Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

About The ICAN/ATS Examinations - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (128991 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by nabames(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
NOTICE!!!
FOR THOSE THAT WILL BE WRITING ATS/ICAN SEPTEMBER DIET, ICAN HAS RELEASED THE EXAM NUMBERS SO YOU CAN NOW PRINT YOUR DOCKET FROM (http://www.ican-ngr.org/student.php?mtd=atswa-check-exam-number.php)

DATE RELEASED[SEPTEMBER 15, 2012 11:30AM]
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

@FEMson
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kindly check on www.icanig.org under STUDENT by clicking Atswa Students/Check Exam Number and type your registration number after selecting the diet.
Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by shyha: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Anyone with a number to reach Safe tutor centre
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by berrylove: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
I have a Diploma in Accting frm Benue State Uni,pls am I elligible to excemption of any stage in ATs?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by toyinajani(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Register with us @Royalkonsults , OLABMO Private School, Tashiru Kosebinu Str. (Along Onisaga Hotels) LASU - Isheri Road,Akesan,Lagos. 08033461576 for more details
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by gbagelat(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2013
It's very intresting
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Onaolamipo: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
All these posts are educative
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kellyjessy1gma: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Contact Topfield Tutors
They offer :
ATS I, II and III, Foundation Intermediate and PE I
ICAN Question packs available
Flexible lecture timing:
Weekend: (Sat - Sun) 9.00am - 6.00pm
Weekdays: (Mon - Fri) 6.00pm - 9.00pm

Call 08020647499
Mail gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by EldaKolawole: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls my brother in d house,i haf OND in mathematics and statistics ,i intend to to put in for a profesional course Ican or ACCA but i dont know the stage to start frm,pls i nid advice on dis also thier current payment for the stage
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by enozy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
are you in need of ican study packs and syllabus(soft copy) at a give away price? contact me: enochchineme@yahoo.com if interested thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by damioged: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Pls can anybody help me out with good Ican tutor center(s) around surulere also is there anywhere online that i can download free study materials for foundation exam. Thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kabiru2m(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Please people. Does unilag accept ATSI,II,III direct entry into distance learning institute
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Jenkoja(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please i need help here from the house. i paid for ican exemption to start from ATS 3. and have made the payment since june 5, but anytime i check my finacial status all i will see is still the ATS 1 status.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by jackmikel69: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
I want to write the ATS1 and am a o'level holder in commercial department.i will like to if i wrote the ATS1 successfully, will i be given ATS1 cert so as to get a job with good pay and come back and enroll for ATS11?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by jackmikel69: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
jackmikel69: I want to write the ATS1 and am a o'level holder in commercial department.i will like to if i wrote the ATS1 successfully, will i be given ATS1 cert so as to get a job with good pay and come back and enroll for ATS11?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Please I need ican pathfinder for 10 years or pilot questions for 10 yrs pls anyone that has shld send me via email elohoawusi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by ifeolujayjay: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Plsssss house......can i get ifrs material for pe1...i will b glad if it's done.......ifeolujayjay@yahoo.com
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2013
ifeolujayjay: Plsssss house......can i get ifrs material for pe1...i will b glad if it's done.......ifeolujayjay@yahoo.com
please dju v ican pathhfinnde for 10ys?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by pioneer: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact, - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nikyluv(f): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Pls, were is their address located in abuja?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Adesiji77: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2015
pioneer:
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact, - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on the website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly assist with the requisite information.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on the website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly assist with the requisite information.
http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=23 input ur reg number der
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Adesiji77: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
ednut1:
http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=23 input ur reg number der

Thanks a great deal for the link.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you,
Have lecture centers formed for when you need them, instead of you going to them,
Get help for your Professional Exams,
And find help for your Projects and Homework.

You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng and TextBooks.com.ng due to demand.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by abexity04(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
pls I am an OND in business admin so were will I start frm cos I really wnt to do dis program
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by detossy: 1:50am On May 19, 2015
Private home tutor for ats exams. Contact : 07063589478.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Abdulwasiu4real(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls what is the recommande textbook for ICAN/ATS in
TAXATION
AUDITING
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by folaj(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pls , Is there any exemption for holders of NCE{Business education} from stages in ATS? Thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Odunskem(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Good day people, I need you to enlighten me on ats registration. I just registered for ats level with the mindset of claiming exemption cos I already have my OND in accounting, but I did a little mistake while registering, instead of putting NECO as my second sitting, I wrote WAEC and have submitted the hard copy to ebute-metta. Pls is there any possibility of being a student or is there any way I can do any adjustment. Tanxs. I await your response...
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by DeeWan: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of an Accountant in a leading fleet management company in Victoria Island.

Duties and Responsibilities;
Prepare statutory financial Reports and management accounts to aid Management decision making process.
Manage relationship with the banks and carry out regular reconciliation of the various bank account
Carry out cash flow planning/management for effective attainment of the overall financial goal of the company
Coordinate the budgetary process and activities of the company including monthly preparation of variance analysis report
Handle the payroll system and manage various taxes, VAT returns filling, PAYE remittance.
Annual Leave, staff pay off, pension processing and payment
Client Account statement record
Suppliers/creditors Account statement record
Render statutory returns to the Regulatory Agencies and Authorities and liasing with the External Auditors
Reviewing accounting and internal control suitable for the operation of the accounts department from time to time.
Preparation of invoices
Implementation of cost centre in the organization
Act as the financial advisor to the company
Imprest requisition and disbursement
Keeping records of cheque and cash issued
Any other duties as assigned.

Skills and Qualification;

B.sc / HND with a minimum of 4 years related experience
High level of integrity and trust
Report writing skills
A passion for detail
Good communications skills

Send your C.V to internationalalphacv@yahoo.co.uk with 'ACCOUNTANT' as the subject of the mail

VERY URGENT: INTERVIEW COMES UP TOMORROW 26/09/15[b][/b]

Salary :#60,000 - #80,000
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by fattbabakay(m): 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / Careers In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.