Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k (875 Views)

Advice Me On D Kind Of Online Business To Invest. / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k by GailMartins: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
[/color][color=#550000]Relocating to Abuja in September. Pls advice me on the kind of business i can start with 50k. I dont want to be idle(at least, till i get a job). I'd appreciate ur suggestions, great Nairalanders!
Re: Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'll advice you don't relocate with 50k @hand. You can't even rent a kiosk/shop in Abuja with that amount. But if recharge card & pay phone business is cool with you. . . then why not?
Re: Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k by GailMartins: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
sad I can do any mobile bussiness. I just need to start from sumwhr
Re: Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k by Holyrule(m): 1:22am On Aug 20, 2012
Gail Martins: sad I can do any mobile bussiness. I just need to start from sumwhr
click on the link on my profile below. Register for free. Thank me later. Cuz ur capital will only but tripple. U can contact me in case u need any assistance. All my contact info are on my profile. Best of luck.
Re: Pls Advice Me On D Kind Of Business I Can D In Abuja With Less Than 50k by dav8id(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2012
Gail Martins: [/color][color=#550000]Relocating to Abuja in September. Pls advice me on the kind of business i can start with 50k. I dont want to be idle(at least, till i get a job). I'd appreciate ur suggestions, great Nairalanders!
my frd i also live in abuja (bwari preside) just as the other poster said,N50K can't even rent a kiose.that's true,what u need is to start a pitty b usines.ie recharge card and phone call center. I don't ur location,but if you have phone accessories shop let say 20 in your area,then i suggest u start 2GB memory card distribution. That is u buy in wholesale price and resell i t to phone accessorie shop owner's. You can make N150 to 200 profit on each card.

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Make Money From Betting Without Paying A Dime.... / Ten Great Tips To Affiliate Marketing Success / How Can Somebody Start Up A Frozen Food Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.