Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Steve Jobs house robbed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Jobs house robbed (1574 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Jobs house robbed by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2012
Earlier this week, it was reported that burglars broke into Steve Jobs’s family home in Northern California and stole more than $60,000 worth of “computers and personal items.” 35-year-old Kariem McFarlin, of Alameda, has been arrested and charged with residential burglary and selling stolen property.

The Items Stolen From Jobs House Included Steve’s Wallet With One Dollar In It

2 iMacs
3 iPads
1 Apple TV
1 Sodastream soda maker
1 $30,000 Tiffany & Co. platinum and aquamarine necklace
1 $28,500 Tiffany & Co. diamond and aquamarine crochet necklace
Steve Jobs’ wallet containing Jobs’ drivers license and credit cards

Police were able to apprehend McFarlin after he tried to plug in Steve’s iPads and iMacs. The devices requested a software update from Apple’s servers and led the cops right to him.

http://www.gidilinks.com/2012/08/steve-jobs-annual-salary.html

Re: Steve Jobs house robbed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okay, there`s got to be another Steve Jobs fan on Nairaland besides me.
75 views , no comment? Oh no you can do better Nairalanders, this is an incredible story. grin
Re: Steve Jobs house robbed by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
ur title and contents don match hence d no comment rule from my fellow forumites.

ur story na wash...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Steve Jobs house robbed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lol! Witch kine woman be dis na? I don`t even know what title to give it grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of 13 African Celebrities To Watch In 2013 / Okay Thats It! I Need To Write Lil Kim A Letter. This Has To Stop! / 2face Apologies To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.