Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Best Ministry So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Ministry So Far (949 Views)

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / FG Has So Far Spent N10bn On 2nd Niger Bridge — Jonathan / What Has Nigeria Achieved So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ministry So Far by saintvc(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Out of the over 20 ministries at the fedral level, which one do you think has demonstrated consisted commitment to development since january 2012.
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by PapaBrowne(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
In this order, the best three are:

1)Agriculture
The guy is doing wonders. This sector has never had it so good. In the next one year we will begin to reap the benefits of Adesina's work both in job creation, better farmer welfare and improved yields as well as increased foreign exchange earnings from agriculture.

2)Power
Barth Nnaji is working. We are feeling the results and many Nairalanders have attested to improved power supply accross the country. He has promised us a December date for radical improvement. Lets wait and see.

3)Aviation
The woman hit the ground running. As soon as she took over the aviation ministry, she immediately started the renovation of 11 of the nations airports. Something that hasn't been done since the inception of this complexity called Nigeria.

Okonjo,Aganga and Deizani are popular but I haven't seen their footprint. The others, literally speaking do not exist at least there is nothing to assess them about. Ok Sorry. The culture guy and the Communications lady are probably doing good. I always hear them saying good things, but no impact yet.

Abubakar is not a minister but he is doing excellently well as Inspector General of Police. I thought I should add that.
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ministry of Looting, Mismanagment & Waste
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by tobechi20(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2012
None of the ministry has shown development. All the ministries are birds of a feather
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2012
you got it wrong.

Where is Ministry of Corruption and Embezzlement?

Where is Ministry of Committee?

Their job is only to set up committee on every panel
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2012
1, Agriculture: The guy is very passionate and works hard without much fanfare
2, Power
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by RickyRoss1(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2012
For me it is the power sector. Barth Nnaji seems to know what he is doing, all over Nigeria we can feel the difference, but its not yet uhuru, lets wait and see what happens between now and the next 1 year... The Agric guy, Adesina seems to be doing well as well but we wont feel the impact yet till say in 1 year time, so for me its too early to make a sound decision. I give it to Barth Nnaji though...
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012
The best performing ministers are,
The minister of agriculture= Adesina
The minister of power= Barth nnaji
The minister of trade and investment= Aganga
The minister of avation= princess stella
The minister of finance= NOI
The minister of petroleum, controversial= dezianni
The minister of state Education= nyesom wike
The minister of foreign affairs= egbenga ashiru
The minister of works, also controversial= mike

1 Like

Re: The Best Ministry So Far by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2012
The best performing ministers are,
The minister of agriculture= Adesina
The minister of power= Barth nnaji
The minister of trade and investment= Aganga
The minister of avation= princess stella
The minister of finance= NOI
The minister of petroleum, controversial= dezianni
The minister of state Education= nyesom wike
The minister of foreign affairs= egbenga ashiru
The minister of works, also controversial= mike

1 Like

Re: The Best Ministry So Far by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2012
PapaBrowne: In this order, the best three are:

1)Agriculture
The guy is doing wonders. This sector has never had it so good. In the next one year we will begin to reap the benefits of Adesina's work both in job creation, better farmer welfare and improved yields as well as increased foreign exchange earnings from agriculture.

2)Power
Barth Nnaji is working. We are feeling the results and many Nairalanders have attested to improved power supply accross the country. He has promised us a December date for radical improvement. Lets wait and see.

3)Aviation
The woman hit the ground running. As soon as she took over the aviation ministry, she immediately started the renovation of 11 of the nations airports. Something that hasn't been done since the inception of this complexity called Nigeria.

Okonjo,Aganga and Deizani are popular but I haven't seen their footprint. The others, literally speaking do not exist at least there is nothing to assess them about. Ok Sorry. The culture guy and the Communications lady are probably doing good. I always hear them saying good things, but no impact yet.

Abubakar is not a minister but he is doing excellently well as Inspector General of Police. I thought I should add that.

I will support you on the three listed members in the order of listing...however if Barth Nnaji can continue in this present stride..he would have done what we previously considered un-achievable in Nigeria ...24hrs supply of electricity...I wish him very well.

Am not a fan of GEJ...but an achievement of 24hrs supply of electricity all over Nigeria will be too tempting for a second term. grin grin
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by floriana(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
What of Bolaji Abdullahi the minister of sports who achieved the impossible and the incredible at the Olympics?
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by saintvc(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
floriana: What of Bolaji Abdullahi the minister of sports who achieved the impossible and the incredible at the Olympics?

yes o he achivd a lot.5 RUBER, 4 PLASTIC AND 3 WOODmedals
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by oshyno(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
1= ministry of Power Barth Nnaji
2= ministry of Umu-anumanu(Agric) One Adesina like dat
3= ministry of Finance NOI cuz without prudent expenditure non will hv enough cash t work with.
4= ministry of Education Nwike.Almajiri skul else d BH menace wud av been worst.
5= ministry of aviation.dat woman seems to be doing quite gud inspite resent plain crashes.
6= ministry of trasportation.heard our train system ( a long term project) is doing great and some hv commenced operation.
7= ministry of Labour one Wogu like dat.e no easy to manage dis aggregation of homo sapien .if assu no strike,phcn will,if nupeng no do gra gra pengason will , Omar or Esele abi Usele dey dia too dey make noise.Oga u de try to calm doz nerves joo.

As for others I don't quite get what they r actually doin cuz I hardly feel dia impact.Less I 4get.ministry of petroleum.Very intrumental to recent increase in power generation by way of adequate supply of gas.Labaran Maku, well I don't know wat ur still doin there wen Okupe is d prefered guy.Time t trow in d towel man.
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by hicare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
tobechi20: None of the ministry has shown development. All the ministries are birds of a feather
Re: The Best Ministry So Far by engrtee(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2012
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION

his forum,his idea

MINISTRY OF AVIATION

11 airports remodelled

MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE

casava bread,fertiliser to farmer,cocoa production

MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM

on a quest to sanitize power sector by remvin d canals,fuel subsdy

ministry of power

in a quest to provde 24hr light

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Demolishes 2 Buildings Owned By Suspected Kidnap Kingpin / Murder of UNIPORT STUDENTS: Chief, 12 Others Arrested / Exotic African Cultures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.