Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together (8943 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by deezzle(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2007
E we so, ewen omo ijebu alare
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by 3viso(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
Mr man I think what you're looking for is a Nigerian civil war in this thread?
Please kindly delete this thread and come up with something that will unite the nation.
am sick and tired of all these personal bragging and tribal superiority's that is going on, what it'll result here now is insult from other tribes.
no tribe in Nigeria that are not industrious.
let talk thing that will bring peace to our dear nation.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2007
Ijebu people = Juju Industry
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by 3viso(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
willy*2:

Ijebu people = Juju Industry
please don't start I think he has changed his mind since no reasonable person can patronize a thread like this.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
3viso:

please don't start I think he has changed his mind since no reasonable person can patronize a thread like this.
yes, i know.
That is why we must cast out and destroy any Juju Ijebu power here with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2007
so its okay for igbos to say how industrious they are ? but when other tribes hype themselves you guys rush in here like you are suffering from inferiority complex
there so many Igbo/Ibo tribalist on this site, they actually don't see anything wrong with what they type
but when others start their own you na go carry nose up like aja adugbo grin

a bit like the case of racist black people playing the race card undecided
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2007
Dis Guy:

so its okay for igbos to say how industrious they are ? but when other tribes hype themselves you guys rush in here like you are suffering from inferiority complex
there so many Igbo/Ibo tribalist on this site, they actually don't see anything wrong with what they type
but when others start their own you na go carry nose up like aja adugbo  grin

a bit like the case of racist black people playing the race card  undecided
I knew Igbo people and have visited some of their towns and villages, I know really they are industrious but not like IJEBU Industrious.
IJEBU Industrious=JUJU Industrious
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
hmm I've have also heard about the OKIJA industrious, where foetus are pounded like pounded yam for their ezes
(chiefs)
and Ezego or is it eze ego industrious
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
the thread has not yet started and hate,hate,hate is everywhere.
just like others,Mr poster am intruding but forgive me.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr willy* let him be.
this is a free forum,anybody can post abt his/her place.
the site admin does not find problem with that so undecided
moreoever,its not a crime for one to talk abt his/her place.
so all the ijebu brothers aand sisters one love.

egbe bere,ugo bere. kissoooh i forgot i was not in the igbo forum,pls it simply means,live and let live.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2007
Dis Guy:

hmm I've have also heard about the OKIJA industrious, where foetus are pounded like pounded yam for their ezes
(chiefs)
and Ezego or is it eze ego industrious
The main issue now is not how many juju each tribe has. But the issue of the most dangerous and wicked JuJu of all black race which is Ijebu JuJu. If you doubt me, when entering Ijebu people house just look up at the door, first thing you will see is JuJu hanging at the door.
Ijebu Industrious = Juju Industrious
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by davidif: 4:55am On Dec 29, 2007
ETHNOCENTRISM!!! angry
ETHNOCENTRISM!!! angry
ETHNOCENTRISM!!! angry
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by davidif: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2007
If Ijebu people are so industrious, why is your state so pathetically underdeveloped.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 3:03am On Dec 30, 2007
willy*2:

The main issue now is not how many juju each tribe has. But the issue of the most dangerous and wicked JuJu of all black race which is Ijebu JuJu. If you doubt me, when entering Ijebu people house just look up at the door, first thing you will see is JuJu hanging at the door.
Ijebu Industrious = Juju Industrious
hanging a stuffs on their door and pounding unborn babies straight from the mother's womb= pure wickedness to me!!

willy*2 the number of ijebu people in okija country is almost nil
the number of okija people in ijebuland is in the millions

so please tell us which is more dangerous and inhospitable cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2007
ok guys.
i see you guys derive joy from hurling insults to and fro,so am out.
wishing you guys a very nice time here. kiss
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2007
ifyalways

trust me its fun!!! grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2007
you dont say.
then am back in cheesy
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2007
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pls is baba ijebu an ijebu man ?
you know the baba ijebu wink
the one that lily and pinchers sang abt tongue
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
Dis Guy:

willy*2 the number of ijebu people in okija country is almost nil
the number of okija people in ijebuland is in the millions

so please tell us which is more dangerous and inhospitable  cool
I know a lot of people 'Ijebu people industrious JuJu' has turn their life to miserable condition, many Yorubas will testify on that.
Ijebu people industrious = JuJu people industrious.

Dis Guy, look i don associate with (Hausa,Ibo,Fulani,Bini,Ijaw and a many other tribes in Nigeria. But you see this Yoruba clan called Ijebu kai!!!!!!!!!. Not all Yorubas are JuJu lovers, but this Ijebu!, OH LORD have MERCY.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by olydim: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2007
Ijebu and indeed most Ogun (Yoruba) people are hard-core juju people. After the Belview air crash that happenned in Lisa village, Ogun state in 2005, Ogun state villagers around the scene were shown on NTA (I am not kidding, this is a fact) trying to scavenge/scavenging rotten parts of the victims for rituals. They claimed that since the people were already dead, they did not think that it was criminal. If you doubt me, ask from the NTA. Now what can be more horrible than this?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2007
ok ooooooh
am listening/watching. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by Mustay(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2008
@ olydim

are the liza villagers ijebu people?

moreover, the thread starter didn't get precise 'cos ijebus are not only in ogun state cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by kobe(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2008
one love.

