Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed (6274 Views)

Bold5: 44,000/ Bold2: 22,000/ Bold3: 18,000/ Torch 2: 37k All Wit Waranty / ***USA Used Torch1(white N30k),Torch 2(white N40k, bold 5 N44k. curve 4 N29k*** / In Pack Wit All Accesory Silver Torch 2 (63k) And Bold6 (70k) For Sale! 08152536677 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by panaroma: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello guys, pls I need your advice.. Wanna get the above phones but in stuck as to which to buy.. So was wondering that y'all advice me which to pick in terms of performance and durability... Thanks a lot, your post are highly appreciated!!!
Re: Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by StPete: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Go to www.gsmarena.com, type either of the phones in the search box. You'll find the full features of the phone in question. For comparison, look for compare and then type the other phone model. Both phones features will be displayed side by side. You can then use your discretion to pick the one that suits you according to your need or financial strength Best of luck!
Re: Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by panaroma: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
yes, i understand that... but i was hoping someone would give me first hand advice as per having used it before...
Re: Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by FindOut(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2012
I have friends & acquaintances who have used and are using both phones.

The Bold 5 9900/9930 is one of the most beautiful phones made by RIM, & it is also one of the MOST DEFECTIVE. Very prone to developing problems such as caller not hearing you, phone not ringing out, red light staying on e.t.c. This is based on experience from friends. When we went online to seek help via google, we discovered that the problem was actually widespread, as in worldwide, and as at then, no one could find a solution for it. For the ringer not sounding, battery pull is just a temporary solution.lol. A friend used to count himself lucky for not having problems with his bold 5 until recently, when he startd experiencing one of the ones i mentioned above. He sold it ASAP & got a Bold 6 (9790)

The torch 2 is also not without its problems, but i think it has much less factory defects, & many people (as far as i know) are still happily using theirs till date.

I think you should also consider the Bold 6, tho the screen is smaller than d bold 5, the phone is sleek & seems durable so far.
Re: Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by lanrefront1(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2012
I say for Touch 2. Its much cheaper then Bold 5 though that match one feature for feature. They a basically the same phones in different forms. I for prefers the bigger screen of touch.

Then Touch 2 has a better camera than Bold 5. Bold 5 5mpx lens is fixed focus while Touch 2 lens auto-focus.
Re: Bold 5 Vs Torch 2: I'm In A Dilema,advice Needed by stpat1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
The Torch is less prone to factory defects as you have in Bold 5, but if you are conversant with computer village, you'll see people coming in to come change the flexes of their Torch phones. If you're using the Torch as a second phone, it wont be stressed so will last longer, but if you're using it as a major phone then be ready to change flexes often. My 1 kobo

(1) (Reply)

Any One Needs Oracle Dumps? / I Have Onspeed Username And Password (internet Accelerator) / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.