Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium (9396 Views)

Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium / Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by Everest9(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
that will be great if they can do it
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by chino24: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
They are already doing it. Its being funded 100% by FIFA.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by ACM10: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
chino24: They are already doing it. Its being funded 100% by FIFA.

Chino can u share some pics with us? wink
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by chino24: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
ACM10:

Chino can u share some pics with us? wink

No pictures yet, the construction company for FIFA is presently mobilizing to the site. From all indications the stadium will be competing with what is seen in Europe and other developed countries, because it will be built and managed 100% by FIFA. In other-words the Anambra/FIFA stadium facility will be an extension of FIFA in Nigeria.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by chino24: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
jeremiah771: Peter Obi is trying OH,from INTERNATIONAL cargo airpot to an INTERNATIONAL stadium(yea i know fifa is funding),under the leadership of gov Peter Obi anambra is rapidly developing,FG should allow this guy go for a third term.
White elephant project that never sees light of the day,come to owerri and see what Rochas is doing,in 10yrs imoh would not be collecting revenue from govt with the oil palm project,I rep ABIA,orji step up OH

My friend shut up. Roachas is a criminal, he is busy scamming and defrauding the already poor people of your imo state. Stay there talking through your anus while Anambra is getting sophisticated, GEJ is coming month end to commission multinational companies that invested in Anambra and more are coming, FIFA just came in. How many has your state attracted fool?
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by GAR3TH(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
rdokoye:

Just admit you were wrong and move on; don’t try and shift the goal post, because your initial argument was about funding for the project.

I'm not shifting the goal post. All I'm saying is that there is no way Fifa's Goal Project will ever fund an international stadium. Its not what the program is about nor is it what they do. Either the government is involve and they pay for the stadium or the government is not involve and Fifa builds a training pitch and facilities and the newspapers are blowing things out of proportion. I think there will be less confusion if people actually know and research what Fifa goal projects are.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
chino24:

My friend shut up. Roachas is a criminal, he is busy scamming and defrauding the already poor people of your imo state. Stay there talking through your anus while Anambra is getting sophisticated, GEJ is coming month end to commission multinational companies that invested in Anambra and more are coming, FIFA just came in. How many has your state attracted fool?

Otimkpu. While you are at it, make sure the environment is protected; no polluted water and the air very clean to breath.

In the 21century, what we need is smart development and not unplanned industrial craze that the western world is regretting and trying to reverse.

Which ever way you go, Goodluck.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by chino24: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Olodostein:

Otimkpu. While you are at it, make sure the environment is protected; no polluted water and the air very clean to breath.

In the 21century, what we need is smart development and not unplanned industrial craze that the western world is regretting and trying to reverse.

Which ever way you go, Goodluck.

You don't have any point go take your meds. You think oyibo man is the same as our politician. All the multinational companies are of international best practices and will be managed 100% by them, so your hateful wishes isn't gonna fly.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
chino24:

You don't have any point go take your meds. You think oyibo man is the same as our politician. All the multinational companies are of international best practices so your hateful wishes isn't gonna fly.

"You think Oyibo man is the same as our politician"

Haha.... Very funny and naive statement. Don't want to go into that debate.

Anyways, i want the whole east to develop unlike you. But while you are at it, think of tomorrow and develop smartly.

Mother nature can be merciless when she wants to be.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by chino24: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
Like as I said you don't have a point. Can't waste my bandwidth on a mere cocoon.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by rdokoye: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
GAR3TH:

I'm not shifting the goal post. All I'm saying is that there is no way Fifa's Goal Project will ever fund an international stadium. Its not what the program is about nor is it what they do. Either the government is involve and they pay for the stadium or the government is not involve and Fifa builds a training pitch and facilities and the newspapers are blowing things out of proportion. I think there will be less confusion if people actually know and research what Fifa goal projects are.

So that’s not a deflection, that wasn’t your original contention. You were wrong, be a man and move on!

Dabbling in conjecture…what is the point? You always seem to have an issue whenever it involves Igbo People.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by jeremiah771(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
chino24:

LMAO,newark city in new jersey of america is partnering with the imo state govt in industrilizing the state and rebranding the tourism sector in the state and making it a state of envy not only in nigeria but also in west africa www.imostate.gov.ng
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by mensdept: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
These folks still remain very local.

They like to quote big time companies/institutes when they want to do something. Today its United Nations have approved Massob, then FIFA wants to go to Anambra to build stadium, etc.

Nonsense.

Anambra has this year and yearly budgets of USD 700 million and there is nothing to show for it. Those SE/SS states have the money to build a Dubai if they want to, but when ODILI of Rivers is acquited for stealing USD 600 million, Alamyeisba of Bayelsa money laundering, Attah of Akwa Ibom and Nnamani of ENugu hiding in America, Udenwa of Imo trying to smuggle himself into the Senate for immunity, Ibori jailed in London, then you wonder why these bast.ards should be bombed by Boko Haram.

And the people dey follow like mumu.
Re: FIFA, Anambra Govt. To Build International Stadium by rdokoye: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
mens dept: These folks still remain very local.

They like to quote big time companies/institutes when they want to do something. Today its United Nations have approved Massob, then FIFA wants to go to Anambra to build stadium, etc.

Nonsense.

Anambra has this year and yearly budgets of USD 700 million and there is nothing to show for it. Those SE/SS states have the money to build a Dubai if they want to, but when ODILI of Rivers is acquited for stealing USD 600 million, Alamyeisba of Bayelsa money laundering, Attah of Akwa Ibom and Nnamani of ENugu hiding in America, Udenwa of Imo trying to smuggle himself into the Senate for immunity, Ibori jailed in London, then you wonder why these bast.ards should be bombed by Boko Haram.

And the people dey follow like mumu.

Incase you didn’t know, corruption exists everywhere in Nigeria. There isn’t a particular region of the country that is any more or less corrupt than the others. It all simply boils down to an issue of competence. Some governors are more competent than others, which is why poverty is low in the South East and extremely high in the North.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Plans Special Ceremony For Vincent Enyeama’s 100th Cap / Congo: FIFA Bans Youth Coach For 20 Yrs For Sexually Abusing Minor / Morocco Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1) On 21st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.