repping. grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by deezzle(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
dede wen e ko irun e nogbon, wen se o. and for those of u who believe the only way u can waste ur bosses time is to send insults and negative comments, carry onm.
i will say again, Ijebu people are the most industrious, hospitable pple in tghis country.
Ewen Ijebu, owo wen da?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by Germannig: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Mustay,

Where is LISA? Wherever it is, it is in Ogun state, and those folks are shameless human scavengers

If you type in ''Belview plane crash, Lisa village and rituals'' in google, you will find some links in the second hit you get

Nigerians mourn crash victims

Posted to the Web: Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A gruesome dimension was added to the tragic air crash involving a Bellview aircraft at Lisa Ogun State last Saturday when ritualists invaded the scene of the crash to look for pieces of flesh of human children. The ritualists who spoke in Yoruba while rummaging through the wreckage of the crashed plane last Sunday regretted that there were no children’s parts which they could take away ostensibly for rituals. While the ritualists were carrying out their bizarre search, smoke was till oozing from the ground at the scene of the crash when Vanguard left the scene last Sunday evening. The scene of the crash continued to be a beehive of activities last Monday. Scores of members of various search and rescue teams had besieged the scene of the crash last Sunday. Officials of the National Emerency Management Agency ( NEMA), were earlier seen at the sleepy village picking the pieces of roasted human flesh scattered all over the forest. The pieces of flesh were put in bags and taken away. Pieces of paper including identity cards and various types of documents were scattered all over the bush clearing which was obviously caused by the crash.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/viewpoints/vp626102005.html

www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/viewpoints/vp626102005.html+Belview+plane+crash">http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:NDhi_LZigIQJ:www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/viewpoints/vp626102005.html+Belview+plane+crash,+LISA+village+and+rituals&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
local investigators(coroners) could be mistaken for ritualists its the Nigerian journalists after all the have no clue grin

have you heard of the Okija breeding woman? child literally gives birth for okija ritualists/customers, they pound the baby like ijebu pounded yam then eat it, you'll notice most of them are huge and scary

told you it was fun grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ijebu Industrious= JuJu Industrious
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2008
am still asking. is baba ijebu an ijebu man?
the baba ijebu am talking of is the one that they play in lagos wink ,the one lily and pinhers sang about ? tongue

dis guy you are right,its fun . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2008
i dont know who baba ijebu iis but baba ijebu means someone from ijebu

do you have a video of him? undecided

most nigerian films are labelled real life stories- kinda tell the real life stories of those chiefs flocking to Lagos kanayo o kanayo style after using their mothers and wives grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2008
dis guy take time oooh,this is not funny again sad sad sad
ok go to alaba and ask for lily and pinchers latest song.
baba ijebuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

that even reminds me,you guys are gud with traditional herbal medicines.
i remember one old man that used to hawk drugs then.he hawks drugs for craw craw,scabies,ezcema and every skin infection.he sings for us too
"craw craw i no dey
baba ijebu" cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyway i rove you folks. tongue
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2008
yes na

look at one of my uncle's Ad

HAVE YOU BEEN EXPERIENCING WEAK ERECTION? THEN I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU @ AYO HERBS INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR ALTERNATIVE REMEDY FOR PROBLEMS OF WEAK ERECTIONS

Introduction
Prince Ayo Alabi studied microbiology at the University of Lagos. He is a Yoruba man of Ijebu origin popularly known as the king of manpower nationwide as well as in the African subregion. He inherited the knowledge and solutions to the problem of weak organ from his forefathers at the tender age of 6 years, with over 28 years work experience. Weak erection is the inability of a man to perform his sexual responsibility as expected of him or the inability of a man to perform more than once because a man that cannot perform more than once is automatically not a man.

Causes
There are three major causes of weak erection. They are (i) sexually transmitted diseases eg staphylococcus aurous, syphillis, E coli gonorrhea, Herpex etc. (ii) chronic pile (Heamorrhord) (iii) diabetes

Symptoms
Movement in the body, body itching after and before bath, noisy stomach, general weakness of the body, internal heat, lower abdominal pain, waist pain, weak organ, quick ejaculation, low sperm ount, asoopermia

Assurance
We give 100% guarantee on all our product, medication and treatment. We also deliver our product through courier services.

Testimonies
", it's real I never believed it until I met Dr Ayo who privided a permanent solution to my problem of weak organ (Mr. Emeka 60 years NIPOST)

", Am too young to be impotent I never took it serious until it became worse. Thanks to Dr Ayo that I could regain my manhood" (Yaya 25 years ABU Zaria)

WE ALSO SPECIALIZE ON ENLARGMENT AND REDUCTION OF PENIS BUTTOCKS HIP AND ALL SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

so if you need some, holla at me for details wink
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ Dis Guy, please make you no vex,
Are you an Ijebu Man?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by olydim: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
Dis Guy:

local investigators(coroners) could be mistaken for ritualists its the Nigerian journalists after all the have no clue grin

What a defense. Those guys I saw on NTA were clearly not coroners, except if Yoruba coroners carry amulets and machetes about looking for human breasts and other private parts. Those were Ogun state human scavengers and bloody human vultures. You might even be one of them. Thank God you can't reach me from there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses / Igbo Women: The Most Socially Empowered In Nigeria? / University Of Nigeria Professor Of Arts Work Sells 11.4M at Ikoyi Auction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.