Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? (833 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by xzibukz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
I have a friend that is a muslim but has not be fasting(Ramadan) since he was born,he's 23yrs old. A man was advising him about his decision of not being a good muslim by not fasting,the man said "You will be repay all your debt of fast when you get to heaven"
I asked the old man that what about me that am a Christian, he said he will only answer the question if only I can answer this question for him "if Jesus comes back,will he take all the muslim along or is it only Christian that he will take"?
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by xzibukz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
5 views....no reply!
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by Joagbaje(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
He is coming for those who believe in his lord ship and have recieved eternal life.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

So do they have eternal life , if they do they will be raptures but if they don't ,it's not possible. He is coming for the church. But some Muslims will be saved . Especially those who didnt have purport unity to reject the gospel. But those who reject him are condemned already.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The condemnation of the world is the rejection of the gospel and Christ
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by TheOP1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nobody is taking anybody anywhere man.
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
greedy christians always making schemes to gain converts.
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by OmoAlata(f): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
greedy christians always making schemes to gain converts.

Revelation 1:7

Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWP)

7 Try look! Look!
Jesus stay coming inside da clouds.
Everybody goin see him wit dea eyes,
Even da guys dat wen stab him wit dea spear.
All da diffren peopos all ova da world goin cry
An feel sore inside cuz a him.
Dass how goin be! Dass it!
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omo Alata:

Revelation 1:7

Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWP)

7 Try look! Look!
Jesus stay coming inside da clouds.
Everybody goin see him wit dea eyes,
Even da guys dat wen stab him wit dea spear.
All da diffren peopos all ova da world goin cry
An feel sore inside cuz a him.
Dass how goin be! Dass it!

yes you write up the stories ourself and expect us to see him flall from thecloud. usless xtian liars. whats the proof?? angry

did he come and tell you personally, "hello omo alata, i wil come from the skies tomorrow". o did you read it in a god-damned book
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2012
Jesus is surely comn back to confirm to the world @ large that he is not God and islam is the only religion accepted by Allah. Then if u tell him u are a xtian he will be like which religion is that cos he did not lay such foundation

1 Like

Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by Dawdy(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2012
Repent! Jesus is coming soon to testify Islam.
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by FMK(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
you Xcians and muslims always talk about heaven just tell me at what part of the universe that heaven is situated wink
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by brainpulse: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
FMK: you Xcians and muslims always talk about heaven just tell me at what part of the universe that heaven is situated wink

What country do you come from in your mother's womb? sorry to be sarcastic
Re: Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven? by xzibukz(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2012
@All
Am so confused!

(1) (Reply)

If There Is Only One Baptism, Why Should I Be Rebaptize? / Reason I Don`t Go To Church. / MFM Did Not Fire 50 Pastors. Beware Of False News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.