Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Blackberry 10 Mini Jam Report And Pictures - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blackberry 10 Mini Jam Report And Pictures (948 Views)

Blackberry 10 Picture Password For Android / Sahara Reporters Android And Blackberry 10 App Download / Google Code Jam Contest 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 Mini Jam Report And Pictures by techsuplex: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2012
We were live at the BB 10 mini Jam that took place at CChub two days ago, A few top guys from RIM were on hand to talk about their new operating system and development tools, you can peep our report of the event, and event pictures at http://www.techsuplex.com/2012/08/16/blackberry-10-mini-jam-lagos-rim-came-we-jammed/
Re: Blackberry 10 Mini Jam Report And Pictures by lordZOUGA(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2012
this is non-informative... I was expecting to see snapshots of OS10!! Instead I saw event reports!!
Re: Blackberry 10 Mini Jam Report And Pictures by techsuplex: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
quote author=lordZOUGA]this is non-informative... I was expecting to see snapshots of OS10!! Instead I saw event reports!![/quote]
If you have been following our blog, you will know we have been posting a series of BB10 articles, including an exclusive look at some of the features to expect from BB10, pictures and leaked slides BB10 etc. So we did not feel the need to rehash all the details in this article, but if you want to read more details about blackberry 10, check here[url]http://www.techsuplex.com/tag/blackberry-10/[url]

if you have any critisicms, info, suggestions, tips, review requests, article you want posted, etc, feel free to email us at info (at) techsuplex (dot com or engage us via twitter (at) techsuplex or reply any of our nairaland posts.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

Make Mozilla 10x Times Faster / Need A PHP Framework . Please Advice. / Android Developers;which Service Do U Use For Push Notification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.