Mast Construction Engineer / Maintaining And Managing Telecoms Mast Is Good Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by kunlejazz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Securetek:

where is this TTC or can you please make reference to an independent contractor you know. thnaks
No offense here but I doubt if TTC can give u what u need. Apart from their high charges (last time I heard it was abt 180k for diploma in telecoms), what they teach is very archaic, majorly theoretical and irrelevant to what currently obtains on the field. I have colleagues that went thru their training and came out with nothing...and am a transmission engr with one of the telecom multinationals in d country. I will advise that u look for a subcontractor in d field u desire and work with them as trainee, even if it's without pay(like someone said earlier) or they even ask u to pay, just do it. You won't regret u did. You can send me a PM so we'd talk more. Thanks
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by DExplorer1: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Securetek:

where is this TTC or can you please make reference to an independent contractor you know. thnaks
TTC Mobile is around G.R.A, Ikeja and for Independent contractors, i know of Ascop, Bluechip, Bab-Global and co..but i can be specific on Ascop and Bab-Global, those guys are good and you will learn faster with them. They've worked and still does my job. You can PM so as to remain anonymous.
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by kunlejazz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
http: Yah! That a nice job, I have being on it for 5 years now both for survey path line of sight and antenna installation, I tell you it's rewarding.

In Nigeria,the pay is not much same goes to contractors companies, but if you work for operator or vendor, the pay is great especially abroad.

This job can earn your like $6k every month minimum of you work for operator or major vendor as basic pay with other allowance.

Safety is the watch word, there is a saying " tie up or die"

Good one bro.
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by Securetek: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
TTC Mobile is around G.R.A, Ikeja and for Independent contractors, i know of Ascop, Bluechip, Bab-Global and co..but i can be specific on Ascop and Bab-Global, those guys are good and you will learn faster with them. They've worked and still does my job. You can PM so as to remain anonymous.

thanks but how can i contact you, cant find ur phone number or email.thanks!!
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by Adexy4us(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
Need competent hands In constructing a telecom tower of 40m.ASAP
Pls cal me on 08034114*** or send me ur quotation to : oluwafemiogundiran@gmail. com
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by danielayodele16(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2015
bengunsman:
the job risk is even nothing compared to a slodier or police @ a checkpoint waiting for a suicide bomber that will shatter him to bits, how much do u think their families are paid? That's if they even get to gather the pieces of flesh.
Lol
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Please my honourable RF engineers,i want to know if an SSCE holder can go for the training,if yes,where can one do it in nigeria?please oo,i really need this training
Re: Can You Do Mast Installation/Repair Job? ( Pic) by Chuxserve(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2016
DExplorer1:
Ok bro, good to read from you. I joined Alcatel-Lucent early last year and i think you haven't miss the dev., much except that in 2010, you probably be working more on 2G projects, that has changed though. I will PM you, we talk from there. Cheers!
.....hello. Good morning... I have been reading comments on this topic... Seriously I need a job as a mast installer. I studied mech engineering and have dreamt of working on mast installation sites... I recently have visited sites of companies that do site installations but have not been able to apply.. How do I go about it... I would like to work in a company as yours.. I have that passion... Pm me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test / JOB VACANCIES FOR QA/QC/ PIPING/ NDT WELDING /COATING INSPECTORS / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.