Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? (21717 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Whisper1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lemme ask GEJ undecided undecided
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by mrkels(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
@OP that bull of an answer (baby being born) is nothing to write home about. Let's define a stranger:
1. a person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance: He is a perfect stranger to me.
2. an outsider: They want no strangers in on the club meetings.
3. a person who is unacquainted with or unaccustomed to something (usually fol. by to): He is no stranger to poverty.
4. a person who is not a member of the family, group, community, or the like, as a visitor or guest: Our town shows hospitality to strangers.
From these definations, it is evident,especially from number 4 that the baby cannot be the stranger. My best guess. The man's wife has been dead for a while, he was riding with a 'woman'( whose name could be Nobody,lame right?I know),when he got back , he met this same woman who was the stranger the riddle was talking about. Shikena.
And for riddle 2: since you didn't specify the year you used in calculating his age(33), one can conclude that the year is 1988
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Tonitelli: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Whisper..:
Lemme ask GEJ undecided undecided
Kai!!nairaland no go kill me wit laff!!!u want make dem form presidential committee again for this matter??
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by mrkels(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
illicit:
haba are u kidding me? this is stale nw, u overcame d second person then u take his/her place shikena..... u r in d second position dats it.
Stale right? What if you overtake the last person? undecided
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by joshakas(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2012
d guy must av bin in d car b4 it was locked..
D second one*d date dat acount about d man was written was 1988...
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by bankyj: 3:41am On Aug 18, 2012
I dnt agree wif d answer. Lemme ask buh was dia blood stain in d car?
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by aktolly54(m): 4:28am On Aug 18, 2012
HEAT is the man who kill his wife. Tell me I got it right and remember to give me award for it. Since there is no air inside the car.someone can die of heat atimes.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by dtwsola(m): 4:46am On Aug 18, 2012
The first riddle is poorly framed. You first said he made sure there was no one in the car, then you said the wife was in the car. Nonsense.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Raxxye(m): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2012
Yahoo1: Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Pls no cheating,You can ask your friends though! Wanna see how high our IQ really is.

The woman in tha car is the stranger. She is not the man‘s wife. The man‘s wife must have died at home, and was probably killed by the stranger(the woman in the car) before they left home!
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by pendusky(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2012
The woman was pregnant and gave
birth to a child when the man was
gone. She died giving birth to the
child.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by mitey(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2012
jonced: @OP

Here is ur answer...the woman in the car with him was not his wife but a stranger he probably picked along the was and was travelling with, so when he returned the woman (stranger) was still in the car as he left her.

The death of his wife was a separate incident that happened elsewhere and he was called and informed of...

I was going to say this, but someone else beat me to it. OP said A man and a woman, not a husband and his wife. The wife might have even been in another country for that matter.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by anitank(f): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2012
mrkels:
Stale right? What if you overtake the last person? undecided
U can't overtake the last person because YOU obviously are d last person
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by mhsanni(f): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Anoda one... no cheating!

X is a 7 leta word, x is imposible 4 God, new babies lyk x beta dan breast milk, d poor hv x & d rich luk 4 x from d poor, if u eat x u wil die, x is more important dan ur lyf. I swear with my lyf i wil giv u x if u get d answer. Wat is x?
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by speeder(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2012
He only locked the sedan's door. D stranger got in through the other door, probably.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Integrafamoo: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2012
His wife died, her corpse is a stranger.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by DANILSA(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Oboy u better give us the answer if dis joke is rea angryl.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by larride(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2012
mhsanni: Anoda one... no cheating!

X is a 7 leta word, x is imposible 4 God, new babies lyk x beta dan breast milk, d poor hv x & d rich luk 4 x from d poor, if u eat x u wil die, x is more important dan ur lyf. I swear with my lyf i wil giv u x if u get d answer. Wat is x?

