Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (8066 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Questions For Pagan9ja / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Are you serious??
I know africans who come to Eu, not to work an honest job, but to sell drugs, swallow drugs to get it over borders, who beat their girlfriends cause they feel like it, and take out a knife if a person only look at them bad. And you are telling me that NO westerns are better than that?

The racists in this forum just keeps on popping up. Damn.

He's white and South American, how exactly is he a racist?

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fulaman198:

So...you can`t be racist when you`re white and south american..?

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Tell me exactly how he is being racist....

He is not expressing hatred for Black People, Asian People, Hispanics, etc.

He is saying that Africans have become mind puppets of the West and have forgotten their origin/culture.

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fulaman198:

Tell me exactly how he is being racist....

He is not expressing hatred for Black People, Asian People, Hispanics, etc.

He is saying that Africans have become mind puppets of the West and have forgotten their origin/culture.

None Western is better than an African! None!.

For me, that is racist, its saying that all black people are better than all white people. That is racist.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ptolomeus:
No, I'm not kidding.
Indeed I am deeply grateful affection that I have received many brethren.
Many would have understood that I am a rude comment from africa by without being African. But no one has done ...
I try to share my little knowledge, who provide friendship to give me, and share my love for Africa with everyone.
No, I'm not kidding, I'm thanking

Say what?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL. That's a retarded question. cheesy What South Americans are just about some of the most racist people you'd ever meet. cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by kandiikane(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear friend:
It is I who should be grateful to you.
Thank you for accepting me despite being abroad for giving me your friendship, excuse my bad English, and for letting me feel your friend despite the distance.
I always read your always insightful comments.
A sincere hug!

Lol, this post reminds me of when I use to write to my penpal in scotland. grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

LOL. That's a retarded question. cheesy What South Americans are just about some of the most racist people you'd ever meet. cheesy

Blyss you can take your anti-African Western boot-licking mentality elsewhere
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

Blyss you can take your anti-African Western boot-licking mentality elsewhere

I am a westerner, so exactly am I presenting a western "boot-licking" mentality? cheesy That's like me saying to you that you have an African boot-licking mentality. undecided Oh, and my wife is African, so how exactly am I anti-African, as you say?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

I am a westerner, so exactly am I presenting a "boot-licking" mentality? cheesy

That clarifies everything, I am so glad you are not an African, because I can not imagine an African saying that English is better than his native language. Thank Merciful God ROFLLLL. Just to let you know, the West will never control a true African man/woman.

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

That clarifies everything, I am so glad you are not an African, because I can not imagine an African saying that English is better than his native language. Thank Merciful God ROFLLLL. Just to let you know, the West will never control a true African man/woman.

Too late, not only the west.. but now China controls vast majority of your whole nations,and have been for centuries. Your independence is only a facade of reality.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 12:36am On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

Too late, not only the west.. but now China controls vast majority of your whole nations,and have been for centuries. Your independence is only a facade of reality.

O really? Centuries? you should get your facts straight before posting.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

O really? Centuries? you should get your facts straight before posting.

Yeah, Centuries.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2012
undecided
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

Yeah, Centuries.

You're naive, re-read and get your facts straight.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

Wow so true Amen(Amiin) my dear brother, I have stopped falling for their lies, and I will admit I was that African who had been deceived on numerous occasions by Westerners, it will never happen ever again though.

Africans try to be humble, but the Westernized Africans are far from it. These Westernized Africans brag about achievements (career and education oriented) like being a doctor or having a lot of money. They do not take these things with them to their graves, so why boast about it.
Dear brother.
Your question is difficult ...
I would be very bold if give a response to the attitude of some westernized Africans.
I honestly do not think that all are equal.
Do not forget, no one leaves his land and his family for no reason ...
I have no envy of those who migrated from my country, and managed to improve economically ... maybe even I feel sorry ...
I know Africans living in the West, and why not deny their condition ... Africans are proud of it ...
It is a very complex issue ... as complex as the human ...
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
JallowBah:

Are you serious??
I know africans who come to Eu, not to work an honest job, but to sell drugs, swallow drugs to get it over borders, who beat their girlfriends cause they feel like it, and take out a knife if a person only look at them bad. And you are telling me that NO westerns are better than that?

The racists in this forum just keeps on popping up. Damn.
You really believe that all Africans are drug trafdicantes abroad?
Excuse me, but you are very wrong.
Possibly your opinion is influenced by the great sense of inferiority that many Africans have ...
What do you do to improve that image?
But I do not blame you me that.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
JallowBah:

Dear sir.
I am a researcher of history and African traditions.
Integro various movements for the spread of African culture and equal rights ...
I wonder what is the reason why you call me racist ...
The reason is that I do not worship the god of the white cross? or I do not read the Koran?
While you claim that all Africans in the EU are drug dealers, I defend the African culture and the rights of Afro-descendants in my country ...
that's being racist ...?
I think the real racist is you, you speak contemptuously of his brothers!
Shame!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
JallowBah:

None Western is better than an African! None!.

