Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (8065 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Questions For Pagan9ja / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by ezotik: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

Being a Muslim does not make one Arabized. Are the Christians in Ethiopia westernized? I don't think so. They practice Christianity way different from everyone else since they have been Christians longer than Europeans.

That said Arabs think they are the only true Muslims

using ur logic, so how exactly are the groups u mentioned in ur OP 'becoming' westernized. and pls, keep it within nigeria -- '(Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria))'
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Muhammad___: I am The Almighty Prophet Muhammad, Royal, Black People are my Pawns.

You see, Arabs are More Important than the Black Race, yet your primitive people can't even comprehend our vague Koranic text

I have instructed them to avoid Westernization in order to keep my boot on top of their throats

The West is the Enemy to Overall Arab Rule. The American Negro seems to be Harder to Brainwash.

The Fulani have been good soldiers of Mine, i have instructed them to kill their own Africa Brothers on many occasions in the Name of Allah

Africa will soon all be Mine.

Allahu Akbar

The Fulani are sheep, as well as any other Black man who kills his blood brother in the name of Arab Religion Rule.

You will never Brainwash me you peice of shiddt!!

You have these Negros dressing like your people...

You have these Negros writing like your people....

You have these Negros changing their entire diet Consumption to suit the Boolshid you write in your Book.

How have you Brainwashed the Negroid Male so Easily..Yet the Caucasoid and the China Man seem to be Immune to Your Garbage Religion?

The China Man Told your punk az to go to Hell!

Yet the Nigerian Male worships you...rewrites laws from your Religious Codes and installs them into his Government

Who is this FoolAMan?..he is another one of your Arabized Muslim Pawns?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Muhammad1: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:

The Fulani are sheep, as well as any other Black man who kills his blood brother in the name Arab Religion Rule.

You will never Brainwash me you peice of shiddt!!

You have these Negros dressing like your people...

You have these Negros writing like your people....

You have these Negros changing their entire diet Consumption to suit the Boolshid you write in your Book.

How have you Brainwashed the Negroid Male so Easily..Yet the Caucasoid and the China Man seem to be Immune to Your Garbage Relion?

The China Man Told your punk az to go to Hell!

Yet the Nigerian Male worships you...rewrites laws from your Religious Codes and installs them into his Government

Who is this FoolAMan?..he is another one of your Arabized Muslim Pawns?

Yes FOOLAMAN is one of my Arabized Muslim Pawns....

He is of Low Grade though, he is not smart enough to schematically manufacture the construction of a Bomb or Even properly carry a Gun.

So we just use him to spread our anti western messages Via Form and Text.

We apply each pawn to a certain station that suits his requisite skills and mental capacity

Foolaman is deployed at a very simple Station. other 6 year olds also have also been implemented into this vacancy.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2012
lol ROyal you created a new account called "muhammad"! cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Muhammad1: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2012
That will be all For Today Royal, I will speak with you Later.

I am coming for the American Negro as Well..

I have already instilled pawns over there as well

Minister farrakhan and Others shall do my Dirty Deeds

Royal be careful, Your Girlfriend is also my Pawn. wink

Allah is Good, You take care my stubborn friend, You too will one day, Worship me as well.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
lol ROyal you created a new account called "muhammad"! cheesy

Nah, i don't know who that is LoL

Probably Eke-Id cool
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by ezotik: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

For example, many cultures in West Africa and Africa in general have become or are becoming Westernized (Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria)),

btw, that quote sound so boko haramish!
and the reason that gave rise to their existence.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Royals's sortof right Fula. if you expect other christianized African to drop foreeign western beliefs, the same must be expected of you to drop Arab beliefs. i s'pose you must have heard of boko haram. .

Which is dominated by Beri-Beri people??
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
ezotik:

using ur logic, so how exactly are the groups u mentioned in ur OP 'becoming' westernized. and pls, keep it within nigeria -- '(Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria))'

Fulani music, culture and dress is purely Fulani (look up the term "Pulaaku or Pulaagu). There is nothing Arabic about it. Do I have to link some pictures and links?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
ezotik:

btw, that quote sound so boko haramish!
and the reason that gave rise to their existence.