Answer = NoTHING
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by NaMe4: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2012
anitank:
U can't overtake the last person because YOU obviously are d last person
Abi o! Unless he was running backward!
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by bakarya(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2012
The woman was the nobody who he(the man) had left in the car and since he had locked all the doors from outside, nobody(the woman) could not open from the inside but rolled down the window to get soMe air and this allowed the stranger to kill nobody(the woman) and enter the car easily I.e thru the window
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by NaMe4: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2012
larride:

Answer = NoTHING

That seems correct.

But this riddle, just like the first one, wasn't properly constructed:
'new babies like X better than breast milk'

I think it should have been:
New babies like X other than breast milk
OR
New babies like X more than breast milk
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2012
sofa-dj:
Okay this one is simple buh let's see who gets it first.

U in a race and u overtake the 2nd person what will be position.?

Am I late?

Second position.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2012
OP i know its a riddle and all but abeg that answer doesn't make sense.

How can you say "Nobody" was in the car only to turn around and say his wife was inside?

And how can someone leave his pregnant wife inside a locked up car with no air?was he trying to kill her ni?

And how can your baby be a stranger?if your wife was pregnant and you left her to go somewhere only to come back and meet a baby, won't you know the baby is yours? Abeg that riddle and answer is nonsense.angry
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by AmEucharia(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yahoo1: ..... The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's door! Let me giv u a clue:he left the woman behind,inside the car....because the WOMAN,culdnt go with him
less oxygen killed the woman
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
tochi55ba: If u said its a sedan or whatever, he locked all the door except the trunk. D stranger came in from d back. The trunk is not a door remember. ''he locked all the doors'' u said
........well riddles have way of twisting answers...for instance! When asked;-which work can 1 person never finish,the answer can be TEAMWORk or autobiography! Although this one has only one answer i know of.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Dude said he made sure NOBODY was in the car, so how did the wife get inside the car to have a baby?

Let's say his wife was in the car, why would you roll all the windows up? Esp if his pregnant wife was inside. Abi dem get AC?
.....probably
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ifloxy: He made sure NOBODY was in the car... And their was a STRANGER in the car. . U should have said nobody else,and secondly,was he ignorant of his wife's pregnancy? Why should he call his child a stranger. And how come he rolled up d glass n locked d door leaving his pregnant wife in a car dat BROKE DOWN(that means d AC wouldn't work either)
.....in his wifes condition,its not suprising he didnt want her 2 trek with him,which explains leaving her in the car.....its just a riddle though.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
mrkels: @OP that bull of an answer (baby being born) is nothing to write home about. Let's define a stranger:
1. a person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance: He is a perfect stranger to me.
2. an outsider: They want no strangers in on the club meetings.
3. a person who is unacquainted with or unaccustomed to something (usually fol. by to): He is no stranger to poverty.
4. a person who is not a member of the family, group, community, or the like, as a visitor or guest: Our town shows hospitality to strangers.
From these definations, it is evident,especially from number 4 that the baby cannot be the stranger. My best guess. The man's wife has been dead for a while, he was riding with a 'woman'( whose name could be Nobody,lame right?I know),when he got back , he met this same woman who was the stranger the riddle was talking about. Shikena.
And for riddle 2: since you didn't specify the year you used in calculating his age(33), one can conclude that the year is 1988
..but then the husband didnt know the child.when he realises the childs his,then that wuld make him 'Not a stranger'
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
bankyj: I dnt agree wif d answer. Lemme ask buh was dia blood stain in d car?
there shuld be
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
aktolly54: HEAT is the man who kill his wife. Tell me I got it right and remember to give me award for it. Since there is no air inside the car.someone can die of heat atimes.
.but heat aint human
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
dtw_sola: The first riddle is poorly framed. You first said he made sure there was no one in the car, then you said the wife was in the car. Nonsense.
.....whats the main point of a riddle?
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
mitey:

I was going to say this, but someone else beat me to it. OP said A man and a woman, not a husband and his wife. The wife might have even been in another country for that matter.
...note;i said a man and a woman,was driving in THEIR! Wat makes it their?......thats where u shuld first start brking it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / 12 Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.