Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee (11951 Views)

UNN Postgraduate Admission List For 2015 Out, Call_08036551398. / UNN Postgraduate Academic Calendar / UNN Postgraduate Application 2013 Is On Deadline: April 1st, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sorry I meant mrs. O, its a mistake. Pls asap, tnx.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by Odunnu: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Seen?
Say 'thank you' atleast. undecided
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks very much dear, u ar a darling. Jst called her nd am satisfied nw. Wish u d best...
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by Odunnu: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
cool cool
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by highness111: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello , pls can anyone help me out with the current school fees of PG programs in UNN. I intend to apply this week but I'm comparing different skul to get the affordable one for me. Thanks
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by highness111: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello , pls can anyone help me out with the current school fees of PG programs in UNN. I intend to apply this week but I'm comparing different skul to get the affordable one for me. Thanks
@ Odunnu pls help me with this info
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by GBSS: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls, i will like to ask for the requirement for MPH in UNN. what is the grade point they consider for admission. can someone with a 2.81 in anatomy apply for MPH. pls i need the info so i can apply for the ongoing admission. thanks
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well, I don't really know. U can refer to their advert to get more. My own course is Health Admin & Mgt.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Even me sef I dont know. [s]I am just a WAEC holder. I havent even gained admission for my first degree sef. [/s] tongue
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by GBSS: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
pls luimartins, is ur course under the faculty of community health. if yes what is the degree u will come out with, MSc or MPH. And is it possible for u to help me check in ur school to know the requirements for masters in public health. the advert really did not give any specifics for masters in public health. and i had a rumor that its for only doctors. pls help me with the info. odunno,if u have any info, i would appreciate. i really need the info so i can get the form and apply for the masters in public health programme. thanks.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2013
@ Odunnu, u ar beginning to make me uncomfortable wt ur responds. Well Gbss, my course is not under community medicine rather Health Science & Tech. In terms of the rumor its partially truth. Drs. are d main pple there bcs it enhances there wrk in field work bt that does nt mean they wont accept anoda profession bt its competitive. They will offer u MPH(masters in Pub Health). @ Highness, currently its 76k and 71k for full time and part time respectively, but last yr the admission form was sold @ 12k and now 20k. So its likely they will review it upwards. Good luck...
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by Odunnu: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2013
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by bibu: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
luimartins: @ Odunnu, u ar beginning to make me uncomfortable wt ur responds. Well Gbss, my course is not under community medicine rather Health Science & Tech. In terms of the rumor its partially truth. Drs. are d main pple there bcs it enhances there wrk in field work bt that does nt mean they wont accept anoda profession bt its competitive. They will offer u MPH(masters in Pub Health). @ Highness, currently its 76k and 71k for full time and part time respectively, but last yr the admission form was sold @ 12k and now 20k. So its likely they will review it upwards. Good luck...
please what is the duration and tuition fee of environment mangt nd control CEMAC.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
The duration is not based on dept rather program. PGD is 12months, MSc 18months & PhD is 3yrs minimum.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by cryptic21(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2013
@luimartins pls when would the result of the recent PG screening exercise be out and the likely date registration process could commence. Thanks
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
@cryptic, I don't really know bcs ds d 1st time they are conducting screening 4 PG. All I can tell u is dt new session usually starts around september. Goodluck...
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by cryptic21(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
@luimartins thanks a lot. I have bin checking d internet almost every hour since d screening. Hopefully things would work out. I hope they are fast and on time?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by myocin: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
hello pals the name is kelvin this is an opportunity for all jambites who wrote exams and could not get complete results or could not see their results at all , you can get your jamb results complete only if your choice of school have not written their post ume exams.
Also for those of you who are seeking admission into unizik uniport , esut , unn and unical needs assistance or with a low jamb score there is an opportunity for you . all you have to do is call this number 08104668516
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by luimartins: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls Odunnu, can u send me dat Mrs O number again?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by franniechuks(f): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls, I have a B.Sc.(Hons) (2nd Class Upper) in Industrial Chemistry and I want to apply for an M.Sc. Programme in Food Chemistry and Analysis (Department of Agriculture). What are the requirements and what is the total cost? And also, am I entitled to accommodation? Thanks for ur swift answer.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by naijafinder: 11:26pm On May 27, 2017
what is unn tuition fee for postgraduate programme Master Public Health (MPH)?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee by Laureokafor(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
I saw in d advert dat Health education is one of the courses considered for MPH...pls is this actually true. If yes, what kind of questions should I expect in the CBT

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCFMT Lagos Marine Professional Courses / Ibadan Distance Learning Programme - Lagos Centre / Nigeria Police Clampdown On ASUU Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.