Sorry wasn't meant to come off that way.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by ezotik: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

Fulani music, culture and dress is purely Fulani (look up the term "Pulaaku or Pulaagu). There is nothing Arabic about it. Do I have to link some pictures and links?

i cant remember asking about fulani.

so here is the question again:

using ur logic, so how exactly are the groups u mentioned in ur OP 'becoming' westernized? and pls, keep it within nigeria -- '(Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria))'
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
ezotik:

i cant remember asking about fulani.

so here is the question again:

using ur logic, so how exactly are the groups u mentioned in ur OP 'becoming' westernized? and pls, keep it within nigeria -- '(Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria))'

Well some of my Igbo acquaintances said Igbo people who are in my age group (18 - 30 ) don't care much for keeping the culture and language. I told him that's a shame that it is horrendous for Africans to lose their cultural roots. Some Hausa try to imitate Arabs (which I consider no different from Westernize). Sorry for the previous post.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by ezotik: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

Sorry wasn't meant to come off that way.

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by ezotik: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

Well some of my Igbo acquaintances said Igbo people who are in my age group (18 - 30 ) don't care much for keeping the culture and language. I told him that's a shame that it is horrendous for Africans to lose their cultural roots.

so u concluded from the 2 to 3 igbo acquaintances u have in the north? how profound!

Some Hausa try to imitate Arabs (which I consider no different from Westernize).

yet dan fodio was the one screaming jihad? and his descendants want sharia? is sharia westernization also?

so how bout the yorubas? what makes them westernized?

Sorry for the previous post

huh
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Im going to go and have myself a cup of coffee before I even respond to Rpyal's replies.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Im going to go and have myself a cup of coffee before I even respond to Rpyal's replies.

Damn she Misspelled my Name and Everything. lol Mami must be mad at me tongue

She Left my shid sitting there as a Typo. LmL

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
After 12 cups of coffee, I still feel like I'm not ready to get up to your level of crazeness, Royal.

Why is that? Tell me your secret, oh master of crazy lipsrsealed grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
lleke and Royal needs to get a room. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ayo Chima Com Mere i wanna ask you something.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
I Will Edit this, I notice what Pleep was Writing. I wanted to ask you was that You in your Profile?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
I was Wondering because i had never seen you before, But Pleep kept mentioning how he seen you
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

I use phone not computer

Aight, then get your azz off the western and or East Asian designed and engineered phone you typed that up on. You dude talk a hole bunch of shiat, until it's time to practice what you preach, and then it's nothing but a bunch of lame azz excuses spilling out your chops. Typical. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
I Will Edit this, I notice what Pleep was Writing. I wanted to ask you was that You in your Profile?

I cute huh? wink
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I cute huh? wink

If that Is You, Then Nice Complexion
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
I missed it sad
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:

If that Is You, Then Nice Complexion

LMAO@this nigga bypassing a cute compliment to skin compliment. grin grin grin grin

You ain't shit.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@this nigga bypassing a cute compliment to skin compliment. grin grin grin grin

You ain't shit.

I like Darkskin Chicks tongue I didn't know that was you all this time.

Mr Chima is a Lucky Man.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:

I like Darkskin Chicks tongue I didn't know that was you all this time.

Mr Chima is a Lucky Man.

You like that booty shot huh? wink
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
I don't know if i should answer that because i think you are trying to set me Up for Joke....lol

Plus i am on my Phone so I can't see the Picture Good, What if it's a Guy?

I need 100% Confirmation that is really you first before i Proceed. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
I don't know if i should answer that because i think you are trying to set me Up for Joke....lol

Plus i am on my Phone so I can't see the Picture Good, What if it's a Guy?

I need 100% Confirmation that is really you first before i Proceed. tongue

If you can prove to me that you have seen ten Nairaland chicks' arse INCLUDING Shollybops...then it is a deal. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You like that booty shot huh? wink

That's not you in that profile pic. I know that for a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hamar People / NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us / Inside The Palace Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom HRM IGWE ALEX UZOR ONYIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.