Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep (1050 Views)

I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by sdf78: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2007
hi everyone,
this is serious! my friend is having problem keeping his pennis away from girls while in their sleep right from childhood and he is now 27. please your advice could help,
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by MrInfo1(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2007
i wish i cud quote bible

IF your right hand is leting you commit a sin, cut it off, if your d**k is letting you commit a sin Do the same grin
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2007
seriously, i'll say call the kolomental hospital or call the cops b/c it's too late to help him by being friendly about it. once a statutory rapist always a statutory rapist lipsrsealed unless you medically help him b/c i think it's a psychological problem.
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by MrInfo1(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2007
another idea  grin advice the criminal to report himself to the nearest police station himself otherwise: ***  grin
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by bgees(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2007
Your friend or YOU.
I wonder why some people cant be honest on d internet.its a virtual world,nobody sees you.
Its always :my friend did this and that.
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by bgees(m): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2007
Your friend or YOU.
I wonder why some people cant be honest on d internet.its a virtual world,nobody sees you.
Its always :my friend did this and that.
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by Jakumo(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2007
The best treatment for child molesters is castration and a life-long jail sentence in an underground cell flooded with gutter water. Turn him in or shoot him dead quick to put him out of his misery.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by jayvin01: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2007
infobaba:

i wish i cud quote bible

IF your right hand is leting you commit a sin, cut it off, if your d**k is letting you commit a sin Do the same grin

Cut what!!!!
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by iice(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2007
There is nothing like making love there. . . undecided
Molestation. . .disgusting!
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2007
iice:

There is nothing like making love there. . . undecided
Molestation. . .disgusting!

You're right, Iice. And I think the poster's the one with the issues, rather than the "phantom" friend. undecided
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by Orosunnuku(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2008
Both poster and friend should have their heads examined!
Meanwhile they should be put under locks and keys,
because the are not fit to mingle with civilization.
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by romeo(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2008
Poster come back to your thread and face your filthy crime angry angry
Re: My Friend Makes Love To Kids While In Their Sleep by nguage(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
<sarcasm>You are such a concerned fellow, we need more friends like you in the world. I have a few friends that'll help me when I do stupid things. <sarcasm>
I'm pretty sure you can take your friend to rehab or report your friend to the police

(1) (Reply)

How Do People That Are About To Be Executed Feel / Couple Held In Credit Card Scam / 3 Brothers Kidnapping Agency Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.