Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tested And Confirmed(celtel) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tested And Confirmed(celtel) (9649 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2007
Guys,i bought a new celtel sim (0808)this morning around 9am.I type both wap and mms in a text message and i sent it to 232 i received the usual settings about 30 minutes interval.But still,the new sim was not activated.As around 1pm dot.I received an acknowledgement telling me"welcome to celtel Gprs your line has been activated for mms/wap. Making life better"i launch via the mms for the normal stuff.Let me try internet and see.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Dredie: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule,,i cud feel ur hapiness spirit
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Dredie: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
2 all,celtel has startd activatn sims 4 gprs n mms but d activation is withtin 24hrs,,,jst send mms or wap 2 232 lyk 10tymes, then u wud atleast get 7settins msgs n one activatinn in it, gudluk
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule, .d0nt even dream of internet tongue . . 'c0s mayb celtel has put it in a str0ng ro0m grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2007
Then i will go to that strong room and get it.In fact,i know of a guy who still uses internet.ng.celtel.com to browse free of charge.Can you imagine dragnet.impossibility is just in the imagination.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule, as u say .desperatn is d key 2 manifestatn . . .and I must say. It wrkd 4 me
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2007
@dragnet.Res ipso loquitur.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule, abeg if na play st0p am ! Abi which 0ne be all this latin0 ? . . Abeg translate d stuff 4 me jo ! grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2007
The fact speaks for itself.(desperation).That is what i did today.Imagine me asking a guy to assist me with his mms activated sim just to browse,and the guy was doing me yanga.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2007
The fact speaks for itself.(desperation).That is what i did today.Imagine me asking a guy to assist me with his mms activated sim just to browse,and the guy was doing me yanga.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule, . .haha funi th0ugh . .
Do u knw I hd 2 c0llect a used line 4rm s0m1 wh0m I activatd it 4. . .he had 2 of them & d 0ne he gav me was just a substitute line 4 hm. So he neva minded grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
Get a line for yourself and activate it.(the way i did today)Hope you are not still using the guy's line?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule, d guys line? . We've d0ne change of ownershp & he'z certificate hs been overriden . . . .belongs 2 me nw grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2007
Ok
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
honsule pls help me check the mms settings on ur phone and paste it exactly how it looks on ya phone.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2007
Tope maybe your sim is not activated for mms.Substitute all the wap in access wap to mms
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2007
Honsule, my sim is mms active. When i try to load a page, it just keeps loading to infinity.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by sect(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2007
If it loads for a long time,exit it and try reloading it.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
Tope maybe your own case is an exception to the general rule
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2007
tope_teadr, it w0nt load immediately @ 1st . .bt st0p it & try again. . .try loading nairaland 1st
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by skipo87(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2007
yea yea. the truth is that wap and mms is readily available to every celtel user on request. i have a couple of sim cards in my archive; i was trying to activate them sometimes back bt cudn't for reasons not known to me. recently i dug them up and slipped them into my phone to see that they are already activated.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by skipo87(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2007
i was trying to help my friend out with activation. sending wap bla bla bla to 232 few minutes later i saw u have been previously configured for wap. the guys sim was activated even without requesting. so if u get a new sim i'm sure u won't have problems with activation.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2007
I wonder why new sim is very easy to activate,but my old sim i tried several time to activate it for mms,celtel kept telling me"your line has been provision for mms previously"still i can't just send mms with that line.In fact,a guy told me to try it in another phone.Guys,do you think that would be the solution?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by samuelk(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2007
@honsule,if u r getn d msg dat u av bin previously provisioned,just leave it in d fone,afta a day or 2,u wil get ur beloved g
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2007
honsule. .mail me ur numbr & let m do it 4 u. . I had d same prob to0. .bt ryt nw I've d0ne 3 such sturb0n lines cheesy
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2007
It takes 24 hrs to activate ur gprs service.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2007
tope_teadr, it to0k me 5mins 2 do it 2day grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2007
Well u'r lucky.

At least, all the 12 sims in my house are GPRS active
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2007
@Tope.Don't tell me you own all the twelve sims?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2007
I own them all.
And honsule i can now browse 4 free with celtel gprs.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2007
@Tope.Thanks to mms.Maybe i will copy you.Let me go and buy more sims.Lol
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2007
.hehehehe. . . . . . @ least celtel gets 2 sell their sim cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Itel 1508 (it1508) Specification, Features And Price / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / Airtel Night Plan (unlimited Browsing) Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.