Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California (27010 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Davido, Wizkid, Skales And Olamide With Their Girlfriend!! / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by sbeezy8: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why are you guys mixing the different Bankoles up?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by emmalux2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please lets help inform all these musicians to stop helping satan to populate hell fire. They should give their lives to Christ.. They are not singing for God
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by bunchyproject(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
sbeezy8: Why are you guys mixing the different Bankoles up?

exactly! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
There's Bankole Wellington and there's Bankole Omishore...No mix up.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
I feel like crying rite now, people are hungry back there in Nigeria and u fvcking pay a 100bucks to see a molue flat head(banky w) or weed head(wizkid) as for skales never heard of him and I don't give a shiitttt. Look why over flog issues here. Go report to as many authorities here as you can. Let me now see if they can come to the US again.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88: Small waves, but we're making them.

[url=http://africamusiclaw.com/2012/08/aml-exclusive-promoter-eche-enziga-emole-explains-why-he-is-angry-over-emes-cancellation-of-the-wizkid-california-concert.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AfricaMusicLaw+%28Africa+Music+Law%E2%84%A2%29]Promoter Eche Explains Why He Is Angry Over EME's Cancellation Of The Wizkid California Concert[/url]

Angry US Fans Call For Banky W's Arrest Over Show Fraud

Big shout out to Laila Ikeji:
[url=http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/wizkid-skales-banky-w-eme-allegedly.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LailaIkejisBlog+%28Laila+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29]Wizkid, Skales, & Banky W (EME) Allegedly Defraud Fans In California USA[/url]

Wizkid, Skales, & Banky W (EME) Allegedly Duped Their Fans In California?

Nothing comes between a woman and her one hundred dollars.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by sbeezy8: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi: There's Bankole Wellington and there's Bankole Omishore...No mix up.

Are you drunk, the Eche guy mentioned his name and you just started typing BS-

What does this have to do with the latter?
when he wasnt the one who promoted the party?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by fstranger8: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
sbeezy8:

Are you drunk, the Eche guy mentioned his name and you just started typing BS-

What does this have to do with the latter?
when he wasnt the one who promoted the party?

Ode! What difference does it make. All Bankoles are thieves; Dimeji Bankole, Bankole W, Bankole Omisore. They are all Bank thieves. Forget mater jare!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8:

Ode! What difference does it make. All Bankoles are thieves; Dimeji Bankole, Bankole W, Bankole Omisore. They are all Bank thieves. Forget mater jare!

omg! lmfao!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by sbeezy8: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8:

have you purchased a personal computer/laptop or are you still in the computer cafe?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi: Nothing comes between a woman and her one hundred dollars.

Lol. It's not even about the money anymore. I have forgotten that one. You don't give people your word and then flake. He knew fully well this show wasn't going to hold, but EME still contacted promoters in California. Banky W and the rest are untrustworthy, deceptive, disrespectful, arrogant, and fraudulent.

I featured it on Nairaland for exposure. This will be going legal. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8:

Na true matter, you talk.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. It's not even about the money anymore. I have forgotten that one. You don't give people your word and then flake. He knew fully well this show wasn't going to hold, but EME still contacted promoters in California. Banky W and the rest are untrustworthy, deceptive, disrespectful, arrogant, and fraudulent.

I featured it on Nairaland for exposure. This will be going legal. Enough is enough.

Don't blame ya.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ozoebuka1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
i will never blame wizkid, skales or bankyw for anything because all of us are the same!!! everybody in this pathetic world is the same!!! everybody thinks of their own gud. nobody wanna know how otherz feel... -eme- are not the first peeple to have done dat and they wil neva be d last...thanks.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ozoebuka1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
Miss ogugua, stop tarnishing their images please...let them be!!!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
ozoebuka1: Miss ogugua, stop tarnishing their images please...let them be!!!

Which Image? we are talking of scamming people while they planned not to be at the show from the onset.. EME really bleeped up bro, don't support evil

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
MAGA NO NEED PAY Meanwhile MAGA still dey pay some people..... These people need to be jailed
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
ozoebuka1: Miss ogugua, stop tarnishing their images please...let them be!!!