For me, that is racist, its saying that all black people are better than all white people. That is racist.
To say that no Westerner is better than an African, does not mean that no one is better than anyone. Exactly, I'm saying that all men are equal.
You are ignorant, and besides, I think you are a target having nostalgia for the days of slavery.
Know? Whites like you if they are WORSE than any African, WORSE than any Indian ...
You are the racist.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

In truth you believe that?
The South Americans are more racist than the British slavers and murderers yankees?
You have not written anything against the English, or the Arabs ... but you think the South American racist ...
It would be important that you read a history book ... the books do not bite!
So may you live in England ... an imperialist country and slavery ... So it's hard for you to understand

my respects
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fulaman198:

HAHA grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
Blyss:

China unlike you westerners comes up through hard work no matter how self-serving they are. they are straight people. the day will come when all ethnic 3rd world nations will unite or atleast form an alliance against you be it South America, Africa, SOuth/South-East Asia or the far East..
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2012
Ptolomeus:
You really believe that all Africans are drug trafdicantes abroad?
Excuse me, but you are very wrong.
Possibly your opinion is influenced by the great sense of inferiority that many Africans have ...
What do you do to improve that image?
But I do not blame you me that.

That was exactly my point. You have good and bad in every society.

What I do? I hang with people who DONT do those things. Its not much more I can do, as I am not african.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Ptolomeus:
To say that no Westerner is better than an African, does not mean that no one is better than anyone. Exactly, I'm saying that all men are equal.
You are ignorant, and besides, I think you are a target having nostalgia for the days of slavery.
Know? Whites like you if they are WORSE than any African, WORSE than any Indian ...
You are the racist.

Ahaa..then we agree. My bad, I misunderstood that line.

How am I ignorant? Why on earth would I have nostalgia for those days?? Where did that come from?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2012
China is the biggest love-vendor in Africa!! Better wake the Bleep up African people.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^angryshut up you akata. go back to that akata thread i made for you so you can play with your friends there. we are not against progress and development. at the same time we are not against ourselves and our identity.

I see three dumb arses like this trash....go figure.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^angryshut up you akata. go back to that akata thread i made for you so you can play with your friends there. we are not against progress and development. at the same time we are not against ourselves and our identity.

Yup...it is good that you identified with shit and trash.

Your mammy and her love-vendor are futter trash akata.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:

That was exactly my point. You have good and bad in every society.

What I do? I hang with people who DONT do those things. Its not much more I can do, as I am not african.

friend:
I do not go to the forum to fight, or to disqualify anyone.
Lew I confess that it hurt me a lot that you call me "racist", because if there is something in my life against what I've always fought against racism precisely.
What says Brother FULAMAN 198, is true ... Many are convinced that Africans are inferior to Europeans ... That's part of the culture that Europeans have instilled in Africa.
I just do not think, I do not think that's true, that is less than an African one.
But I'll tell you more ... if you research on the old African traditions, which may include important values ​​respected, now absent in the "Western civilization."
For example, the lie was considered a betrayal of Sociedead whole. In the West (you know like me) lying is the basis of all human activity ... This is not in contempt anyone (Westerners) but it is a reality that we can not even deny the West (if we are right).
I'm not African, Western'm like you ...
Now you understand that I'm not a racist?
You understand now, that I would be racist against myself?
Dude, I try to be fair. I can make mistakes like anyone else, but no one ever will disregard my words.
Please accept my compliments.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
The thread is very interesting and enlightening.
Why must rebutted with such nonsense out of place?
Unable to make a cultural contribution? comment?
Some people involved in the thread just to attack, and do not add a single element to help share information ...
It's a shame ...
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ptolomeus:

friend:
I do not go to the forum to fight, or to disqualify anyone.
Lew I confess that it hurt me a lot that you call me "racist", because if there is something in my life against what I've always fought against racism precisely.
What says Brother FULAMAN 198, is true ... Many are convinced that Africans are inferior to Europeans ... That's part of the culture that Europeans have instilled in Africa.
I just do not think, I do not think that's true, that is less than an African one.
But I'll tell you more ... if you research on the old African traditions, which may include important values ​​respected, now absent in the "Western civilization."
For example, the lie was considered a betrayal of Sociedead whole. In the West (you know like me) lying is the basis of all human activity ... This is not in contempt anyone (Westerners) but it is a reality that we can not even deny the West (if we are right).
I'm not African, Western'm like you ...
Now you understand that I'm not a racist?
You understand now, that I would be racist against myself?
Dude, I try to be fair. I can make mistakes like anyone else, but no one ever will disregard my words.
Please accept my compliments.

We agree on more than one thing, I can see.
I was mistaken in how I took your words. Not everything is easy to read thw way the writer intended in forums/internet.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:

We agree on more than one thing, I can see.
I was mistaken in how I took your words. Not everything is easy to read thw way the writer intended in forums/internet.

Dear friend:
My English is bad ... it's not your fault.
Please accept my sincere affection and respect.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

China unlike you westerners comes up through hard work no matter how self-serving they are. they are straight people. the day will come when all ethnic 3rd world nations will unite or atleast form an alliance against you be it South America, Africa, SOuth/South-East Asia or the far East..

LOL!!! Sweat dreams and beautiful nightmares. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hamar People / NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us / Inside The Palace Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom HRM IGWE ALEX UZOR ONYIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.