Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (10737 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Agimor(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Have been trying to figure out the reason why ladies keep their age away,don't know if they will remain sweet sixteen forever.nairalanders what do you think.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Freiburger(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Not only ladies, but Africans in general.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by JameyMaxwell(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
They think if they continue lying about their age, they will continue to remain young!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Agimor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Freiburger: Not only ladies, but Africans in general.
Don't get what you mean by africans generally,do you mean male and female.cause is more common with female folks.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
@OP
how difficult it is in your hood to ask a lady for her ID........i doubt the age on her papers would lie to you.

tell her that you need her ID to buy a surprise plane trip, et voila!
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Freiburger(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Agimor: Don't get what you mean by africans generally,do you mean male and female.cause is more common with female folks.
oh yes, i meant both gender, dont be suprised if most Africans dont know their parents age.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Agimor(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
how difficult it is in your hood to ask a lady for her ID........i doubt the age on her papers would lie to you.

Lol.so thats the condition.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by itiswell1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Insecurity
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
so is it d age u want or d babe? Age is nothing bt numbers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Agimor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
nne3870: so is it d age u want or d babe? Age is nothing bt numbers
Age as alot to do with relationship perhaps you don't know.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Agimor: Age as alot to do with relationship perhaps you don't know.
if a girl matches up wit atleast 75 percent of what u want in a rltnshp and u discover her age does nt suit u would u quit? 3yrs diff ain't bad if u ask me as far as she is submissive..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Agimor(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
nne3870:
if a girl matches up wit atleast 75 percent of what u want in a rltnshp and u discover her age does nt suit u would u quit? 3yrs diff ain't bad if u ask me as far as she is submissive..
thank god you use the word submissive.that will only be my consideration.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP

Honey don't be so sure o,in Naija more that half of everything on papers are lies(,age especially) so that's not an option here.cheesy

@Topic,well its common with most ladies but some of us don't lie about our age,i know i don't.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Dondav(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Only old cargos do that!!! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by slimyem: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
i honestly do not know where Nairalanders get their ladies from...
Maybe a lot of people lie about their age and stuff but its not enough reason to generalise...
Some people are equally true to themselves and others around them..
I don't keep my age to myself nor lie about it for whatever reason(s)...
I tell anyone/everyone who has a good reason to know!
Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by 193: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimyem hw old are you seriously
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by slimyem: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
slimyem hw old are you seriously
i'm 15 yrs old...
Satisfied??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by DIG1: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2012
They keep their age τ̅☺ themselves because its not ur bizness. Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by tobechi74: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2012
It is true. Girls have 3 ages. PERSONAL AGE

OFICIAL AGE

REAL AGE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by 193: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: i'm 15 yrs old...
Satisfied??

Meanin ure 25
Gooosh ure old
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by sweetcocoa(f): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
190*:

Meanin ure 25
Gooosh ure old
25 and you think she's old? Btw that's her football age cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
It's applicable 2 male & female n Nig. Me sef, I m 14yrs officially. I wan rep u-17 Basket Ball competn
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
Agimor: Have been trying to figure out the reason why ladies keep their age away,don't know if they will remain sweet sixteen forever.nairalanders what do you think.
I haven't noticed, girls do not really hesitate to tell me their age.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Reasons some women lie about their age- Insecurity, Low self esteem, Peer Pressure and ridiculously, Love!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Temismith(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Because it is THEIR age and not yours. So MYB...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Football age-25
Employment age-28
Marriage age-25
Real age- tongue
That's my different age(s)
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Even though, they lie or not, its none of my biz, cux it won't stop me from phucking dem joooooooor ... So op park wella wifh †̥̥
н̲̣̣̣̥
ı̣̣̣
S̤̥̈̊
kind post like passat mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
It`s only Nigerian ladies or maybe Africans who keep their age as a secret. Her age is one of the first things an European, American and Asian lady will tell you.
Something that has to do with the African mentality. Even the one that tell you will hesitate at first.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by CastleandGreen: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
Because the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by impetus: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
I keep on wondering why girls lie about their age. There is this girl that was in primary 6 when I was in primary 1, I meet her online when I was 29yrs old. To my greatest surprise, her online age was 22yrs old. This someone that is 36yrs old.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by seedord247(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes they do.... Thanks to one of the insider here on nairaland.. Freecocoa is clocking 39 this year and she lied to me that she's in her early 20's. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by nosagold(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
E get dz girl for my street ni lag, she nor dey pass 18yrs frm year to year, she waz 18 wen she entered unilag 3yrs bek, she waz stil 18 b4 I left 9ja in april lol, veey funny, its also aplicable to guyz who have nt made it in life, especially guys who re stil looking for jobs, they keep lying bout their age, its very funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Guys Be Honest. Will You Smash Or Pass? (photo) / I Peed His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.