Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? (1125 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Information Marketing Business / Making Money Information Marketing While You Are Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
kiss something came into my mind just now... It's been a long time I have hard or read authentic article on Internet Marketing By gurus in this sector.
Do you think IM is dead. If so How can we revive it?
Thank You!
wink
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by databoy247(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
In as much as i would not want to argue or exchange words with you, i have to say this. The IM business is not dead, it just got a bit more harder.

Generally, people are tired of buying all the "make money online" and "make millions instantly" materials that leads no where. You cant expect me to spend my last dime buying an info material that will only make me broke. If only Nigerians would learn to start selling information materials on what we NEED (like cancer prevention, Cultism secrets, relationship/marriage issues, sleepless nights - problem of 60% of Nigerian men, etc) and not "how to make millions now now", you might be lucky to get more than enough buyers.

IM marketers seem to have lost it...they no longer do surveys and problem analysis to determine and differentiate between NEEDS from WANTS. You dont expect me to buy a material on making millions when my immediate need is to pass my WAEC and leave the torture of my parents......in this scenario, a material on the combination of past questions (and answers) would do me a whole lotta good than that of making millions - Why stress myself to make millions when my father is the owner of CBN? (dumb example...i know)

I hope this helps. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by databoy247(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
In as much as i would not want to argue or exchange words with you, i have to say this. The IM business is not dead, it just got a bit more harder.

Generally, people are tired of buying all the "make money online" and "make millions instantly" materials that leads no where. You cant expect me to spend my last dime buying an info material that will only make me broke. If only Nigerians would learn to start selling information materials on what we NEED (like cancer prevention, Cultism secrets, relationship/marriage issues, sleepless nights - problem of 60% of Nigerian men, etc) and not "how to make millions now now", you might be lucky to get more than enough buyers.

IM marketers seem to have lost it...they no longer do surveys and problem analysis to determine and differentiate between NEEDS from WANTS. You dont expect me to buy a material on making millions when my immediate need is to pass my WAEC and leave the torture of my parents......in this scenario, a material on the combination of past questions (and answers) would do me a whole lotta good than that of making millions - Why stress myself to make millions when my father is the owner of CBN? (dumb example...i know)

I hope this helps. wink
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by databoy247(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2012

I hope this helps. wink
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Data boy ,sir I respect you insight as to this matter. And even those who sell all the Make Milli.ons Fa.st stuff dont do it inteligently.
I just pray to God to give me divine Niche so the I will see Money to Pack legitimately.
I think for one to start Up an online Info-marketing Biz one need to persever , work hard at producing quality content. Data Boy thanks for the Insight! Hope We still have People like you in the industry! grin
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by KinglyKay: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Please where can I learn information marketing? Who are the best tutors?
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by mj(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ Poster, are you talking about information marketing or internet marketing?
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by talk2D: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Who can write ebook?
I am willing to py.
Re: Do You Think Information Marketing Business Is Dead In Nigeria? by babasho1: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
I can write e-book for you contact me by replying to this post

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Free Newspaper Theme For Wordpress. / Help With This Layout And Implementation / Why You Should Stop Using A ..com Or .wordpress Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.