Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna (15814 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by flexdee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
I think it's high time we quit blame game and religion sentiments, let's come together as one to fight those scumbags called BH cos they are not fighting for any religion rather our leaders are using them for their own selfish interests. The more we keep trading blame about religion and the more we create chance for them to grow.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

You're wrong and you must stop your biased statements. I know alot of Christians on NL that are neutral, sane and unbiased.
List them.we want to know them
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Alhassanu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
true news.... I'm an attendant of his tafsir. The day he critisized em, even those tv stations who don't broadcast his tafsir did.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Hadone(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Zarian5: [/color][color=#000099]
Sheikh Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has so far been the lone cleric that has the courage of criticizing openly the terrorist activities of Boko Haram. Hence the reason for this attack. In one of his Tafsirs which I attended recenty, Malam has made clear that 'Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the Muslims have no enemy WORST than Boko Haram!'. Alhamdulillah, Allah has saved his righteous servant. HATERS CAN GO TO HELL!!
WELL SAID!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by apacheguy: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
denko: Pls stop this propaganda how will they kill their sponsor
i wouldn't be surprised that some ppl argue with the black dots in their brain,the other day we were arguing about the originators of BH in my office, my boss called me to stop arguing with the idiots, he said they are hypocrites and its clear whr BH is coming from and who are their sponsors, we all know it that the government of the day has a hand in it. But despite all these facts, some hypocritical xtians will always put the blames on the muslims irrespective of the facts proving that its not a muslim thing! keep up with the hypocrisy,it doesn't change the fact that JONATHAN HAS A HAND IN IT!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by jesusboi1: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ d poster..pls hw did u knw dt d sheik escaped death or dt he was d target. Was he near there or was he on d bike as wel. U r jst speculatin...i live in kd n d plac dt d bomb xploded is in abakpa near mtn office,opp shangaliku.pls is his house there n d road is a major road leadin anywhere i.e lord lugard,ungwan rimi,abakpa by nepa,malali gra etc. So pls xplain dis ur theory or did u plan d bombin wit dem
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by oobim(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
If an emir dsnt escape a bomb,an imam wud.ur allah is indeed alive ,always watchn ova moharamed children,and d LORD GOD almighty isnt.who told dem they wr goin to bomb d mosque?#chicken n pig story#
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by comradeoscar(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
may God bring enduring peace to Nigeria. d pple dat are troing bomb are Nigerians. thier victims ar also Nigerians ad I am not happy wen ever any Nigerian die violently. dis guys dat atak each other ad dia religion on Nairaland ar a big disapointment to God ad man. it is high time we joined forces together to pray away dis evil out of our land. true development wil nt b reachable in dis country wen dia is no peace.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Dawdy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chei! Aye maa ni kaa oo, U want the man to be killed with bomb, He will never be killed InshaALLAH.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Dawdy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chei! Aye maa ni kaa oo! U want the man to be killed with bomb, He will never be killed InshaALLAH.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by hydoo(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2012
ebamma: all good things in nigeria are done by muslims sheikh gumi,the bombers were about to do a good thing to sheikh gumi,die another day sheikh gumi
GOD,and dont forgot u must follow hm even if he die,,,,u must die fool
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by cjpanta: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2012
This is just a cheap propaganda. Though I respect the Shiek a lot, am sure the person who posted this thread is an overzealous enthusiast. No one knew where those terrorists were headed, neither did they say so. There were many viable targets around d area including a JTF checkpoint, a market etc. Therefore to single out the Shiek as the target is just being overzealous and being a 'radio without battery'
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Ashma: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2012
denko: Pls stop this propaganda how will they kill their sponsor
why don't you seem to understand.....if that is their sponsor why would he be criticising his agent?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Ashma: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2012
ismhab:
YOU ARE VERY S.T.U.P.I.D FOR SAYING SO.
i don't think yoi know anything about philosophy..pls use your head for what it's meant for.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Ashma: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2012
ebamma: all good things in nigeria are done by muslims sheikh gumi,the bombers were about to do a good thing to sheikh gumi,die another day sheikh gumi
i think you need to go for repentance before it'll be too late....
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Antivirus92(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
But if it were a church or a pastor, the bomb would have waited until everybody gets in. The bomb even close doors with key before exploding!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by water4qb: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2012
Nairaland.com .... Home of haters, religious antagonist and tribalist....
If you call this man their sponsor, what will you call your Gej and co? He openly said BH are his children and he cannot declare any war against them despite the day to day killings by this guys .Why are some pple full of hatred for others ... So every hausa man is now a BH and every niger delta guy is a militant .
Hope u remembered this dreadful BH killed 2 imams in the north because they preached against their killings saying its unislamic.
so if you could conclude this man is their sponsor, then I fear you may not go far in life because of ur reasoning .
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by phaarouq: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2012
christ4mi: Some children will be happy here one this one sided forum, why can't u see we are fighting a War. If we appear united (Muslims + Xtians) in front of our common foe Boko Haram, will actually weaken them. Let's stop the blaming games, It Clear Boko Haram is fighting muslims as well. Wake up pple
thnx 4 d thought.we actually need people like u 2 solve dis problem....let's pray to God dt dese acts stope as soon as possible,long live Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by GeorgeD1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
yeah, so what if they're also killing muslims?

more like a taste of their own violence i should think! angry
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Saintparis1: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2012
ganye1:
Who told you that your criticism makes any difference?
Make una stop complaining then. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 93rd Birthday Today / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Ondo Herdsmen: FFK To Buhari 'Stop Turning Blind Eye On Your Tribesmen'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.