Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) (26564 Views)

Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Train has some serious momentum. Its body is made of steel throughout.Its almost as devastating as a plane crash.
All these hurry hurry drivers should be careful.
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by mayanchi700(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2012
Na wa o for dem dis commercial drivers!!! They just want untimely death sha
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by odocity: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2012
i blame d bus man what was he doing in train track is he competing with d train
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by xreal: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Is this 'J5' made out of any form of metal or cardboard?
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by chiochio1(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2012
The gods are wise, they just struck the driver down
Okija_juju: I am happy the driver died...

I am sad the passenger had to be collateral damage in the punishment of the gods on the foolishness of the driver...

Good Riddance to bad rubbish... NEXT!!!!

angry
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by yamakuza: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2012
dammytosh:
You can't blame the driver. I was on a rail one day and this train approached without horn or light. The train went behind me immediately after i crossed to the other side in the car.it was a very close one.

Nigeria is a place where nonsense happens. Where in the world will motorists not be stopped before any approaching train pass a motorable rail.

he/you would have felt the vibes ...
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by glinux1: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2012
in a haste to death...sorry for u o
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by ManofGod3(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2012
dammytosh:
You can't blame the driver. I was on a rail one day and this train approached without horn or light. The train went behind me immediately after i crossed to the other side in the car.it was a very close one.

Nigeria is a place where nonsense happens. Where in the world will motorists not be stopped before any approaching train pass a motorable rail.
The sound of the train can be heard by a deaf man. So its not an excuse
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2012
chio chio: The gods are wise, they just struck the driver down

And the gods are not to blame...
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by Charlezs(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]wats d rush for? Hope he was rushed to d hospital or even beta mortuary
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by Charlezs(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2012
wats d rush for? Hope he was rushed to d hospital or even beta mortuary
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by Rogbese(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Some of the responses here are quite shocking. When you cross the street, don't you look both ways? How can you now cross a level crossing without checking if a train is coming. Even your peripheral vision will inform you of this. You don't need the train to horn or have its lights on in the day time. You don't need a flag man. What you DO need is patience and common sense. The few extra minutes the driver would have had to wait were too many for him. It is better to be late than to be "the late".

1 Like

Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by odehme: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
srry situation, and goes 2 show aw we r always in a rush 2 nowhere
Re: Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) by timilehing(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2012
He finaly got to his destination-so easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.