Banky W/ EME are the ones tarnishing their own image, how can you pay for consignment to be delivered to you at the end you get nothing but request to pay for more, is that not 419?.. mtsscchhhhewwwww, abegiii talk better story They should relieve their name by paying back what they stole
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
ozoebuka1: i will never blame wizkid, skales or bankyw for anything because all of us are the same!!! everybody in this pathetic world is the same!!! everybody thinks of their own gud. nobody wanna know how otherz feel... -eme- are not the first peeple to have done dat and they wil neva be d last...thanks.

did you read that before you posted it? whoever supports evil is nothing but evil, you paid for services and you did not get the services that you paid for?? is that not breach of contract or are you another slow poke that think that money is made to be wasted??
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by bashr8: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8:

lmfao coincidence maybe grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ozoebuka1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

Which Image? we are talking of scamming people while they planned not to be at the show from the onset.. EME really bleeped up bro, don't support evil
am not supporting evil but all of us are apparently the same... teacherz are stealin from students, schools are stealing from students, banks are stealing from their customerz, football clubs are stealing from dia fans, politicians are stealing from dia people, pastors are stealing from dia church memberz and musicians are stealing from dia fans... -its just a circle!!!- all of us should stop pointing out other peoples short comings, we should try to correct ourselves be4 correcting otherz... dat u are not a musician doesnt mean dat u cant loot! even in dat ur small shop, office or home, u deceive people! stop blaming wizkid and co, they will pay for d wrong they have done but what about u? are u truly free from dat sin they committed? we are all the same and non of us is worthy to critize! am just tired of critizing people..thanks
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
ozoebuka1: am not supporting evil but all of us are apparently the same... teacherz are stealin from students, schools are stealing from students, banks are stealing from their customerz, football clubs are stealing from dia fans, politicians are stealing from dia people, pastors are stealing from dia church memberz and musicians are stealing from dia fans... -its just a circle!!!- all of us should stop pointing out other peoples short comings, we should try to correct ourselves be4 correcting otherz... dat u are not a musician doesnt mean dat u cant loot! even in dat ur small shop, office or home, u deceive people! stop blaming wizkid and co, they will pay for d wrong they have done but what about u? are u truly free from dat sin they committed? we are all the same and non of us is worthy to critize! am just tired of critizing people..thanks

you are really sick, I make money in a genuine way without scamming anyone, teachers get paid for the time that they spent with their students, they dont scam their students because their students acquire knowledge at the end of the day, unlike the situation that is at hand at the moment, the teachers will ONLY be scamming their students if after paying the school fees, the students didnt get a teacher to teach them.. thats scam... you really need to THINK bro
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Kingback: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
strangest:

OMG! Did you just said second time? As in una enter one chance two times? Yesterday it was Jim Iyke that scammed one lady like that, today na Banky W/EME... Tomorrow dem go enter stage begin sing "maga no need pay", God is watching them. My advise is that you guys should take LEGAL action and make sure that every entertainment house in Nigeria gets a BCC of their actions. I have a good lawyer here in Nigeria should in case you want to proceed accordingly smiley

Your Lawyer has visa to enter Yankee, because na for California here we wan show them pepper.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Let it be noted that ozoebuka1 is NOT normal.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Kingback: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith:

you are a monkey! you have your was of handling things yet the op had to resort to twitter and nairaland to complain about losing her money? well done!

its not by force you read, nobody is holding your eyelids open you can easily skim over whatever you don't like slowpoke.

Look at the animal I'm even arguing with. This was her opinion in another thread on disciplining kids:

queensmith:

If they were intentionally trying to kill the children now I will understand a 7 year sentence. cmon, whooping with a wire, that is done- there aren't many 1980s babies over here that cannot say they were whooped with a wooden omorogun, wire, slippers, hanger (my own mothers personal favorite) [/b]boy [b]i had a friend that was thrown down the stairs. Again this is abuse- but not with an intent to harm or kill.

This was my response:

Kingback:

Sooooo....if its "intent to kill" they will line em up againt the wall with shakabula pointed to their chests or they will tie them to a stake and burn them a la Salem Witches.

Yeah, the abuse you went through really affected your reasoning in no small measure..

My dear, you talk too much thats the problem. You don't have to comment on every single issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/1019009/nigerian-coupled-jailed-beating-kids/2#11830691
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Kingback: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi: Let it be noted that ozoebuka1 is NOT normal.

Noted
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na una go buy ticket naw.
For all those things, especially with flying artists in, I don't buy ticks unless I'm at the door.
"Circumstances beyond our control" could very well mean "I woke up this morning and didn't feel like performing today. sorry undecided".

I have better things to do with my money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ozoebuka1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi: Let it be noted that ozoebuka1 is NOT normal.
you are just a jerk... strangestman, you are talking of primary and secondary schools... in da tertiary institutions, that u passed an exam is not a guarantee that u will be given what u want! you have to pay the teacher be4 u get wat u want!... everybody is busy blaming otherz widout blaming ourselves dats why dis doomed world keeps on getting worse
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
ozoebuka1: you are just a jerk... strangestman, you are talking of primary and secondary schools... in da tertiary institutions, that u passed an exam is not a guarantee that u will be given what u want! you have to pay the teacher be4 u get wat u want!... everybody is busy blaming otherz widout blaming ourselves dats why dis doomed world keeps on getting worse

PROOF. EVIDENCE. NOT Normal.

Bossman, what are you ranting about now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Shows Off His Beautiful Girlfriend On IG (see Photo) / Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? / Davido Acquires A House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.